Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 31414546474849505152535455565761 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVIII Game Thread: Welcome To The Soul Society

what is a Sibling?
    and the only flavor is vanilla.
    blegh

Siblings are explained in the Mafia role flash, but there isn't enough evidence of this sort of a connection to warrant further discussion.

Flavor is the added flavoring to death scenes.

oh
    ttfn everbody
    :ffvipatpat:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Orihime Inoue View Post
    We need to think carefully with our votes or we'll be helping the scum cull our numbers and offer them victory on a blood stained silver plate. D: Kisuke's right in that Gin is suspicious, but are the votes AGAINST kisuke worth it? I don't think so.

##vote: Gin
    She didn't seem to think either one was guilty, or at least she didn't think either case was strong enough that day. It's still a pretty big if though, and even if I prove to be right I'm not sure if this would prove anything useful to us, but it's one of the only things I had going in my head.

The other, oddly, also involves Orihime.

As one of the two night kills, I wonder who targeted them? Mafia, or something else? I doubt the Mafia, after losing Poisoner, would have another killer role.

I'm sorry if you mentioned this and I skipped, but Mayuri, who did you kill? Orihime, or Gin?

Again, directed and Captain Hitsugaya's question to me earlier.

Well, the first part anyway.

On another note, I doubt she was recruited night one, since it's day two the lynch had been prevented. Gin, so likely to die and as we see not cult at the time, if she still had the ability I'm sure they wouldn't save someone basically guaranteed to die, since they would have no use recruiting him. Though once again, only applicable IF my suspicion on Orihime's role is correct.

Not sure if that helps any, but it might do one of you some good.

My target was Gin Ichimaru. I wasn't convinced of his Miller claim, and Shinji Hirako's death seemed to confirm Jin Kariya's Cop claim. I noticed that, despite Gin Ichimaru still being a focal personality for several days, there were less votes on him. I thought, perhaps, that the Cult had claimed him.

Also Rukia, since Orihime is a Security Guard, and if anything, I don't think she would have been able to prevent a lynch during the DAYTIME.

I was hoping to here that to be honest, had you said you targeted Orihime I'd be more confused then anything. Mafia likely wouldnt' doubt his claim, they'd probably know it was true after Jin's investigation.

They only had to bank on town not quite buying Gin's claim, which was likely they weren't. I wish you hadn't hit him, but at the same time it makes more sense for the Vig then anyone else to kill Gin that night.

I think Mafia wasn't looking to hunt down a townie tonight, after the Cult flip, they wanted cult gone. If cult get's majority and controls the days vote, Mafia would die, yet we have no real way of knowing how many cult there are. Most likely, they guessed at Orihime, possibly due to her longer then normal post coming out the same day Shinji flipped a Cult Leader/ Mafia guard thingy.

As of now, I'm mostly sure you're pro town.

Tis what a governer does, I simply suggest the name of the role could be changed.

Though once again, I don't know if figuring it out will have any bearing on current matters, it was about the only thing I had on my mind. If not Orihime, you would seem the most likely to be Governer then, though I don't agree with the 'one is Governer, one is Scum' thing that started up earlier.

I wonder if, perhaps, these Security Guard roles function the same way as Bodyguards do in the Mafia role flash.

If they do, then I begin to doubt Renji Abarai's claim of Doctor somewhat.

I have things to take care of, so I will take my leave. My vote remains on Ulquiorra, who I am convinced is an enemy of the town.

I also believe our opportunity for majority lynch ends in an hour. Until later.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mayuri Kurotsuchi View Post
    I wonder if, perhaps, these Security Guard roles function the same way as Bodyguards do in the Mafia role flash.
    If so, why has there sometimes been only one night kill.

I have to main suspicions, though saddly this time none are original.

First is, of course, Ulquiorra. Mostly for talking a lot without really saying anything at all.

I'm more concerned about Renji however.

I'm basing this soley on his current player however, so I won't take into account the inactivity.

I have no Idea how he thought Mayuri was saying 'if one's town then the other's scum'.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Renji Abarai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mayuri Kurotsuchi View Post
    My thoughts on the identity of the Governor: The Governor has used his/her ability to save only Gin Ichimaru, but as we have learned, Gin Ichimaru wasn't the Governor himself. Therefore, the person who saved Gin Ichimaru is unlikely to be a person who voted for him. Yoruichi and Shinji Hirako are inverted on this: they were not saved, so it is likely that the Governor thought them guilty and so would have also voted for them.

As far as I am aware, only Captain Hitsugaya can fit my theory.
    So by your reckoning, Ulqiorra and Rukia are the remaining scum?
    I will say I think a governer is NOT normally promited more then one lynch prevention, I think I mentioned it before but I forget, so Yoru and Shinji don't really reflect anything on who the governer role was.

But the Idea that anyone is shown to be scum by the simple claim that 'this dude stopped this lynch' is rediculous.

And I dont' understand the Doc claim. He has no way to back it up, since he hasn't been until this guy took over, so if anything he comes across as making a claim to save himself rather then actually doing something productive, which he failed miserably to do during the time he was here.

And mind you, his reasoning for WHY there is a doctor is just odd, and didn't really prove anything either.

##vote: Renji