Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Now Playable! - FF Yugioh Cards

Oh, okay, sure. As long as you get to them soon enough later, then I'm okay.
    Is that your final answer?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Here's Dissidia's Cast Please critique as I'm not familiar with some of these characters.

(SPOILER)When this card is face-up on the field you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 “Ramuh” or "Bahamut Zero" from your Deck or hand once per turn. When this card is removed from the field the Summon monster(s) Summoned by this card are destroyed. This monster cannot attack while there are Summon monsters on your side of the field. If a "The Last Cetra" on the field is sent to the Graveyard or removed from play this card gains 1000 ATK.

(SPOILER)When this card is face up on the field you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 “Typhon” or "Bahamut" from your Deck or hand to the field once per turn. When this card is removed from the field, the Summon monster(s) Summoned by this card are destroyed. This monster cannot attack while there are Summon monsters on your side of the field. Once during your Standy Phase you can roll 1 six sided die. The result is multiplied by 100 and added to the ATK of this card.

This card is also a Warrior-Type. Once during your turn you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Summoned Odin" from your Deck or hand. When this card is removed from the field, the Summon monster(s) summoned by this card are destroyed. This monster cannot attack while there are Summon monsters on your side of the field. Once during your turn you can add 1 Paradigm Shift Counter to this card (max 4). You can remove 1 counter from this card to move 1 "Thunder" from your Deck to your hand. You can remove 3 counters from this card to move 1 "Thundaga" from your Deck to your hand.

This card cannot be Special Summoned. You must tribute 3 monsters to Normal Summon this card. This card cannot be Set. This card cannot be destroyed or removed from play by the effects of Spell, Trap, or Level 6 and below Monster cards. Once per turn you can Special Summon 1 Light monster from your Graveyard. You can decrease the ATK and DEF of this card to increase your Life Points by half of the amount decreased. You can only use 1 of the last 2 effects during your turn and this card cannot attack during the turn that either effect is used.
    Last edited by Depression Moon; 04-17-2011 at 07:57 PM.

Blog Entries

Warrior of Light, Onion Knight and Gabranth = faves. Keep it up.

Freakin' awesome DM. You should make some fusion cards. I'd love to see a Vivi/Steiner fusion card in which you can do magic sword (increased attack and defense and a choice of elemental properties perhaps?) or Palom/Porom fusion. And an Exalipur magic card (or perhaps trap card) that reduces an enemies attack to 1.

Sorry I'm writing so much but there's so much you can do with this idea. If these cards were real I'd probably get back into it.
    When we dance, it looks just like Fire.

When we sing, it sounds the same tone.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I'll work on your Fusions next. Edit: Also I changed some of the pics that had white backgrounds.
    Last edited by Depression Moon; 03-08-2011 at 07:45 PM.

Great job! Thanks, DM.
    Is that your final answer?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Here are your Fusions Hot Shot.

I made 3 diff versions as I couldn't decide what her attributes and type should be.

Last edited by Depression Moon; 08-11-2011 at 03:41 PM.

Blog Entries

<3<3 Dead Fantasy <3<3

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Forgot why I made 2 of these. Probably because of balance issues. Wording issues.

oops looks like an upload error. Missing stuff.
    When you Special Summon a monster with "Moogle" or "Mog" in its card name you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field.
    800 / 700

Might need to be adjusted for balancing.
    Last edited by Depression Moon; 04-15-2011 at 10:58 PM.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

good job. You should add my kupo drawing to a card if you can find it. call it kupo, the kupo moogle
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Thief Deck

I don't like this picture, but I couldn't really find anything else. Post something if you could find something better. I know a member here had one of him that I had in mind. I just don't know where to find it.

Thinking about rewording this card and changing the serial number.

Will add recommended cards later.
    Last edited by Depression Moon; 03-14-2011 at 08:44 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Updated Summons/ Summoners and Chocobos on the 1st page. Rep goes to the person who can figure out the significance of some of the serial numbers of any of my cards. Not all of them reference something, but some of them do.

Articles
    Blog Entries

would you do a cactuar series including
    cactoid
    cactuar
    hiding cactuar
    jumbo cactuar
    flowering cactoid
    cactoids petal
    cactuar mother
    and
    radiant cactuar, the lord of the sands

I think your "Cecil the Dark Knight" would sound better as just "Dark Knight Cecil." "Cecil the Paladin" works though. I think you should rename Jecht and Tidus as "Guardians" instead of "Blitzball Players" after all, you're not summoning them to play Blitzball and they are Guardians in FFX. I would also change "Gunblade Master" to just "Squall Leonhart". I would never call him a Gunblade Master. I think "The Time Traveler" would sound better than the "The Man with the Machine Gun" btjmo, mostly because Laguna is supposed to be an old man by the time he meets Squall and in Dissidia, that he certainly ain't. I would call Cloud "The Sword for Hire" or "The Ex-SOLDIER" or "The Mercenary" or something. You could call Bartz "The Weapons Master" and Firion "The Arsenal". Those are probably interchangeable actually.
    Generally, I like them. Now if only the pictures looked more genuine. I wonder if I could convince Jirito to work on them... lol.
    Where did you get the picture for Bring In The Summoner? ...and the Leviathan pic?
    I prefer the second version of Yojimbo. Where did you come up with Bobby Corwen? I think that for the Gysahl Greens, the text would look better if it read "includes "Bobby Corwen", "Boko", or any card with "Chocobo" in its name."

Articles
    Blog Entries

bobby corwen is from 9