Page 27 of 66 FirstFirst ... 717212223242526272829303132333747 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVIII Game Thread: Welcome To The Soul Society

smurf you mafia spy

my comment was not aimed at either woman

I'm going to go cry into a bowl of Ice cream now.

Then my comment is no longer directed at both you and Orihime, but just orihime.

I see some more has happened since I started constructing my report!

Shinji Hirako is an elusive character. The unique posting style warrants some investigation. Could it be a ruse? Or is there a restriction placed upon him?

Kisuke Urahara's assessment on the death last night is a sound one. Rangiku Matsumoto may have been a Death Miller, rending my initial thoughts invalid.

smurf you mafia spy

Oh, such warm social skills! Suspicion, suspicion for what, what exactly? Guilty until proven innocent? I've been watching, reading a while here. WHile its true that i'm not exactly in charge, leading, following the lead or anything like that, by doing so I would just be doing the same thing Rukia is, agreeing with the mentally strongest as a "get out of suspicion" card.

Nah, I aint doing that. So what if you're suspicious of me, do I just make myself another cheap follower of the lead for the sake of hiding, claiming innocence? Its a falsity within itself, it hides one's own thoughts, suspicions and so it makes it easy for ONE person tot ake control for the sake of the Town, Mafia OR Cult.

And once again, more has happened! I apologize for my slow work ethic, but I will endeavor to be complete and thorough in my assessment of events.

Ulquiorra, why do you insist I am a Mafia spy? What possible evidence do you have of this? I suspect you are not telling us everything you know, and this troubles me.

Orihime Inoue, are you suggesting that Kisuke Urahara is a Mafia member leading the town in the destruction of itself? I disagree with you. I do not believe a member of the Mafia would connect themselves so completely to Yoruichi to feign innocence. It is too risky a manoeuvre.

smurf you mafia spy

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rukia Kuchiki View Post
    Then my comment is no longer directed at both you and Orihime, but just orihime.
    I take this back, you are now the bigger part of me crying into my Ice cream Ulquiorra.

Forgive me comrades, but I cannot contain my anger here. It seems Ulquiorra has taken issue with me, and his refusal to answer my questions has frustrated me. If you are not willing to assist us, Ulquiorra, then you have no use to the town, or are in fact an enemy.

##Vote: Ulquiorra

good for you
    ---------------
    smurf you mafia spy

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mayuri Kurotsuchi View Post
    Orihime Inoue, are you suggesting that Kisuke Urahara is a Mafia member leading the town in the destruction of itself? I disagree with you. I do not believe a member of the Mafia would connect themselves so completely to Yoruichi to feign innocence. It is too risky a manoeuvre.
    Its Possible he is, its possible anyone is really but I kinda have the feeling that this strength of mind, leadership he has, this ability to "control" and "sway" is a bit suspicious within itself. I just feel that it has to be taken into factor as well as the factor that inactivity, shadiness, disagreeing with the general flow for suspicion.

If a mafia person were to sacrifice one of their own to prevent their own uncovering, or the uncovering of others deliberatly, what then? Yeah its risky. I'm not pointing fingers just yet though, just think we all need to look a bit more carefully than follow the first logical, detailed suspicions that come and go. You know, just in case.

We've already ended up lynching Aizen for example because he was "suspicious" and he turned out innocent.

But then again, Soifon, no one would have expected she'd be cult, I really thought she was a general townsperson so that itself goes to show that there could be a mafia person that can blend in really well.

... ... ...

I'm too good to be good is what you're saying? :I