Thread: Maps for NES version

Default Maps for NES version

I'm not really familiar with FF serie because i more PC gamer and never been consolist or have my own gaming console.

I get some tips and little info about FF serie, and because i love Fantasy and RPG i downloaded first 7 parts of this game on PC by emulator. I played FF1 and completed it.

But when i start FF2 i realized that i have NES (Famicon) Version i wasn't able to find ANY but ANY dungeon maps maps for NES version

i found guide and world map thx to help from one admin here, but still i don't have any dungeon maps and I am unable to find them

Do you have any idea where to find NES maps for Final Fantasy 2 or do you please know anybody who have those maps?

thanks a lot

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

The only thing I can recommend is using dungeon maps from other versions. I don't think they would change something like that in the remakes, but who knows, they could have.

only problem is that on SNES maps which i have are totally different names

Quote Originally Posted by Daralyn View Post
    only problem is that on SNES maps which i have are totally different names
    That's because "Final Fantasy II" for SNES is a completely different game. It's actually FFIV. There is no SNES version of the game you are playing.

You can find some Dawn of Souls maps here:
    The Video Game Atlas - GBA Maps

Dawn of Souls is the GBA remake of FFI and FFII. There are some maps that were added for the GBA remake, so those won't apply to the NES version you are playing, but some of those should help you.

"Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."