Page 29 of 66 FirstFirst ... 919232425262728293031323334353949 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVIII Game Thread: Welcome To The Soul Society

impartiality is the only way to see past the barrier of lies

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mayuri Kurotsuchi View Post
    Orihime Inoue is right in that you, Kisuke Urahara, are quite a powerful force in the town. However I am convinced you are innocent.

I feel that the best course of action for today would be to test out Jin Kariya's role claim by lynching either Gin Ichiramu or Shinji Hirako. If Jin Kariya's role claim prove to be correct, then we are assured two confirmed townspersons in Kisuke Urahara and Jin Kariya himself. Gin Ichimaru, if we chose not to lynch him, may be closer to proving his Miller claim.
    I believe he himself is innocent as well, personally, honestly I think his influence is that much our real target, suspect is in his shadow. If you guys want to vote Shinji then that is fair enough, I'd just, you know, suggest you have a think about some other options.

Why did Shinji vote Rukia, out of the blue, randomly? Of course he might have had a reason, might just be a silly little suspicion or a russian roulette random vote but if he did have a reason what could it be??

That's what I've been trying to poke at. If we can at least get a direct reason out of him and see if it adds up as evidence enough for a logical vote to lynch then aye aye, good stuff.

Shinji is pointless to reason with as he refuses to speak in English. So, I share Orihime's sentiments: COME ON SHINJI AND DEFEND YOURSELF!

he is most likely asleep at the moment

Yeah, I figured as much but his activity schedule is quite odd as late.

I am interested to hear from Captain Hitsugaya also. He has been quiet, and yet a replacement is sought only for Renji Abarai. His nature is very much unknown.

About 18 1/2 hours left. Could we get a vote count?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mayuri Kurotsuchi View Post
    I am interested to hear from Captain Hitsugaya also. He has been quiet, and yet a replacement is sought only for Renji Abarai. His nature is very much unknown.
    Yeah, he has been quiet. Perhaps waiting for the right time to talk?? I'd still like to hear from Shinji as to why he actually suspects Rukia, I mean yeah, Rukia does agree quite easily with Urahara, on more than one occassions but that's it isn't it?

you seem to very much wish to shove yourself into the innocents pile

That's right, Hitsugaya has been absent a large portion of the game recently.

I believe Shinji Hirako has voted for Rukia Kuchiki, and Rukia Kuchiki, Kisuke Urahara and Ulquiorra have voted for Shinji Hirako. My vote is still on Ulquiorra.

my comment was directed towards the spy

I hate to say this, but what is the extra time going to do for us? Is there ANYTHING Shinji could say to defend himself at this point? I don't think ANY of his reasoning could be taken seriously at this point, regardless of what it is.

Even if he magically started speaking in English. If we talk, it should be about others, which the only two new people haven't been around to talk much about them, and I don't have any Idea what to say about Orihime outside of that she's not really said anything of substance since the day started, and like most I'm mostly sure of Kisuke's innocence.

Jin isnt' really worth talking about until Gin or Shinji flip and we can confirm him.

Renji is a non issue entirely since he's either getting replaced or Mod killed.

Jin Kariya has also voted for Shinji Hirako.