Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10405054555657585960616263646566 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVIII Game Thread: Welcome To The Soul Society

Why me? There is one Mafia left. Shinji was lynched, and was linked to mafia.

WHy would I start the lynch against my last remaining ally?

Again, I played far more significant roles in Yoruichi's and Shinji's exits than yours.

As well as my first ally under that assumption.

Do you really think my plan was to last until I and one other person lived?

1. He was cult. 2. To distance you from him. ;D

Yes! Yes I do because that is a very smart ploy that a very smart player would use! I see that all of your lies and betrayls are purely for your own preservation, complete with a bull role claim and a sudden distrust of me, why would I lie?

And Jin investigate me as innocent, SO HOW COULD I BE MAFIA!?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kisuke Urahara View Post
    Yes! Yes I do because that is a very smart ploy that a very smart player would use! I see that all of your lies and betrayls are purely for your own preservation, complete with a bull role claim and a sudden distrust of me, why would I lie?

And Jin investigate me as innocent, SO HOW COULD I BE MAFIA!?
    Mafia godfathers are innocent when investigated.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rukia Kuchiki View Post
    Out of typical roles, Governer is about the only thing that makes sense, though the possobility of a new role is interesting.

However, it's kind of unimportant when considering Gin's innocence. If it was a governer, they simply thought the day was too rash. If it was a pro-mafia, they were either protecting their own to delay it a day, or protecting a town for some unknown reason.

And honestly, Shinji confuses me.

And while I bite this MIGHT be them trying to set up Gin even more, I dont' see why they'd bother. He already had the most heat out of everyone, so why not go for people you think could do more harm? Gin was a near sure lynch anyway at this point.

That taken into consideration, the death of Ichigo is way to convenient, as well as Soifon prior to this.

I have no explanation for the Zenpachi death however. That one just boggles me.

Yoru bothers me for the same reason as before. She shows up, makes a bunch of already made claims as if she herself had thought of them, voted oddly, then dissociated again.

Given your lack of involvement prior to her vote, you being a replacement and all, It seems as if she was trying to go for a 'safe' vote that wouldn't get much flack.

Had she at least stuck around or put anything new on the table, I'd not think much of it, but nothing about her has come across as pro town in the slightest.

I'm not sure who I'd vote for as of now however, Gin or Yoru.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kisuke Urahara View Post
    Assuming Gin is innocent, the Mafia could save him to buy them another lynch of a stronger player as well as buy more time in general.

I share your sentiments on Yoru. However, I still think Gin is the most logical target. He has done a very poor job of defending himself, as well as those that continually try to prevent his lynch. The deaths of Ichigo and Soifon proved very beneficial for that group in general. I don't want to play int the Mafia's hands if I'm wrong, but this sleepy game is certainly not pointing to any other singificant threats.

One must also consider his voting history. All of his votes were non-mafia roles, none of which he contributed any evidence in and generally joining bandwagons. He even changed his vote from Soifon to Aizen to create a tie, in which Jin, who has been defending him recently, hopped on at the chance, again with no logic of his own.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rukia Kuchiki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yoruichi View Post
    Re: Cult Leader -- We must consider the possibility there was already a Cultist at the beginning, plus the (likely) chance another was recruited last night (as Shinji said).
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Captain Hitsugaya View Post
    So it appears that Soifon was a Cult Leader. This appears to be good for us now that she's out of the way so no more can join her stupid cult. Is she the only Cultist, or is there more lurking among us?
    There's you, agreeing with Hitsugya and Shinji wouth actually adding anything. Example one.

Quote Originally Posted by '[M
    Yoruichi]/quote]Ichigo darling, Gin Ichimaru's reasoning was bad, yes, but it was grasping at straws early. There's no real need for anyone to post reasoning for votes that early in the game. Would a scum feel required to post justification? Probably, it helps to avoid
    being called out if you give a reason. But that was such a ridiculous claim so early on that I'm tempted to think it was just, well, early game nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jin Kariya View Post
    ##vote:Aizen. Gin may have had a weak point, but at least it's a point.
    Jin already pointed out that it was a weak point, though its' still not much a reason to vote for him yet. Example two.

And there was actually me voting Gin as well, in addition to the one Gin voting for turning up non-mafia.

That being said, you did turn out to not be going after Gin in that first post, so my apologies there. Doesn't really change the fact Jin already made a defense of him along the same lines as your defense of him now.

All points still stand, as well as you coming in once again and making a whole lot of noise without actually saying anything, and voting Kisuke on weak grounds.

Sorry, but I'm breaking the agreement Kisuke, but Yoru should die now.

##unvote Gin
    ##vote: Yoruichi
    You offered nothing new up until you called Bull on Yoru's claim, something ANYONE would have done at that point.
    Other then that, what did you offer that I already hadn't?

Nothing, you called cause you couldnt stop her lynch at that point. I'd voted for her on suspicions prior to that, which hadn't voiced yet, and you really didn't voice anything against her until this point. Nothing that was telling of her guilt and what not.

I'll drag up posts on the next lynch as well.

Yes, Renji is correct and I believe that if he had investigated any of us, Jin would get innocent from all of us.

OH, and while I do that, what Renji said, Godfather woudl be innocent, yet you are trying to use his investigation as proof even after Jin suggests the last guy is a Mafia. Something not even I have stooped to doing.

Granted, I did forget that possibility. >.<

I've got. I've got it, guys! I know. Renji, Hitsugaya, come on, make me King, I know who it is now!

Jin investigated several times and here are his results.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jin Kariya View Post
    Yes, just like that. My investigation results:

Night 0: Myself- Innocent
    Night 1: Gin- Guilty
    Night 2: Kisuke Urahara- Innocent
    Night 3: Shinji- Guilty
    So, Gin and Shinji were his guilty results. Gin turned out to be a pro-town Miller, and Shinji was the personal bodyguard of the godfather/cult leader. So Rukia... who was the other guy that Jin might have investigated later? Or were you refering to Shinji?

Jin is Cult. Rukia is Mafia. Jin has abstained from voting for every single Cultist in the game, while Rukia has not only made a lie of role claim, turned on me purely on the prospect of me suspected her, but has also used inconsistent and faulty logic.

##Vote: Renji

Why Renji?