Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 114151555657585960616263646566 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVIII Game Thread: Welcome To The Soul Society

I believe we're voting for the Kingmaker.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kisuke Urahara View Post
    Why Renji?
    So I can make you king!

But why are you choosing Renji as the Kingmaker?

Why do you guys want me to be king?

I have good reason to believe Shinji is anti-town. He voted for the very person who started the whole things that bagged a mafian, for starters! Wheither that translates to mafia, I don't know.

Orihime just seems to be a new player. She has failed to really do much of anything. I'm leaning towards new, but mafian is quite a possibility.
    This I guess could count, but I'm the one tha treally hammered it in after that, and this was at best a stretch, since you seem to admit yourslef you're not sure if your suspcion comes up to mean anythign.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jin Kariya View Post
    Yes, just like that. My investigation results:

Night 0: Myself- Innocent
    Night 1: Gin- Guilty
    Night 2: Kisuke Urahara- Innocent
    Night 3: Shinji- Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rukia Kuchiki View Post
    And dude, the art is a running gag from the show.

And 'secret alliance'? You mean how we've both agreed on lynching Gin and Yoru openly, and turning out to be right? That secret alliance?

And if you suspect this 'alliance' of being suspicious for me, why do you not know what to think of Kisuke? Surely if you believe an alliance between us, you'd know what to think of him.

Though I had a theory during night, though I believe Jin just gave me the reason to believe it.

Gin is not our enemy. Why? Because the enemy is Shinji. What happens? He comes out and votes you yesterday as the heat on Jin rises, but we get for reasoning. He's stretching to attach himself to anyone town, but that only works under the assumption that Gin is town.

As it looks, he's got a guilty rating, but I propose he's not Mafia at all, but a miller. Why else would Shinji have went after Kisuke the other day, since if Gin really was Guilty he would surely look guilty by default. Both being Mafia makes no sense, but Gin could get so excitable, because of how defensive being a Miller had made him.

Also, if you look at Yoru, the Poisoner, perhaps Mafia DIDN"T try to implicate Gin at all, nor did he try to get rid of his enemies. The blind player may have chosen Ichigo by fluke. I don't think we can use the night kill of Ichigo against Gin now because of it.

Either way, SHinji is the one who looks like the enemy tonight. His actions have yet to be helpful to town, as well as his jump to voting you yesterday, and for some god aweful reason me today.
    I'm just stuck between Shinji and Gin. :I

So Gin, sell me your innocence (hehe), as Shinji is just unable to talk to.
    YOu say this after I post reasoning as to WHY gin may not be guilty, without so much as questioning any of what I suggested.

There was also this post of yours that day.

19 1/2 hours left.

I have a theory. The Death Miller died already. Last night's death showed a night kill resulting in a Mafian's death. However, the Poisoner was killed, and the only double night kill happened after the day the poison would have taken effect. As a result, It would make logical sense that it was Rangiku that was a Death Miller.
    It woudl be odd to have both Miller and Death Miller, I just think this is you still doubting the Miller Claim by Gin. A bit of a stretch, yes, but something to look at no doubt.

And after all this, as well as a few votes being on Shinji already. This.

I like Rukia's Logic, so for the time being I will join with Shinji. If Shinji ends up town we know Jin's lying.

## Vote: Shinji
    Every vote after that came from Shinji freaking out and then you got louder. Once again, you seem to be jumping on a Mafian who was likely to die over anything esle. You just happened to get louder when it was happening.

You even directly state it's because of MY logic, notthign you yourself presented. If anything, I was still the cause of Shinji's death, with you jumping on as it seemed others were going in.

But why are you choosing Renji as the Kingmaker?
    The kingmaker makes the king. The king does the lynch. Make me the kingmaker and I make you King.

Why do you want ME to be King though?

I get ONE guy wrong and I'm scum now? And now we're having a pissing contest. Oh great! Avast he who pees after I do is one who pees evil!

That's just poor logic.

Since you have it pretty much figured out. You do want Town to win, right?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Captain Hitsugaya View Post
    Jin investigated several times and here are his results.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jin Kariya View Post
    Yes, just like that. My investigation results:

Night 0: Myself- Innocent
    Night 1: Gin- Guilty
    Night 2: Kisuke Urahara- Innocent
    Night 3: Shinji- Guilty
    So, Gin and Shinji were his guilty results. Gin turned out to be a pro-town Miller, and Shinji was the personal bodyguard of the godfather/cult leader. So Rukia... who was the other guy that Jin might have investigated later? Or were you refering to Shinji?
    I was referring to Kisuke claimin the innocent investigation cleared him of being Mafia, which was odd given the talk about the Godfather possobility. He tried usind the investigation to prove himself, yet in reality it means nothing.

He seems rather defensive for someone who has one person going after him right now.

Jin is Cult. Rukia is Mafia. Jin has abstained from voting for every single Cultist in the game, while Rukia has not only made a lie of role claim, turned on me purely on the prospect of me suspected her, but has also used inconsistent and faulty logic.
    You're only proof that it's a lie was Preacher doesn't work that way, which the way a preacher works is irrelevant. Even after you realized what I was saying, you are still saying it's a long shot that I'm telling the truth.

And you've yet to say why my logic is faulty or inconsistant.

Wait...wait. Now I like that you guys are all happy for me and think I got the goods, but it seems you only want me to be King after I state neither of you would be lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Captain Hitsugaya View Post
    Since you have it pretty much figured out. You do want Town to win, right?
    Like he said!

Wait...wait. Now I like that you guys are all happy for me and think I got the goods, but it seems you only want me to be King after I state neither of you would be lynched.
    I actually don't care. I just wanna go to sleep. And I can't until this is done.

Oh lord in heavens, truly I am Mafia because I targeted Rukia! I am ashamed! Forgive me, god!

I'm ignoring Rukia right now so I won't get more "Mafia-like."

Alright then, fair enough. Make me king!

No, You're Mafia because of all I've posted. NO claims of you being Mafia targeting me really matter. That's just what got me thinking about you've been doing all game.