Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415192959 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVIII Game Thread: Welcome To The Soul Society

It also should be noted that both people Gin Ichimaru voted for (Soifon and Aizen) have been proven to be not mafia. Yeah, Soifon was definitely bad for us, but any scum would not have known that.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ichigo Kurosaki View Post
    Gin and Jin (appropriately) are far and away the most suspicious people here now. And Kenpachi deserves a hard look, too. I'm uncertain whether it would be best to lynch Gin or Jin first, but I'll just stick with Gin for now.
    Why am I suspicious? Is it because I broke the tie?

Re: Cult Leader -- We must consider the possibility there was already a Cultist at the beginning, plus the (likely) chance another was recruited last night (as Shinji said).

Ichigo darling, Gin Ichimaru's reasoning was bad, yes, but it was grasping at straws early. There's no real need for anyone to post reasoning for votes that early in the game. Would a scum feel required to post justification? Probably, it helps to avoid being called out if you give a reason. But that was such a ridiculous claim so early on that I'm tempted to think it was just, well, early game nonsense.

I agree with you that Kenpachi deserves a look. He appears to be playing the role of buffoon. The attempted save of Aizen when it was too late may have just been a step towards saying "I tried to save a town person, therefore I am innocent."

Now onto dearest Jin Kariya. Your tie-break was always going to be scrutinized, but I think the act itself was irrelevant. Someone is always going to have to break a tie. However you voted for Aizen because
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jin Kariya View Post
    Gin may have had a weak point, but at least it's a point.
    What did you mean by this? Was there something I missed? The point seemed to be about Soifon, who really had no impact on the lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yoruichi View Post
    Now onto dearest Jin Kariya. Your tie-break was always going to be scrutinized, but I think the act itself was irrelevant. Someone is always going to have to break a tie. However you voted for Aizen because
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jin Kariya View Post
    Gin may have had a weak point, but at least it's a point.
    What did you mean by this? Was there something I missed? The point seemed to be about Soifon, who really had no impact on the lynch.
    What I meant was that is more then Aizen had.

##Vote: [M] Kisuke Urahara

Urahara darling, you need to contribute more. We might mistake you for a snake in the grass if you are so silent.

Everyone needs to contribute more really.

I agree with you whole heartedly Jin darling.

:O So Soifon was a Cult leader. Doesn't that make the cult side lose by default?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Sorry for not replying before now. I was trying to save a dying calf since 5pm yesterday. It is alive and it should pull through. Now onto the game.
    Ichigo has a point about my behavior. It would be constituted as suspicious unless you look at it in the simplest, basic form it was intended. In my first vote (Soifon), I was trying to at least justify a vote. There was nothing else I had to go on. And I took on board your complaints and changed my vote to someone I felt was not actively participating. As for your insistant pointing the finger at me, I find it terrbily strange that you have fixed your eyes on me and decided to (not totally) focus on me as potential scum. It is the aim of the game, obviously, to root out scum but unless you examine everyone, you are sure to miss the subtle evidence.
    I have not yet decided who to vote for in this day so I am now going to go back and read the entire thread from the start in order to examine actions in depth and see if I can make an educated guess as to the source of evil within the soul society.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rangiku Matsumoto View Post
    :O So Soifon was a Cult leader. Doesn't that make the cult side lose by default?
    Under these circumstances Lieutenant Matsumoto it is unsafe to assume anything

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rukia Kuchiki View Post
    Well, thank you Murderer of the Cult?

Anyway, as promised...

First there was silence.
    Attachment 34021

Then the people went crazy due to lack of sound.
    Attachment 34022

Someone had to die, and Gin was pleased it wasn't him.
    Attachment 34019

Saddly the precacher was killed, and we were sad.
    Attachment 34020

And then there was Kenpachi.
    Attachment 34023
    I'm helping.
    good job Rukia

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Head Captain Yamamoto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rangiku Matsumoto View Post
    Under these circumstances Lieutenant Matsumoto it is unsafe to assume anything
    I understand. I just assumed they would lose if they lost the leader.
    Rukia's drawings <3

So Soifon was a cultist all along, she might have been the only one there was so no need to go crazy panic frenzy!! Not unless we don't catch a murderer in the lynch... Then we'd have to panic D:

If the Cult was our only concern, then we would have won right away. It appears that we have a two ways to look at this.

1. There's another Cultist or two remaining. Be cautious!
    2. The Cult is gone; the Mafia becomes our main threat.

I want to say that it's very likely that we have a Cult member remaining, but I don't think the remaining member is a real threat, so we should focus on finding the scums.

##vote: [M] Jin Kariya
    because Bounts aren't in the manga