Thread: Mafia XVIII Game Thread: Welcome To The Soul Society

He's a Bount.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kenpachi Zaraki View Post
    ##VOTE: Gin Ichimaru
    my least favorite character
    also, eat my sword
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Soifon View Post
    What do I do? I only have one name so I'm either a bad guy or an unimportant good guy.
    You are, you are the replacement of a girl who does everything you do, only better

##vote:Kenpachi Zaraki for the lulz and for making me feel bad for me.

[gives Soifon a hug]
    Edit: what is a bount?
    EDIT EDIT: Soifon, the reason Yoroichi is so much stronger and quicker probably has something to do with the fact that Yoroichi is somewhere around a thousand years old, and is best friends with kisuke Urahara

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am ending Day 0 now!

"Shinji Hirako, your peers seems to think that you had something to do with the murder of the 2 captains and that you should be the one to be punished. However, I in my wisdom as Head Captain, given that it is Day 0 and nothing is yet apparent, that the charges laid against you are baseless. Therefore, I grant Shinji Hirako immunity from lynching for Day 1.

I expect much more work and conversing from you all on Day 1, sleep now your Head Captain has spoken".

Night actions please everyone. Night 0 will last 24 hours ish. Could a Moderator please lock the thread.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Day 1 has dawned and I am happy to report there were no more deaths during the night! Take this opportunity to root out the scum that is affecting our very way of life here in the Soul Society"

Day 1 will last 24 hours. Today there will be a lynch so people get conversing and voting. Remember Shinji Hirako has immunity from lynching for Day 1.

Just a quick question, what the smurf are a Bount and Vizored doing in Soul Society? Did we suddenly feel bad and invite them over for Tea and Crumpets?

Back on topic, we are still left with little to nothing to work off.

If I stretch it, I can push Orihime, but even that is nothing at all substantial.

So to start this shindig off. You came in and said two things, the first not really at all important, and the second one when you voted.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Orihime Inoue View Post
    ##VOTE: Shinji Hirako
    Things are getting that little bit more mixed up now.

The vote itself doesnt bother me at all, but I'm kind of confused by how things are, at all, getting a bit more mixed up. My best guess is you were just trying to get votes tossed around to mix it up a little, otherwise I'm completely off by what you meant.

And that's a horrible strategy to state you are voting just to get more votes going around, since that kills any chance of actually baiting a response. It's like it came up for the sake of saying 'I'm Here!' without drawing attention to yourself.

Mind you, I'm not voting for you based off this, it's horribly weak speculation at best. We could try to link the previous vote for you to the reason you voted yourself, but at the same time nothing in your post makes a solid connection to it.

These are just the most legitimate thoughts I have of how the first round went.

*gasp* oh my, it seems like now might be a good time to get super serious!!

That, OR you we can just sneak off and do non PG things when no ones looking.

Sounds nice, if we get others in as well we can use the power of off screen non PG actions to enlighten ourselves and prepare for the day ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rukia Kuchiki View Post
    Just a quick question, what the smurf are a Bount and Vizored doing in Soul Society? Did we suddenly feel bad and invite them over for Tea and Crumpets?
    Who cares? As long as they call me Captain Hitsugaya, it's all good to me.

I care Captain Hitsugaya. I care.

Will you doodle a picture to show how MUCH you care?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Orihime Inoue View Post
    Sounds nice, if we get others in as well we can use the power of off screen non PG actions to enlighten ourselves and prepare for the day ahead!
    Good People Have Good Sex?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rukia Kuchiki View Post
    totally lovin it! Now everything feels so much more complete with your art