Page 43 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2333373839404142434445464748495363 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVIII Game Thread: Welcome To The Soul Society

You're not. But keeping all of this information only makes you less so.

I don't have a ton of info to say, and what I do have is mostly guesses, do you still want to hear

And you leave. Great.

gleaned information:
    I am mint townperson
    there is currently a cult leader, and possibly another cultist.
    there are at least two mafia members left, including the leader.
    we know there is a cult left because last night two people died, even after shinji died.

Renji is almost certainly a mafia, because he has not had any claim to innocence on any day, and was not the first cult leader. Rukia is most likely having something to do with the mafia, because I am innocent, jin is innocent, renji is most likely mafia, and I am counting you as innocent, which leaves either she is cult or mafia. Captain histugaya is probably the current cult leader, because he was around two days ago, and me and the doctor were not. Assuming the doctor is innocent because he was reinforcements from the other day. The vigilante, if there is one, did not act last night, uless they are also cult, because both deaths were townie.

I will search in a while for more info

Both deaths from last night were not townies. Have you forgotten that Orihime also turned up Cultist? And why would I be the current leader of the cult if I was around two days ago? So was pretty much everyone else besides you and the other reinforcement.

I meant, a townie, and ex townie. Orihime wasnt a cult leader, so someone else must be, unless she was killed at the very beginning of last night

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

I am not a mafia. I am a townsperson. In fact, I would pose the idea that possibly either Rukia or Toshiro are a mafia/cult on a single basis. Besides myself, Jin and Kisuke, the only other members that were here when the governer stopped Gin's execution were Rukia and Toshiro. By process of elimination, one of them must be the governer and one must be mafia/cult. This is assuming Kisuke is not governer, but I don't think he is as he really pushed for Gin to be lynched.

what flavor

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Captain Hitsugaya View Post
    Both deaths from last night were not townies. Have you forgotten that Orihime also turned up Cultist? And why would I be the current leader of the cult if I was around two days ago? So was pretty much everyone else besides you and the other reinforcement.
    I think you will find that Gin was a townie. Miller is a townie who if investigated will turn up guilty but who is Pro-town. The miller wins with the town.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Renji Abarai View Post
    I think you will find that Gin was a townie. Miller is a townie who if investigated will turn up guilty but who is Pro-town. The miller wins with the town.
    I was trying to point out that Orihime also ended up Cult, so both being townies is incorrect. I said earlier that I never doubt Gin being pro-town.

My mistake. But I would like your opinion on my previos comment. Is there any faulty logic in it?
    I was trying to point out that Orihime also ended up Cult, so both being townies is incorrect. I said earlier that I never doubt Gin being pro-town.

My mistake. But I would like your opinion on my previos comment. Is there any faulty logic in it?
    I kinda smurfed up that last post. Sorry.

So according to you, it all comes down to me and Rukia then? One of us must be a Governor, and the other Cult/Mafia?

So according to you, it all comes down to me and Rukia then? One of us must be a Governor, and the other Cult/Mafia?
    Its not all on you two. Obviously kurotsuchi and ulqiorra are still to be evaluated and judged by their peers. But by the logic presented, one of you must be a governer and the other must have an anti-town role.