Page 20 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10141516171819202122232425263040 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVIII Game Thread: Welcome To The Soul Society

:I Are you for real? Good lord I'm gonna need some help with this.

Unless Head Captain is a liar, yes. I do admit I am concerned that half my results are guilty.

##vote: Rukia

Her "sEcret" AllIanCe wiTh KIsuke LoOks SuspicIous.
    Also aLl of ThiS arT maKes iT looK like She Is tRying To aSsUme the ROle of a GoODy gooDy.
    I hAve Other reaSons, But they aRe for ME and ME alOne to KnOw

She and I just eliminated a mafian. :I

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jin Kariya View Post
    Yes, just like that. My investigation results:

Night 0: Myself- Innocent
    Night 1: Gin- Guilty
    Night 2: Kisuke Urahara- Innocent
    Night 3: Shinji- Guilty
    My guilt is not real. I sold some drugs to some kids and so I look bad. Townie all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ulquiorra View Post
    ##vote: Rukia

Her "sEcret" AllIanCe wiTh KIsuke LoOks SuspicIous.
    Also aLl of ThiS arT maKes iT looK like She Is tRying To aSsUme the ROle of a GoODy gooDy.
    I hAve Other reaSons, But they aRe for ME and ME alOne to KnOw
    Sounds like a bandwagon is about to occur!

=Jin

I aM nOt conviNced You arE TelliNg US the Truth, ManY havE liEd aBout TheIr ReSulTs.

=Kisuke

I am NOt quite SURe what I ThinK aBout you at the moMent.

Secretly, Gin cried that very night, fearing the ever looming hands of the Lynch mob.

One.png

It wasn't long until the fears were warranted, old Sandle Hat an I starteed the prodding.

Tree.png
    It was around this time Shinji went MAD and rushed to aid the poor defenseless Gin.

Two.png

...Or maybe he just went bat insane, I really can't tell.

Taking a few shots at Gin myself, I don the Sherlock cap and call on the babalicious wonder herself, Yoruichi.

After me and Kisuke probed her a bit...

Four.png
    I began to suspect she and Shinji were some kind of blood relatives, and crazy ran in the family.

Soul Society then rallied to the calls of Kisuke and myself, and we, for the first time,
    were a united soul societ.

This may or may not have more to do with the Idea we could do ANYTHING we wanted to her then any kind of
    pro-town activity....

...but I digress.

Yoru was lynched, and I did some... questionable things following the event. Pictures not quite appropriate for this.

Though what came across as odd, was Head Captain Yamamot proclaiming knowledge that one should not have, even as
    a team mate of Yoruichi.

I am beginning to feel all we do is in vain, and that behind all of these events is a perverted old man who
    gets his jollies off watching others struggle futilily for his own twisted pleasure, providing us no aid
    although he himself possesses all the answers that could save us.

Why the smurf are we still living here again?

God, you thing that starts with a U, please stop talking like that.

This sucks. I want to say Jin's investigations make sense, but... Also, Gin isn't defending himself.

However, Jin hasn't done anything to have me believe him.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kisuke Urahara View Post
    God, you thing that starts with a U, please stop talking like that.

This sucks. I want to say Jin's investigations make sense, but... Also, Gin isn't defending himself.

However, Jin hasn't done anything to have me believe him.
    I will vouch for Jins analysis. As miller, I will appear guilty if investigated but I am not allied with the mafia. I am a townsperson.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Gin Ichimaru View Post
    My guilt is not real. I sold some drugs to some kids and so I look bad. Townie all the way.
    Whether you're actually guilty or not, I am unable to say. All I know is what Head Captain told me.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ulquiorra View Post
    =Jin I aM nOt conviNced You arE TelliNg US the Truth, ManY havE liEd aBout TheIr ReSulTs.
    I didn't, so you are going to have to trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rukia Kuchiki View Post
    Why the smurf are we still living here again?
    Because we haven't been lynched or night killed yet

And dude, the art is a running gag from the show.

And 'secret alliance'? You mean how we've both agreed on lynching Gin and Yoru openly, and turning out to be right? That secret alliance?

And if you suspect this 'alliance' of being suspicious for me, why do you not know what to think of Kisuke? Surely if you believe an alliance between us, you'd know what to think of him.

Though I had a theory during night, though I believe Jin just gave me the reason to believe it.

Gin is not our enemy. Why? Because the enemy is Shinji. What happens? He comes out and votes you yesterday as the heat on Jin rises, but we get for reasoning. He's stretching to attach himself to anyone town, but that only works under the assumption that Gin is town.

As it looks, he's got a guilty rating, but I propose he's not Mafia at all, but a miller. Why else would Shinji have went after Kisuke the other day, since if Gin really was Guilty he would surely look guilty by default. Both being Mafia makes no sense, but Gin could get so excitable, because of how defensive being a Miller had made him.

Also, if you look at Yoru, the Poisoner, perhaps Mafia DIDN"T try to implicate Gin at all, nor did he try to get rid of his enemies. The blind player may have chosen Ichigo by fluke. I don't think we can use the night kill of Ichigo against Gin now because of it.

Either way, SHinji is the one who looks like the enemy tonight. His actions have yet to be helpful to town, as well as his jump to voting you yesterday, and for some god aweful reason me today.

Oh, and I left out a line in my opening post transitioning for Gin to Yoru for the lynching and probing, not releated to the game play, just pointing out there was a transitional line between those two pictures to help it make sense.

Gah, never mind, I put the picture of me and Kisuke creeping on Yoru in the wrong spot.