Page 25 of 66 FirstFirst ... 515192021222324252627282930313545 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVIII Game Thread: Welcome To The Soul Society

Fair enough.

who is still left besides us, shinji, renji (who has to be mafia), and rukia.

also. how did you prevent poisoning if the poisoner didn;t even know they were a poisoner?

No, scratch that. I've a better idea. I suggest we go after Gin. Not only do I find him suspicious, but we can test not only Gin's claims of being a Miller, but also Jin's claim of being a cop. This will also explain Ulquiorra's motives for defending Gin.

Read up the thread, Ul. It's clearly hurting your gameplay because you aren't ware of what happened the days before.

wrong.
    I won't vote for Gin, I know he is innocent

How!? You don't know anything! If you have a roleclaim you better come out with it!

The point I'm trying to make is that if we vote Gin, we can be sure of both his and Jin's roleclaims. Even if he's innocent, it's a scarifice worth making.

Alright, give me logic and reason as to why not.

I know he is a townie.

by logic, both Renji and Kenji have to be mafia

Orihime is probably a cultist

That's not logic. Kenji doesn't exist. And now you're deflecting your guilt by blaming Orihime out of NOWHERE.

I meant shinji

and the thing about orihime is, someone has to be a cult member if soifon was a cult leader, although maybe switch it from orihime to renji. On the onther hand.... it is possible gin is a cultist.....

I think Shinji's magfia, too. But I'm not going to vote for him just yet. That still doesn't explain your suspicion towards either of them or why Orihime is Cultist.

Never mind. Orihime is cult because someone is.

##Vote: Orihime

yes it does. I'm assuming you arent a cultist and that jin is an innocent