Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Now Playable! - FF Yugioh Cards

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

All right. I'm finished now and this thing is ready for play. I don't have all the cards posted in this deck ready for play. But I have 95% of them. So far here are recommended themes to choose from:

Chocobo
    Moogle
    Cactuar
    Black Mage
    White Mage

I have a good deal of Summoner and Summon cards, but I don't have them all made yet plus all the support, but I will post that soon along when I complete at least 2 other themes. Check the 1st post for download link and instructions.

Let me know if you need some help or if something isn't working.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I just beat Final Fantasy VI again the other night so I decided to make a set for it.

(SPOILER)When this card is Summoned roll 1 six-sided die. This card's ATK is determined by the result x 400. When this card is Summoned you can Special Summon 1 "Airship - Blackjack" or "Airship - Falcon" from your hand or Deck. Once per turn during your Main Phase field, you can equip this card to your "Airship - Blackjack" or "Airship - Falcon" as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster by the ATK of this card. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time.)

(SPOILER)When you draw this card you can reveal it to add 1 "World of Ruin" to your hand from your Deck. You can pay 800 Life Points to have this card attack your opponent directly. Once per turn you can destroy up to 2 Summon monsters on the field.

Last edited by Depression Moon; 09-06-2011 at 11:52 PM.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Nice work! You should make a trap card that has Shadow leave you cause his contract is up.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Edited the 1st post with new set files. Ignore the links above this one. I couldn't get the edit window to open so that I could remove them.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Updated. Come on people I made like 300 cards here and ain't got no one to play with.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Added some Summon support cards on the 1st page.

Last edited by Depression Moon; 06-09-2011 at 05:32 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Time Magic

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Updated sets. Just realized I left out some words in some of my time magic cards. Will fix them later.

Blog Entries

:kaobeg: I'm sorry i forgot about this! I'm gonna download them and try them out!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Did you download them already because I just updated the set again?

When you've registered and downloaded everything post here or send me a PM to let me know when you can play.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

FFIX Bandits Represent!

Lore You can only activate this card if you control 4 of the following monsters: "Zidane the Thief", "Summoner Princess", "Prototype Black Mage", "Steiner Pluto Knight I", "Freya the Dragon Knight", "The Strange Gourmand", "Horned Blue Hair", and "The Flaming Amarant". Those monsters gain 700 ATK and DEF and cannot be destroyed by Spell or Trap Cards.

(SPOILER)When this card is Summoned you can Special Summon up to 2 "Alexandrian Soldiers" from yer Deck. This card cannot be destroyed if you control an "Alexandrian Soldier". Once per turn, during yer Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to yer "Airship- Red Rose" as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster by 400 points. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon this card.)

LoreOnce per turn you can equip 1 "Thief" monster to this card. For each "Thief" monster equipped to this card this card gains the following effects: * This card cannot be selected as an attack target. *2: When this card destroys a monster by battle you can add 1 card from yer opponent's hand to yer hand. *3: When this card is removed from the field Special Summon the equipped monsters.

LoreWhen this card is Summoned you can Special Summon 1 "Thief" monster fromy yer hand. Once per turn you can toss a coin. *Heads you can add 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card that yer opponent controls to yer hand.

LoreYou can return this card to yer hand to Special Summon 1 "Baku the Thief" from yer Deck. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to yer opponent put 1 SFX Counter on this card (max 5). You can remove SFX Counters for the following effects: *1: Banish 1 face-down Spell or Trap card yer opponent controls. * 2: Banish 1 random card in yer opponent's hand.

Lore A standard soldier in the Lindblum Army

Lore You can equip 1 Warrior, Beast-Warrior, or Spellcaster-Type monster to this card. If a monster is equipped to this card, this card gains the following effects: This card can attack your opponent directly.

(SPOILER)This card's Type is also treated as Plant. When this card is attacked but not destroyed by battle by a FIRE monster during each of yer Standby Phases yer opponent's monsters lose 600 ATK and yer opponent loses 500 Life Points for each monster that he/she controls. This effect is negated when this card is attacked by a WATER monster. Once per turn you can discard 1 card in yer hand to select 1 monster that yer opponent controls. When the selected monster attacks, changes Battle Position, or activates an effect it is destroyed.

(SPOILER)This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell card "Light of Destiny". If you control a "Summoner Princess" and a "Horned Blue Hair" this card gains the following effects: You can remove from play 1 card in yer Graveyard to negate the attack of 1 of yer opponent's monsters. You can negate the activation and effect of a Spell or Effect Monster Card that destroys a monster(s) you control. If you only control a "Summoner Princess" or a "Horned Blue Hair" this card is destroyed.

(SPOILER)Once per turn you can destroy all face-up Level 5 or lower Dark Spellcaster-Type monsters on the field. When this card would first be destroyed by battle, it is not, instead this card loses 200 ATK and DEF. This card is destroyed by battle when it is attacked by a higher ATK monster a 2nd time.

LoreEach of these effects can be activated once per turn: * Pay 500 Life Points to move 1 Equip Spell card from yer Deck to yer hand. * yer opponent takes all cards in yer hand and adds them to their hand. yer opponent loses 500 Life Points for each card taken. If yer opponent has more than 6 cards in their hand as a result of this effect, yer opponent skips their next Draw Phase.

LoreIf there is 1 or no cards in yer hand you can move 1 "Super Slick" from yer Deck to yer hand.

LoreOnce per turn you can return this card to your hand. When this card returns to the field it gains 500 ATK. This card gains 400 DEF when attacked by a Dragon-Type monster. When this card attacks its ATK converted to its Original ATK at the end of the Damage Step. If a "Freya the Dragon Knight" is selected as a target of a Spell or Trap card you can have this card be targeted instead.

LoreThis card's Type is also treated as Aqua. Once per turn you can destroy all Level 1, 5, and Level 10 monsters your opponent controls.

LoreYou can activate each of these effects once per turn: Discard 1 card in your hand to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. * Decrease this card's ATK by 300 and select 1 monster that your opponent controls. The selected monster cannot attack or change Battle Position as long as this card is face-up on the field. Pay 1000 Life Points. Until the End Phase Spell and Trap cards that target this card are instead targeted to a random monster that your opponent controls (unless specified otherwise).

(SPOILER)When this card is Summoned activate one of these effects: * yer opponent cannot check cards in yer Graveyard. yer opponent calls the name of the first monster found at the bottom of yer Graveyard. If he/she calls it right, the monster is banished. If he/she calls it wrong, Special Summon 1 Non-Synchro or Non-Fusion monster from yer Graveyard. * If yer opponent controls a face down monster declare an ATK. If you call it right the monster is banished. If you call it wrong discard 1 random card in yer hand.

LoreIf this card is attacked, but not destroyed by battle return the attacking monster to the owner's hand at the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn you can select 1 monster on the field to roll 1 six-sided die. If the result is not 1 or 6, destroy the selected monster.

LoreYou can Special Summon this card from your hand in Defense Position when you lose 1000 or more Life Points. This card cannot be destroyed while in Defense Position. Your opponent can increase your Life Points by 2000 to return this card to your hand. If this card is attacked while in Attack Position it gains 1000 ATK during the Damage Step only.

(SPOILER)This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by banishing 4 monsters with 4 different Attributes from yer Graveyard. This card cannot be banished. This card can attack twice during the Battle Phase. You can increase this card's ATK by paying Life Points. This card gains ATK equal to the amount of Life Points paid.
    Last edited by Depression Moon; 01-20-2012 at 11:26 PM.

Blog Entries

I can't seem to download them :\

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Sorry about that. I'm constantly updating this every week and sometimes forget to change the links here. Check the 1st post. The new links should work.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Set file updated.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Steiner's effect may need to be changed. Duel Testing with him he seemed that he might be a bit OP. Probably should be Once per turn if you control a "Pluto Knight" monster other than this card you can Special Summon 1 "Pluto Knight" monster from your Deck. Each time a "Pluto Knight" monster is Summoned place 1 counter on this card. You can remove 2 counters from this card to decrease the ATK or DEF of 1 monster that your opponent controls by 1/4.
    Last edited by Depression Moon; 08-02-2011 at 10:50 PM.