Page 17 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7111213141516171819202122232737 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVIII Game Thread: Welcome To The Soul Society

I'm gonna be honest: Assuming you're telling the truth-and dear god I hope you're not-then it kinda makes me annoyed. The point of Mafia is to strategically and loically deduce the idenites of various players using the skills associated with your own. You don't know what you're skills are! what if you're cop, or doctor, or other such fare? Why the hel would you do that? That can doom the town!

I'm not mad, but it's silly. :/

Kisuke, there is much to be found in the events of today. My death, like any other, yields more clues! I don't know what my skills are, but I have a pretty good idea. I deduced that myself. Perhaps I have added a random element to everyone else's game, but I just doubled up the strategy I needed to use to be a successful player.

After such a quiet game though, I thought it would be fun to throw a spanner in the works and see if I can't pull something out to help the town. Who knows what will unfold from here? But I wish you good luck no matter what, Kisuke Urahara. You have been a worthy adversary, though we may yet prove to be team mates. I just want to die so I know what the hell I am.

And succeed you did!

In all seriousness, good luck to you as well. I wanna find who I was playing against! I bet I really like this persona nd I'll feel bad I called him/her a whore.

I was intentionally being patronizing -- I deserved whatever I got! Plus, it's not the first time I've been called a whore darling. I get that quite a lot!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kisuke Urahara View Post
    And succeed you did!

In all seriousness, good luck to you as well. I wanna find who I was playing against! I bet I really like this persona nd I'll feel bad I called him/her a whore.
    So apologize!

Sorry. D:

Some apology.

GIve the guy a break, I mean he used an Emoticon and everything!

You are not a whore, and I apolgize for referring to you as such. Could you forgive me and my bitchin' hat?

Finally, everyone is getting on. We are now one big happy mob!

Your hat is pretty smurfin' sweet. I will only forgive you if you forgive me and we call it a truce!

And then....

we make out

I forgive you.

But I don't make out with dead chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kisuke Urahara View Post
    I forgive you.

But I don't make out with dead chicks.
    Wait for the hanging, Kisuke!

I do...

It was worth a shot, I guess. Gin, could you like, ah, help me out here? It's ten to five in the morning and I could use some sleep Death would be nice~