Page 19 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9131415161718192021222324252939 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVIII Game Thread: Welcome To The Soul Society

犯罪者は、悪い食物を殺すことによって、彼らの家を守りました。
    EnemyDisbanding party.

浦原 喜助 は話をしました、そして浦原 喜助は死にました。 浦原 喜助 の友人たちは錯覚でした。
    Camouflage Enemy

##VOTE: Rukia Kuchiki

I think the real target here is still Gin. Not only for the reasons I listed earlier tomorrow, but also due to his long refrain from voting for Yoruichi. He wanted for a very long time and ultimately only voted for her per her request. He claimed it was because he wanted to "see how it would all play out," but even when he received much pressures, he stil refrained from voting for her after a long period time. Even after her death was all but assured!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kisuke Urahara View Post
    I think the real target here is still Gin. Not only for the reasons I listed earlier tomorrow, but also due to his long refrain from voting for Yoruichi. He wanted for a very long time and ultimately only voted for her per her request. He claimed it was because he wanted to "see how it would all play out," but even when he received much pressures, he stil refrained from voting for her after a long period time. Even after her death was all but assured!
    Oh come on. I was talking about the conversations. They were interesting thats the only reason I didn't vote for her immediatley. I was damned if I did vote for her because I would have been jumping on the bandwagon and if I didn't I was protecting possible (because we weren't sure at the time) mafia. So what difference did it make to your opinion? None! Try looking at people who never talk for a change, Kisuke. For one day, focus on that!

Okay, here's my thought on the inactives: They are never on. Often times, they will respond when in danger and jump on bandwagons, but rarely do they post substantial information. You can't get into too much detail when they aren't on very much.

Inactives suck, but that's about it.

It's not so much your refrain from vote, it was the length and time you did so.

It's not so much your refrain from vote, it was the length and time you did so.
    So instead, because I waited, for I thought your rather heated conversation between you and Jiro was hilarious, I must be scum? Thats very poor logic. I was entertained and I waited for more entertainment. So obviously there is something more sinister?
    IT WAS FUNNY!

Then why didn't you say as such? On it's own it wasn't a big deal, but considering the large amount of suspicious behavior up to this point, it is seen as a negative. The other players hopped on the vote, sure, but there were what, like three votes on Yoruichi at he time? When you voted for Yoruichi, it was after a plea from her and after an hour of waiting.

Keep in mind your behavior beforehand, you're the only remotely active person with any bit of suspicion on you.

Keeping that in mind

In fact, you stated you wanted to see how it played out. That is not something a person wanting to enjoy himself would say. Frankly, it sounds more like you're looking to buy time and see if the vote can be changed to a particular townie.

Then why didn't you say as such? On it's own it wasn't a big deal, but considering the large amount of suspicious behavior up to this point, it is seen as a negative. The other players hopped on the vote, sure, but there were what, like three votes on Yoruichi at he time? When you voted for Yoruichi, it was after a plea from her and after an hour of waiting.

Keep in mind your behavior beforehand, you're the only remotely active person with any bit of suspicion on you.

Keeping that in mind
    Ok, here is the problem with your scenario for the last few votes. If I was mafia, then logically ichigo's death would have served my purposes because he was putting alot of focus on me which was causing me problems. That combined with the death of soifon after I voted for her is,granted, very mafia like. However, if I had ichigo killed because he was drawing attention to me, why in the hell would you still be alive?? You have lead the vote against me thus, if I was mafia, you would definatley be dead. You, rukia and Ichigo have consistantly (bar yesterday) voted for me and yet only one of you is dead! That should make it obvious I am not mafia. For gods sake, you are again, today, making a point that I am suspicious and because of that I'm sure I'll be voted for by at least 2 of you! I am not scum! I am just being used as a shield for the mafia's (or cults) actions. While you focus on me, they do as they please. It might be the reason I was saved if it wasn't the governer's doing!!!!!!!

Ichigo and Soifon died before Rukia and I even took notice of such behavior. It was such behavior that made you scummy, and you could have very easily and very likely adjusted your strategy after we took notice. So really The It's Too Obvious Argument and None of You Are Dead arguments are rendered obseletes because your actions contradict the use of both, you just simply swapped gears after Rukia and myself took notice.

And no, I haven't even voted for you yet.

Quote Originally Posted by '[M
    And no, I haven't even voted for you yet.
    Your arguments predict your vote, unless your strategy significantly "changes gear" in the next few hours.
    But for an instant, imagine I'm not scum and surmize from the rest of this games history who could have motive to make it appear I am guilty. You are so busy focused on me that the quiet characters haven't even earned your notice. What will happen if it turns out Orihime or Shinji are scum (not suggesting, just presenting a scenario). And what about the cult, it has not been definitively beaten.
    Ponder on that in the next hour and just try to present another argument.

I have good reason to believe Shinji is anti-town. He voted for the very person who started the whole things that bagged a mafian, for starters! Wheither that translates to mafia, I don't know.

Orihime just seems to be a new player. She has failed to really do much of anything. I'm leaning towards new, but mafian is quite a possibility.

I have good reason to believe Shinji is anti-town. He voted for the very person who started the whole things that bagged a mafian, for starters! Whether that translates to mafia, I don't know.
    Well he came up guilty when I investigated him, and I know I'm sane.

Wow. Seriously? Just like that. xD Oh man.

Yes, just like that. My investigation results:

Night 0: Myself- Innocent
    Night 1: Gin- Guilty
    Night 2: Kisuke Urahara- Innocent
    Night 3: Shinji- Guilty