Thread: Happy Bunny

FFXIV Character

Jenna Solis (Sargatanas)

Default Happy Bunny

The following is a small doodle of a Happy Bunny/ Ozmone Hare from FF XII. It has been drawn by my daughter (her username on Deviant Art is Aya-MaiSheik) and I have her permission to share it with you. She has grown into quite an artist over the last 3 years and I am very proud of her!

happy_bunny_by_aya_maisheik-d3973re.png

If you liked this pic please feel free to browse her gallery at Deviant Art:

Aya-MaiSheik on deviantART

Wow, have not seen you around for a very long time! Also, the bunny is very good.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

FFXIV Character

Jenna Solis (Sargatanas)

Grin

Hey! I've missed you too! I have spent the past 3 years finishing my degree, which I finally earned last November. Between working full time, going to school full time and taking care of my family, I just didn't have the energy to keep up with the forum and chat. As for my daughter, she gets better everyday, I am encouraging her to put together a portfolio so that we can start entering her into contests in the hope of earning some grants and scholarships for college (especially since I have already incurred $30,000 in student loans just for myself) .