Page 26 of 66 FirstFirst ... 616202122232425262728293031323646 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVIII Game Thread: Welcome To The Soul Society

I don't want to be mean, but playing with you is growing to be quite frustrating.

just wait, I'm about to take my meds.

I'm pushing for Gin's innocence as well, though I do have reasons unlike Ulqiorra here, I talked a bit on it but I'll go into as much detail as I can now.

Let's assume Gin is innocent. Are we to believe the Mafia went out of their way to kill Ichigo, even though Gin was already getting a lot of heat? Or was it him just killing people who were going against him? The later is more likely, but both just lack any form of subtlety what so ever. Why would Mafia act either one of those ways?

I propose they wouldn't. We had two deaths the night Ichigo died, as well as Zenpachi. Also remember we had a poisoner. Zenpachi wasn't connected to anyone, it wouldn't hinder Gin's heat, and it wouldn't condemn any of them. It makes more sense Mafia targeted Zenpachi, and Ichigo happened to be the poisoners target.

Where as the first two theories of Gin sound odd, this one has much more reasonable actions a Mafia would take.

That said, the final thing is Shinji. One who votes for you when it seemed Gin was doomed to fall. Without any reasoning as to why, he votes you, one of the guys leading the anti-gin march.

If Gin flips town, he looks better for trying to defend him. Problem was though, he offers nothing up to actually do the defending, so he looks as though he was trying to attach himself to a townie in a possible way.

The moment I say Jin's investigations, my assumption was that Gin was miller, simply because if Shinji flips Mafia, then Gin flipping wouldn't make any sense given Shinji's actions.

In response to 'Ulquiora's defending Gin' he resembles the actions of Shinji greatly,just much wordier. His actions are based on nothing we are able to see, only unlike Shinji he claims they are.

I can't join in against Gin today, Shinji just looks far to bad in comparison.

Ulquiorra, however, is looking worse due to his similar actions to Shinji.

##vote: Shinji

19 1/2 hours left.

I have a theory. The Death Miller died already. Last night's death showed a night kill resulting in a Mafian's death. However, the Poisoner was killed, and the only double night kill happened after the day the poison would have taken effect. As a result, It would make logical sense that it was Rangiku that was a Death Miller.

##vote: shinji

GIven Rangiku's complete lack of activity the majority of this game though would be odd. You'd think a Death Miller would do more to make themselves look innocent then just hide away in the shadows.

Of course, weather that's the case or not is irrelevant. It's not like hear death can, in any way, help us find any body else out.

I like Rukia's Logic, so for the time being I will join with Shinji. If Shinji ends up town we know Jin's lying.

## Vote: Shinji

Ulquiorra, who do you think is innocent?

Other then GIn.

gin: town or cult
    me: you figure it out
    rukia: ... I really don't care about her at this point
    kisuke: town or cult
    renji: mafia or cult
    orihime: mafia or cult
    jin: mafia or town
    shinji: mafia

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ulquiorra View Post
    wrong.
    I won't vote for Gin, I know he is innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ulquiorra View Post
    gin: town or cult

What the smurf man?

I am certain he is not mafia

Mayuri, reporting for duty! I am glad to see my comrades have already defeated two of the Mafia!

First, I am intrigued as to why the Mafia were the only ones to suffer a death during the night. Could it be that we have a Vigilante? Good shooting, comrade. And our Doctor, too, must have chosen the target well! These are all good signs for the town.

My thoughts on the reports of previous days that Head Captain Yamamoto has given me:

Kisuke Urahara, first. He lead a convincing assault on the late Yoruichi, who later turned out to be a member of the Mafia. While it turned out that Yoruichi was unaware of her own guilt, I find it very unlikely that Kisuke Urahara would have persecuted Yoruichi if he were indeed guilty also. Therefore I find Kisuke Urahara to be one of our greatest allies.

Rukia Kuchiki was also very supportive of Kisuke Urahara. But, she seemed to follow his lead. There is an element of lingering suspicion, I feel. Rukia Kuchiki may have been attaching herself to Kisuke Urahara in order to create a semblance of innocence. However, her role in dispatching Yoruichi must not be unappreciated.

I find it surprising that Gin Ichimaru is still alive. He has not done well to defend himself, and there have been compelling and lengthy arguments posed against him. I, too, doubt his innocence, and feel that he could indeed be used to test Jin Kariya's role claim of Cop. If Gin Ichimaru is unfortunately a town person, we will know who to look at next: Jin Kariya.

Jin Kariya has been quite a hidden character since the attention faded from him earlier. Though, if he does prove to be a Cop, this will have been a good strategy.

I will return with more information as I decipher it!

Cult normally can't recruit power roles, that probably includes death millers.

Now lets say they can recruit those roles, why would he be cult? And if he coudl be, why are you so adamit in not voting him? We want to kill cult too.

If he's cult, HE'S NOT smurfING INNOCENT! He's anti-town and still need to go.

I think I need to make you a very SPECIAL Flava Flave picture.

Lovely, inactivity leads to suspicion, random voting leads to suspicion. Fallowed and thorough thinking could easily just be a veil of disguise to ease suspicion from oneself. It could be absolutely anyone, it could be an absolute goody two shoes thus far in the game that turns out to be mafia.

Rangiku for example, who would have guessed her?? So the persons who go AGAINST the majority, one line of thinking are suspicious ya? that means that we could easily be led like a flock of sheep, by a mafia person to vote to lynch our fellow townies.
    Make sense?

It might seem logical to conclude based on who's the most suspicious but the most strong thinker, the thought leader, could in fact be a mafia person leading us on to pry suspicion from the main source.

I wont vote, just yet. I just kind of think that the finger pointing towards Shinji bit by bit is pretty rash, though leader says go, we go. Are we just not being lead, tricked by a higher functioning mind, thought pattern, mindset into thinking Shinji is a mafia person?

In his defence I'd rather think that it makes him LESS likely to be mafia by NOT following the norm, the thought leader and stuff.
    Although by defending i'm probably going to end up getting suspicion and votes pointed to me because i'm going against the "plan". Hahaha, I'll risk it. Just to lay down MY thoughts of this whole situation right now.