Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 59101112131415161718192021253565 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVIII Game Thread: Welcome To The Soul Society

Yes, I did. The nature of my night actions can wait until Kisuke is done questioning me.

Yoruichi's claim to be blind and not knowing her role is hard to believe. If her claim is true, who's to suggest that it could be a dangerous role? This is like putting out fire with an unknown substance, and for all we know, the substance could be explosive. I do not like having someone with an unknown role around.

##Vote: Yoruichi

If what you're saying is true : Then you're a real threat to the town Yoruichi.
    If you're scum you're a threat to the townies.
    If you're pro town you're still a threat. Because you can also target mafia and aid them.

If it's not true : Then what reasons do you have for lying? Are you that desperate to prove your innocence that you came up with something like that?

Also you said yourself that you used your ability last night. Then the possibility that one of them ,if not both died because of you is probable. Not that it's not probable for the others but you went and confirmed such an action. You're either scum, vigilante, serial killer or something else.

For those reason : ##Vote: Yoruichi

Ah, but where is your sense of adventure Hitsugaya-taisho? You need to relax more. Use the power of ice to put out the fire, I know you can do this!

Nevertheless, it seems you all disagree with my methods. That is alright, my darlings, I did not expect to last this long.

I guess, in the pursuit of a more interesting game, I will take the knowledge of my night actions to the grave!

##Unvote: [M] Kisuke Urahara
    ##Vote: [M] Yoruichi

And thus Yoruichi is killed.

I assure you, Rangiku my dear, that I am not lying. The temptation to take off the blind fold and have everything revealed to me is quite powerful. But where is the fun in that? And look at how the game has thus progressed? Suddenly, when the great Yoruichi reveals that she is blind, Soul Reapers from throughout Soul Society begin to appear! Histugaya-taisho was missing in action for quite some time, until now! You, yourself, Rangiku lovely, have not been so active until late.

Now continue this after my passing.

I'm in agreement with the majority here, Yoruichi's claims and action are highly odd, they just make less and less sense by the second as if they're desperate or were desperate but wouldn't anyone be desperate in that position to avoid being lynched or so?
    I don't know but at the point we're at we can't afford to leave any rock unturned...

##Vote: [M] Yoruichi

I actually really enjoyed playing with you, Yoruichi. And even though I called you a whore, no hard feelings.

Kisuke my love, it has been a pleasure!

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yoruichi I'm sorry to inform you but you cannot voted for yourself in this game. Yoruichi has 5 votes 1 more and she will be majority lynched.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

##Vote: Abstained

I want to see how this plays out.

Dammit. I hate you again, Yoruichi. D:<

Gin, what purpose would it serve to protect Yoruichi?

My glorious death is somewhat tarnished. But nevertheless, while I am still here, I will contribute what I can.

Kisuke, you remain the most suspicious to me. But I also think Rukia Kuchiki is following you too blindly.

Hitsugaya-taisho, your arrival was well timed indeed. Ready to put the nail in my coffin, were you? Orihime too, my love. Nice timing, but unfortunately yours is not the death blow.

Look towards the inactives. They are hiding something. Any who glide under the radar. Renji Abarai, I'm looking at you.

And where has Jin Kariya gone? With his neck off the block, does he feel safe to hide?

Do not forget Ichimaru Gin. I did not say he was innocent. He may yet be a filthy scum bag.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kisuke Urahara View Post
    Gin, what purpose would it serve to protect Yoruichi?
    I haven't. There are still more voters so most likely if they get on the bandwagon, Yuroichi will be lynched. I'd just rather watch the conversations a little longer.