I don't think your cult, Rukia.

I'm the Apothecary.

##Vote:Renji

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kisuke Urahara View Post
    I don't think your cult, Rukia.

I'm the Apothecary.
    I'm the doctor!

The apothecary prevents poisoning, not night kills.

Also, normaly power roles and what not are not allowed back into the game after they are lynched.

So, unless you controlled both accounts and what not, it's kind of hard to believe they'd let you back in after being lynched as Aizen.

And I've yet to here of someone hodling two accounts in a game.

Oh, except for Hypoallergenic Cactuar?

I'm a replacement. Look way back.

Hypo wasn't a power role as either Kenpachi OR his replacement. Vanilla townies offer no unfair advantages at all, where as a recurring Power Role does.

The Preacher wasn't a power role, though! He was a Priest that was required to draw attention to himself.

Rukia, you seemed to have 100% trust me until I called your bluff. What gives?

ANd regardless of that, you have still yet to answer to anything about you only going with the Mafia lynces after I started the train against them, and after they looked to bad to defend anymore, as well as in both instances you still tried to say that Gin looked scummier prior to switching your vote?

Also, to add on to townie's you've tried to lynch, let's add on Ulquiorra from last night, who I obstained from in favor of Renji, who I still believe is our cultist.

I played a very large role in getting of BOTH of them lynched, your insistence isn't ultimately what got them lynched.

And you agreed Gin looked scummy.

You used those lynches in my favor, now you're holding them against me. Not only are you a liar, but you're inconsistent.

Hold on. I want to say something about the roles... So there's a Governor, Doctor, and Apothecary. I believe we're all aware that Jin is a Cop. So that leaves Rukia's claim of "The Enlightened One" into question. It's already confirmed that the Apothecary is innocent thanks to Jin's investigation on Kisuke earlier. Besides, we have a mafia Godfather among us. and I think the only person who that could be is most likely Rukia.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rukia Kuchiki View Post
    ANd regardless of that, you have still yet to answer to anything about you only going with the Mafia lynces after I started the train against them, and after they looked to bad to defend anymore, as well as in both instances you still tried to say that Gin looked scummier prior to switching your vote?

Also, to add on to townie's you've tried to lynch, let's add on Ulquiorra from last night, who I obstained from in favor of Renji, who I still believe is our cultist.
    If thats how you feel then vote me kingmaker and then I can't lynch anyone.

Hitsugaya, vote Renji Kingmaker and let's end Rukia!

I trusted you MORE then others, but why? FIrst it's odd to call a bluff on something that makes no sense to bluff about.

That's what got me thinking of your own actions, as why they now look suspicious?

It also explains why I have yet to be targeted at night, why would a Mafia want to kill someone who has, up until now, trusted them completely? Mind you, this specifically could be applied to both of us, as if I was Mafia it would make sense to stick with you, who up unilt you claim I lied, trusted me quite a bit.

However, pair that with how when you voted only after the Mafia in question looked to bad to defend, Gin turning up town after I stated I believed is Miller claim while you were the most active person tryign to get him lynched, as well as your killing Ulquorra yesterday.

If anything, your actions until now are far more suspicious then mine.