Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ... 30404445464748495051525354555660 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVIII Game Thread: Welcome To The Soul Society

I'm glad someone appreciates it

That was in response to Hitsugaya.

That was in response to HC.

I would likely find that funny if I had a sense of humor. Unfortunately, on both accounts, I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rukia Kuchiki View Post
    That's just guessing that the nature of the town security guard was that though, it's possible nothing substantial will come of that musing.
    Don't forget that Shinji Hirako's role was Godfather's Personal Security. I imagine that these roles might have been connected somehow.

And also the fact that they were both Cultists as well.

Perhaps his posts could reflect that? I doubt it, seeing as the trasnlations are and make no mention anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rukia Kuchiki View Post
    That said, I dont' think you're the 'governer' as some people have suggested. I proclaim perhaps Orihime, the town security guard, was the one preventing the lynch of Gin.
    Why would Orihime be the one to prevent Gin's lynch? It doesn't make sense if she had her vote on him on that day.

Typically isn't there some kind of color link between connected roles though? It's probably safe to assume that the roles weren't related, and honestly I don't think a link between Shinji and Orihime can be found outside of their flips, so even if there is a relationship it's likely impossible to determine right now.

goodnight guys, sleep tight, don't start a mafia fight

It could be a Sibling set up Rukia Kuchiki. Though I imagine the flavor would have informed us that Inoue Orihime commited suicide if so.

But you are right, determining a connection at this point is highly unlikely.

that makes no sense

What makes no sense, Ulquiorra?

I'm pretty sure there's no real connection between Shinji and Orihime besides the fact they were both in the Cult.