Page 21 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11151617181920212223242526273141 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVIII Game Thread: Welcome To The Soul Society

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rukia Kuchiki View Post
    Secretly, Gin cried that very night, fearing the ever looming hands of the Lynch mob.

Attachment 34037

It wasn't long until the fears were warranted, old Sandle Hat an I starteed the prodding.

Attachment 34036
    It was around this time Shinji went MAD and rushed to aid the poor defenseless Gin.

Attachment 34038

...Or maybe he just went bat insane, I really can't tell.

Taking a few shots at Gin myself, I don the Sherlock cap and call on the babalicious wonder herself, Yoruichi.

After me and Kisuke probed her a bit...

Attachment 34035
    I began to suspect she and Shinji were some kind of blood relatives, and crazy ran in the family.

Soul Society then rallied to the calls of Kisuke and myself, and we, for the first time,
    were a united soul societ.

This may or may not have more to do with the Idea we could do ANYTHING we wanted to her then any kind of
    pro-town activity....

...but I digress.

Yoru was lynched, and I did some... questionable things following the event. Pictures not quite appropriate for this.

Though what came across as odd, was Head Captain Yamamot proclaiming knowledge that one should not have, even as
    a team mate of Yoruichi.

I am beginning to feel all we do is in vain, and that behind all of these events is a perverted old man who
    gets his jollies off watching others struggle futilily for his own twisted pleasure, providing us no aid
    although he himself possesses all the answers that could save us.

Why the smurf are we still living here again?
    So everyone can verify, this was the original quote. Cause dammit, I want to edit it so it's put up int he proper order.

And dude, the art is a running gag from the show.

And 'secret alliance'? You mean how we've both agreed on lynching Gin and Yoru openly, and turning out to be right? That secret alliance?

And if you suspect this 'alliance' of being suspicious for me, why do you not know what to think of Kisuke? Surely if you believe an alliance between us, you'd know what to think of him.

Though I had a theory during night, though I believe Jin just gave me the reason to believe it.

Gin is not our enemy. Why? Because the enemy is Shinji. What happens? He comes out and votes you yesterday as the heat on Jin rises, but we get for reasoning. He's stretching to attach himself to anyone town, but that only works under the assumption that Gin is town.

As it looks, he's got a guilty rating, but I propose he's not Mafia at all, but a miller. Why else would Shinji have went after Kisuke the other day, since if Gin really was Guilty he would surely look guilty by default. Both being Mafia makes no sense, but Gin could get so excitable, because of how defensive being a Miller had made him.

Also, if you look at Yoru, the Poisoner, perhaps Mafia DIDN"T try to implicate Gin at all, nor did he try to get rid of his enemies. The blind player may have chosen Ichigo by fluke. I don't think we can use the night kill of Ichigo against Gin now because of it.

Either way, SHinji is the one who looks like the enemy tonight. His actions have yet to be helpful to town, as well as his jump to voting you yesterday, and for some god aweful reason me today.
    You saId "soRry, I'm BreaKing oUr agReeMEnt" I aM gOing OveR whAt KiSuke HAs saId

Our agreement was made at the beginning of the thread to kill off Gin. The agreement in question was on public display for all to see.

And I indeed break it off in favor of lynching YOru.

Beginning of the day, not thread.

... I will ReVeiw WhaT you HAve Said.

Excellent point, Yoru can wait for another day then, unless her activity today warrants otherwise. ##vote: Gin
    Here's the quote, though I guess since I said 'unless her activity today warrents' I technically never broke our agreement.

Very well.
    ##Unvote: Rukia

##Vote: Kisuke

...I think I"m going to have to paint you in Flavor Flave clothes next.

KisuKe, I will ReTain MY votE unleSs you Can ConviNCe ME of youR innoceNce.
    YouR WordS oN tHe Day PreVious of yesteRday SeemeD quIte... StrANge

Secretly, Gin cried that very night, fearing the ever looming hands of the Lynch mob.

Attachment 34037

It wasn't long until the fears were warranted, old Sandle Hat an I starteed the prodding.
    It was around this time Shinji went MAD and rushed to aid the poor defenseless Gin.

Attachment 34038

...Or maybe he just went bat insane, I really can't tell.

Taking a few shots at Gin myself, I don the Sherlock cap and call on the babalicious wonder herself, Yoruichi.

After me and Kisuke probed her a bit...
    Attachment 34036
    Attachment 34035
    I began to suspect she and Shinji were some kind of blood relatives, and crazy ran in the family.

Attachment 34035

Soul Society then rallied to the calls of Kisuke and myself, and we, for the first time,
    were a united soul societ.

This may or may not have more to do with the Idea we could do ANYTHING we wanted to her then any kind of
    pro-town activity....

...but I digress.

Yoru was lynched, and I did some... questionable things following the event. Pictures not quite appropriate for this.

Though what came across as odd, was Head Captain Yamamot proclaiming knowledge that one should not have, even as
    a team mate of Yoruichi.

I am beginning to feel all we do is in vain, and that behind all of these events is a perverted old man who
    gets his jollies off watching others struggle futilily for his own twisted pleasure, providing us no aid
    although he himself possesses all the answers that could save us.

Why the smurf are we still living here again?

God damn it was wrong, and I didn't even click edit on the original post.

smurf it, the first post can stay smurfed up!

I need sleep.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

God damn it was wrong, and I didn't even click edit on the original post.

smurf it, the first post can stay smurfed up!

I need sleep.
    Nighty night Rukia. Sleep well for tomorrow, we demand more drawings!

I actually woke up just before coming here. XD

What oF RenJI?

Inactive. SInce the captain is looking for a replacement, I don't think we can view his inactivity as good or bad. Simply inactivity.