Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678910142454 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 986

Thread: Mafia XVIII Game Thread: Welcome To The Soul Society

  1. #46
    By Your Command [M] Mom  Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cylon Basestar
    Posts
    2,365
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Time for a vote count!

    Shinji Hirako: 2 - Orihime Inoue, Captain Hitsugaya
    Jin Kariya: 1 - Shinji Hirako
    Orihime Inoue: 1 - Gin Ichimaru
    Gin Ichimaru: 1 - Kenpachi Zaraki

    Players yet to vote: Ichigo Kurosaki, Rukia Kuchiki, Kisuke Urahara, Yoruichi, Renji Abarai, Soifon, Aizen, Rangiku Matsumoto, Jin Kariya

    Players who have not voted will not have their vote counted against themselves. I cannot allow anyone to sign their own death warrant in this grave situation!

    A little over 11 hours left of Day 0

  2. #47

    Default

    Oh dear, I do believe I'm going to have some trouble with all these names here, so this shall be quite the interesting Mafia.
    Game on!

  3. #48
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Omicron Theta
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kenpachi Zaraki View Post
    THAT doesnt sound pleasant
    The patch is kinda to keep you from destroying everything instantly, so in other words, its your leash.

  4. #49

    Default

    Reporting for booty!

  5. #50
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Omicron Theta
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rangiku Matsumoto View Post
    Reporting for booty!
    Shouldn't you say "Reporting with Boobies"?

  6. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rangiku Matsumoto View Post
    Reporting for booty!
    Oh brother. *facepalms*

  7. #52

    Default

    Same thing Gin

    Hitsugaya
    *glomps*


    ##VOTE : Orihime Inoue

    because she thinks she's bigger than me.

  8. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Gin Ichimaru View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kenpachi Zaraki View Post
    THAT doesnt sound pleasant
    The patch is kinda to keep you from destroying everything instantly, so in other words, its your leash.
    Now That sounds pleasant, maybe I wont vote for you next time!

  9. #54
    By Your Command [M] Mom  Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cylon Basestar
    Posts
    2,365
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Vote count because nothing much has happened!

    Shinji Hirako: 2 - Orihime Inoue, Captain Hitsugaya
    Orihime Inoue: 2 - Gin Ichimaru, Rangiku Matsumoto
    Jin Kariya: 1 - Shinji Hirako
    Gin Ichimaru: 1 - Kenpachi Zaraki

    Players yet to vote: Ichigo Kurosaki, Rukia Kuchiki, Kisuke Urahara, Yoruichi, Renji Abarai, Soifon, Aizen, Jin Kariya

    Come on people more posting!

  10. #55
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    anywhere but the bath tub
    Posts
    1,538

    Default

    I need to come in with a ty drawing soon in order to illustrate a point.

    Bur until then, we are almost out of time, and no response from a few people.

    And as the star, I am disappointing in Ichigo for not being here.

    ##Vote: Ichigo

  11. #56
    By Your Command [M] Mom  Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cylon Basestar
    Posts
    2,365
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    A little over 2 hours left of Day 0

  12. #57
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Hmmm... well I suppose I have to vote for Aizen because that sounds like "azn." And we all know how creepy those people are.

    ##Vote: Aizen

  13. #58
    By Your Command [M] Mom  Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cylon Basestar
    Posts
    2,365
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Given that more players seem to be turning up I may give Day 0 another hour or so. If people of course talk more!

    A voting update while I'm here.

    Shinji Hirako: 2 - Orihime Inoue, Captain Hitsugaya
    Orihime Inoue: 2 - Gin Ichimaru, Rangiku Matsumoto
    Jin Kariya: 1 - Shinji Hirako
    Gin Ichimaru: 1 - Kenpachi Zaraki
    Ichigo Kurosaki: 1 - Rukia Kuchiki
    Aizen: 1 - Ichigo Kurosaki

    Players yet to vote: Kisuke Urahara, Yoruichi, Renji Abarai, Soifon, Aizen, Jin Kariya

  14. #59

    Default

    ##Vote:[M]Shinji Hirako, because he is creepy looking.

  15. #60

    Default

    I've never heard of Jin, who is he?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •