Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Now Playable! - FF Yugioh Cards

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Some 7 cards. Forgive Scarlet's pic as it's damn hard to find a good pic of her.

LoreOnce per turn you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Ramuh", or "Bahamut ZERO" from yer hand or Deck. When this card is removed from the field the Summon monster(s) Summoned by this card are destroyed. This monster cannot attack while you control a Summon monster. If "The Last Cetra" is in yer Graveyard, this card gains 1000 ATK.

LoreWhen this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard you can move 1 "Holy" from yer Deck to yer hand.

LoreThis card inflicts Piercing Damage.

LoreOnce per turn you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Typhon", or "Bahamut" from yer hand or Deck. When this card is removed from the field, the Summon monster(s) Summoned by this card are destroyed. This card cannot attack while you control a Summon monster. Once per turn you can remove 1 Fist Counter from this card to roll 1 six-sided die. The result is multiplied by 100 and added to the ATK of this card. If a 6 is rolled roll again and double the increase of ATK.

LoreWhen this card is Summoned you can Special Summon 1 "Martial Arts Master - Tifa" from yer hand. When a monster you control attacks place 1 Fist Counter on this card (max 3). You can remove 1 Fist Counter from this card to negate the activation and effect of a Spell or Trap card that destroys a "Martial Arts Master" monster you control . When this card is destroyed by battle you can add 1 "Martial Arts Master" monster to yer hand from yer Deck.

LoreOnce per turn you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Titan", or "Phoenix" from yer hand or Deck. When this card is removed from the field, the Summon monster(s) Summoned by this card are destroyed. This card cannot attack while you control a Summon monster. When this card destroys a monster by battle this card gains 300 ATK.

LoreWhen this card is Summoned roll a six-sided die. This card's ATK and DEF is determined by the result x 400. If a 6 is rolled, roll again and the increase in ATK and DEF of the new result is doubled. Once per turn you can toss a coin. * Heads: All monsters you control gain 500 ATK. * Tails: All monsters you control lose 500 ATK.

LoreWhen this card is Summoned you can Special Summon 1 "Airship - Highwind" or "Airship - Shera" from yer hand. Once per turn, during yer Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to yer "Airship - Highwind" or "Airship - Shera" as an Equip Spell Card OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, each time the equipped monster inflicts Battle Damage to yer opponent, return 1 card on the field to its owner's hand. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon this monster.) Once per turn you can return this card to yer hand. When this card returns to the field it gains 500 ATK. When this card attacks its ATK converted to its Original ATK at the end of the Damage Step.

LoreYou can activate one of the following effects once per turn: * Send 1 Equip Spell Card from the field or yer hand to the Graveyard to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card yer opponent controls. * Toss a coin. * Heads: Add 1 random card from yer opponent's hand to yer hand.

LoreWhen this card destroys a monster by battle return 1 card yer opponent controls to the hand.

LoreWhen this card is added to yer hand (except by drawing) you can add 1 "Shinra" or "Turks" monster to yer hand. If yer opponent controls an "Ex-SOLDIER" you can return all monsters on the field (except for "President Shinra", "Dark Nation" and Ex-SOLDIER") to the owner's hand. If this effect is activated no other monsters can be Summoned until "President Shinra" or "Ex-SOLDIER" is removed from the field.

LoreWhen a "Turks" monster you control is selected as an attack target you can discard this card to negate the attack.

LoreWhen this card is Summoned you can Special Summon 1 "Cait Sith" from yer Deck. When a "Cait Sith" you control is destroyed you can Special Summon 1 "Cait Sith" from yer Deck. This card cannot be selected as an attack target if you control a "Cait Sith".

LoreOnce per turn you can Special Summon 1 "Turks" monster from yer hand. As long as this card is face-up on the field "The Last Cetra" is unnaffected by other Effect Monster effects.

LoreWhen a LIGHT monster attacks this card the attacking monster loses 400 ATK during the Damage Step only. When this card attacks a monster, but doesn't destroy it toss a coin after the Damage Step. * Heads: The monster cannot attack or change Battle Position during yer opponent's next turn. * Tails: The monster is moved to the Spell/Trap Card Zone. It is treated as a Continuous Spell Card. If a "Turks" monster other than "Reno" is destroyed by battle return this card to the owner's hand.

LoreIf you control a "Turks - Reno" you can Special Summon this card from yer hand. You can negate the activation and effect of a Spell or Trap Card that destroys a "Turk" monster you control. This card cannot select a "Martial Arts Master - Tifa" as an attack target. If a "Turks" monster other than "Rude" is destroyed by battle return this card to the owner's hand.

LoreOnce while this card is face-up on the field you can move it to the Spell/Trap Card Zone. It is treated as a Continuous Spell Card. This card can attack while in yer Spell/Trap Card Zone. If it does, Special Summon it during the next Standby Phase. Negate the attack of a WATER monster that attacks this card and this card gains 400 ATK.

Lore When this card is Summoned you can add 1 "Turks" monster from yer Deck to yer hand. Once per turn you can pay 500 Life Points to allow a "Turks" card you control to attack yer opponent directly during this turn only. If a "Turks" monster other than "Cissnei" is destroyed by battle return this card to the owner's hand.

LoreThis card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of a Summoner monster that designates this card. When the Summoner who Summoned this monster is removed from the field, this card is destroyed. When this monster inflicts Battle Damage to yer opponent's Life Points destroy 1 card that yer opponent controls.

LoreThis card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card only be Special Summoned when a "Meteor" is added to a player's hand. The Special Summon of this card cannot be negated. Once per turn if this card would be destroyed by battle it is not.

LoreWhen an "Ex-SOLDIER" would be destroyed destroy this card instead and "Ex-SOLDIER" gains 400 ATK and DEF. You can banish this card from your Graveyard to add "The Last Cetra" to your hand from the Deck.

LoreWhen this card is Tribute Summoned you can remove from play 1 "Meteor" from yer Deck. The card is moved to yer hand during yer next Standby Phase. If there is a "Jenova, Heaven's Dark Harbringer" on the field, this card cannot be destroyed except by the effect of "Jenova, Heaven's Dark Harbringer".

LoreThis card is to Ritual Summon "Jenova, Heaven's Dark Harbringer". You must also Tribute monsters whose total Level Stars equal 12 or more from the field or yer hand.

LoreThis card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell card "The Reunion". This card is unaffected by Effect Monster effects. When this card is Summoned destroy all Field Spell cards on the field. When this card is removed from the field destroy all monsters you control and decrease the ATK and DEF of yer opponent's monsters by 500. At the End Phase that this effect is activated take control of your opponent's monsters. They are destroyed at your next End Phase.
    Last edited by Depression Moon; 01-28-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Set updated.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Set file updated.

Awesome job DM! I'll download it once I get the internet back on my PC (using my GFs laptop and she neer lets me download with it). And would it be cheeky of me to recommend getting some FFV cards?
    When we dance, it looks just like Fire.

When we sing, it sounds the same tone.

I will be doing more later. Right now it's summon cards. Edit: Several of these images are in the possession of Deviant Art users. None of these images I have fully made myself.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot View Post
    Awesome job DM! I'll download it once I get the internet back on my PC (using my GFs laptop and she neer lets me download with it). And would it be cheeky of me to recommend getting some FFV cards?
    No and you could even submit some 5 cards of your own. Another member on another forum has Boko made and I did Bartz, but you can change him if you want since never having played V myself I have limited knowledge on any of the characters. Also, I forgot I made one for Ex-Death too. It's not in the game, but I posted it on here. Feel free to change that too.

Quote Originally Posted by petradycka
    I will be doing more later. Right now it's summon cards. Edit: Several of these images are in the possession of Deviant Art users. None of these images I have fully made myself.
    What?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I'll probably be updating the sets in a bit, but does anyone want to make a submission first?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Changed Terra's pic.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I realized I messed up a lot of the set id #s. Will change them later.

LoreOnce per turn you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Shiva", "Diablos the Dark Messenger", "Bahamut", or "Eden" from your hand or Deck. When this card is removed from the field the Summon monster(s) Summoned by this card are destroyed. This card cannot attack while you control a Summon monster. When this card battles with "The Time Compressor" or a "Sorceress" monster this card gains 600 ATK.

LoreOnce per turn you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Ifrit", "Carbuncle", or "Tonberry King" from your Deck or hand. When this card is removed from the field the Summon monster(s) summoned by this card are destroyed. This monster cannot attack while you control a Summon monster. Once during your turn you can activate one of the two effects: * This card can gain the effect of a monster that your opponent controls. The effect is removed at the end of your turn. * Add 1 Fan Counter to this card. Remove 2 Fan Counters to view one face-down card that your opponent controls. The card's effect is not activated. You cannot add a counter to this card after it Summons a Summon monster.

LoreWhen this card is face up on the field you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 “Quetzalcoatl” or "Leviathan" from your Deck or hand to the field once per turn. When this card is removed from the field, the Summon monster(s) Summoned by this card are destroyed. This monster cannot attack while there are Summon monsters on your side of the field. When this card is Summoned toss a coin. * Heads: Double the Original ATK of this until the End Phase. * Tails: Halve the Original ATK of this card until the End Phase.

LoreOnce per turn you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Quezacoatl", "Cerberus", "Atomos", or "Doomtrain" from your hand or Deck. When this card is removed from the field, the Summon monster(s) Summoned by this card are destroyed. This card cannot attack while you control a Summon monster. Each time this card's ATK is decreased roll 1 six-sided die and apply the appropriate effect: *1: Inflict 800 Damage to your opponent's Life Points. *2 Increase your Life Points by 500 for each monster you control. *3 Monsters you control gain 1000 ATK until the End Phase. *4: Banish 1 card on the field. *5: Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards that affect, but not destroy monsters you control. *6 Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

LoreOnce per turn you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Shiva", "Pandemona", or "Alexander" from your hand or Deck. When this card is removed from the field, the Summon monster(s) Summoned by this card are destroyed. This card cannot attack while you control a Summon monster. When this card's ATK is 800 or less this card's Original ATK becomes 3000 and it must attack during the Battle Phase if possible. If it does not it is destroyed.

LoreOnce per turn you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Jumbo Cactuar", "Diablo the Dark Messenger", or "Siren" from your hand or Deck. When this card is removed from the field the Summon monster(s) Summoned by this card are destroyed. This monster cannot attack while you control a Summon monster. This card inflicts Piercing Damage.

LoreWhen a "Sorceress" monster you control is selected as a target of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or an attack, you can have this card be targeted instead. When this card attacks a Summon monster it is destroyed at the start of the Damage Step.

LoreWhen this card is attacked by a "Sorceress" monster it gains 800 ATK and DEF during the Damage Step only. If you control a "Blood Pain" and a "Ward the Massive Anchor" this card becomes unaffected by your opponent's Trap Cards.

LoreWhen this card is Summoned you can Special Summon 2 "Iguion" Tokens in Attack Position (Reptile/Rock-Type/EARTH/Level 3/ATK 1600/DEF 1600/). This card cannot attack during the turn this effect is activated.

LoreAlive since the beginning of time. It's power and HP are very high. It's best to run if you encounter one.

Lore As long as this card is face-up on the field increase the ATK of each "Man with the Machine Gun by 500. When this card is destroyed by battle you can change the Battle Position of 1 monster on the field.

LoreThis card cannot be destroyed by battle. Destroy this card when it is targeted by a Trap Card. Once during your Standby Phase you can move this card into an unoccupied Monster Card Zone. This card gains an effect depending on which Monster Card Zone it occupies:
    *1 When Battle Damage is inflicted to a player the player who inflicted it can add 1 random card from their opponent's hand to their hand.
    * 2: Your opponent must play with their hand revealed at all times.
    * 3: If your opponent controls a monster in the same column as this card you can flip it into face-down Defense Position. If there is a monster adjacent to that one you can pay 500 Life Points to also flip that one into face-down Defense Position.
    * 4: When a monster is Summoned other monsters of the same Attribute gain 1 Level. When a monster is Summoned of a different Attribute all monsters of an Attribute different than the Summoned monster lose 2 Levels.
    * 5: The player with the most Life Points can attack with 1 monster directly.
    You can only control 1 Queen of Cards.

LoreThis card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of a Summoner monster that designates this card. When the Summoner who Summoned this monster is removed from the field, this card is destroyed. Decrease the ATK and DEF of your opponent's monsters by 300. Your opponent's monsters continue to lose 300 ATK and DEF during each of his/her Standby Phases. No monsters on the field can attack except for this card.

LoreThis card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of a Summoner monster that designates this card. When the Summoner who Summoned this monster is removed from the field, this card is destroyed. You can send a card from the top of your Deck to the graveyard to decrease the ATK and DEF of a monster that your opponent controls to the closest multiple of 1000.

LoreThis card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of a Summoner monster that designates this card. When the Summoner who Summoned this monster is removed from the field, this card is destroyed. This card can only attack on every other of your Battle Phases. When this card attacks destroy all face-up monsters that your opponent controls at the start of the Damage Step (without damage calculation). If this card is attacked, but not destroyed by battle inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the ATK of the attacking monster. As long as this card is face-up on the field "Tonberry" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by Spell or Trap Cards.

LoreThis card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of a Summoner monster that designates this card. When the Summoner who Summoned this monster is removed from the field, this card is destroyed. This card is unaffected by card effects that do not destroy it.

LoreOnce per turn you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Griever" from your hand or Deck. When this card is removed from the field the Summon monster(s) Summoned by this card are destroyed. This monster cannot attack while you control a Summon monster. When this card destroys a monster by battle it is removed from play during your next Standby Phase.

Lore"Sorceress Ultimecia" + "Griever" (You do not use "Polymerization"). This card's Type is also treated as Beast. Once per turn you can remove from play 1 Summon monster on the field.

Lore"Junction Greiver" + 1 or more Non-Tuner monsters. This card is unaffected by Trap Cards. Once per turn you can pay 500 Life Points to Banish 1 monster your opponent controls.
    Last edited by Depression Moon; 10-01-2011 at 03:08 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Set file has been updated.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

LoreThis card can only attack on every other of your Battle Phases. When this card attacks a monster the monster is destroyed at the start of the Damage Step (without damage calculation). If this card is attacked, but not destroyed by battle inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the ATK of the attacking monster.

LoreThis card can only attack on every other of your Battle Phases. When this card attacks a monster the monster is destroyed at the start of the Damage Step (without damage calculation). If this card is attacked, but not destroyed by battle inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the DEF of the attacking monster. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard you can Special Summon 1 "Tonberry" from your Deck.

LoreThis card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of a Summoner monster that designates this card. When the Summoner who Summoned this monster is removed from the field, this card is destroyed. This card can only attack on every other of your Battle Phases. When this card attacks destroy all face-up monsters that your opponent controls at the start of the Damage Step (without damage calculation). If this card is attacked, but not destroyed by battle inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the ATK of the attacking monster. As long as this card is face-up on the field "Tonberry" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by Spell or Trap Cards.

LoreThis card can only be equipped to a "Tonberry" monster. When the equipped monster destroys a monster(s) inflict 400 damage to your opponent's Life Points and the monster(s) is Banished instead of sent to the Graveyard.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Just letting y'all know the game is still up.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

FFIV in the building

LoreOnce per turn you can increase this card's ATK by 400 by decreasing this card's DEF by 400. You can send this card from the field to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Paladin Cecil" from your hand or Deck.

LoreIf you control a "Rosa the White Mage" or "After: Rosa the White Mage" increase this card's ATK by 400. When this card attacks a DARK monster increase this card's ATK by 400 during the Damage Step only.

LoreIf you control a "Paladin Cecil" this card gains 500 DEF. Once per turn you can discard 1 card in your hand to Special Summon 1 Non-Fiend or Non-Zombie-Type monster with an ATK of 2000 or less from your Graveyard.

LoreOnce per turn you can return this card to your hand. When this card is Summoned again you do not Tribute a monster and this card gains 500 ATK. Increase this card's ATK by 400 when it attacks a Dragon-Type monster. When this card attacks its ATK converted to its Original ATK at the end of the Damage Step.

LoreOnce per turn you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Imp", "Chocobo", "Ifrit", "Whyt", or "Titan" from your Deck or hand. When this card is removed from the field the Summon monster(s) Summoned by this card are destroyed. This card cannot attack while you control a Summon monster.

LoreWhen this card is sent from the Deck to the Graveyard Special Summon it. Once per turn you can activate one of the following effects: * Increase this card's ATK by 400. If this card attacks decrease its ATK by the amount increased by this effect after Damage calculation. * Increase this card's DEF by 400. If this card changes Battle Position decrease this card's DEF by the amount increased. * Discard 1 card in your hand. This card can attack each monster that your opponent controls.

LoreWhen this card is Summoned you can Special Summon 1 "Airship - Enterprise" from your hand. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to your "Airship - Falcon" or as an Equip Spell Card OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, once per turn you can look at 1 Set card your opponent controls. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon this monster.)

LoreWhen this card is Normal Summoned you can pay 500 Life Points to add 1 "Meteor" to your hand from your Deck. When you activate "Meteor" Tribute this card instead of paying Life Points.

Lore
    Once per turn you can select 1 monster your opponent controls to roll a six-sided die and apply the appropriate effect: *1: The selected monster cannot attack during your opponent's next turn. *2: When the selected monster attacks shuffle all monsters to the center of the field in face-down Defense Position (except for the attacking monster). Your opponent selects 1 monster. The selected monster is attacked. *3: Your opponent cannot activate a Spell Card or declare an attack with a Spellcaster-Type monster during their next turn. If this card’s ATK or DEF is decreased return this card to your hand.

LoreOnce per turn you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Mist Dragon", "Shiva", "Leviathan", "Asura", "Odin", or "Bahamut" from your Deck or hand. When this card is removed from the field the Summon monster(s) Summoned by this card are destroyed. This card cannot attack while you control a Summon monster. When a DARK Spellcaster monster changes Battle Position inflict 400 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

LoreThis card's Attribute is also treated as FIRE, WATER, and LIGHT. You can send 1 Equip Spell Card from your hand or either side of the field to the Graveyard to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.

LoreDuring your Standby Phase gain 400 Life Points and increase the ATK and DEF of all monsters you control by 100.

LoreWhen this card is Summoned you can pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Shadow Dragon" from your hand or Deck. This card cannot attack while you control a Summon monster. This card cannot be destroyed by the effect of Spell cards. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, destroy 1 face-down card that your opponent controls.

LoreThis card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of a Summoner monster that designates this card. When the Summoner who Summoned this monster is removed from the field, this card is destroyed. This card cannot be destroyed by battle while in Defense Position. When this card is attacked while in Defense Position the monster that attacked it loses 300 ATK after the Damage Step.

LoreThis card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of a Summoner monster that designates this card. When this card is Summoned from the hand or Deck destroy all but 1 monster your opponent controls.

LoreThis card cannot be selected as an attack target by a WIND monster. When this card is attacked by a non-Pyro, non-Fairy, or non-Spellcaster-Type monster while in Defense Position negate the attack and decrease the ATK of the attacking monster by 400. Once while this card is face-up on the field you can pay 800 Life Points to decrease the ATK and DEF of all monsters your opponent controls to 500.

LoreWhen this card is Summoned your opponent gains 1000 Life Points and destroy any Spell or Trap Cards that affect your opponent that you activated. This card cannot be selected as an attack target by a FIRE monster. When this card is attacked while in Defense Position negate the attack and this card gains 400 ATK and DEF.

LorePay 2000 Life Points. Special Summon "Scarmiglione", "Cagnazzo", "Barbariccia", and "Rubicante" or "Lich", "Kraken" "Marilith", and "Tiamat" from your Graveyard. Your opponent cannot Summon EARTH, WIND, FIRE, and WATER monsters as long as you control all 4 Fiends.

LoreOnce per turn you can take control of 1 DARK Spellcaster-Type monster your opponent controls.

LoreThis card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when a "Zemus" you control is sent to the Graveyard either by battle or by the effect of a Spell Card. Once per turn during your Main Phase you can activate this effect; negate the effect of all Spell Cards until the End Phase. This card cannot be destroyed by Spell Cards or by battle with a DARK monster.
    Last edited by Depression Moon; 01-28-2012 at 08:49 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

In celebration of beating FFV for the first time, here is a card set.

LoreThis card's Attribute is also treated as LIGHT. If you control at least 2 of the following monsters: "Princess of Tycoon" "Faris the Pirate", "Galuf of the Dawn Warriors" and "Krile of Bal" this card cannot be destroyed by battle.

LoreThis card's Attribute is also treated as LIGHT. Once per turn you can pay 500 Life Points to take control of 1 "Beast-Type, Fiend-Type, or Zombie-Type monster your opponent controls until the End Phase. If a monster you control by this affect is destroyed, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls.

LoreThis card's Attribute is also treated as LIGHT. When this card is Normal Summoned you can add 1 "Syldra" to your hand from the Deck. If you control a "Princess of Tycoon" this card can attack twice during the Battle Phase.

LoreWhen this card is attacked but not destroyed by battle the attacking monster loses 600 ATK. Once per turn you can increase this card's ATK by 1500 until the End Phase. You must skip your next Draw Phase. When this card is destroyed by battle you can add 1 "Krile of Bal" to your hand from the Deck.

LoreOnce per turn during your Main Phase if you control a "Bartz Klauser", "Princess of Tycoon", or "Faris the Pirate" gain 300 Life Points for each monster you control. During the End Phase if a "Galuf of the Dawn Warriors" is in your Graveyard this card gains 100 ATK.

LoreDuring your Main Phase, you can equip 1 Level 7 or lower Warrior or Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand to this card. The equipped monster is treated as an Equip Spell Card and cannot be destroyed by Trap or Effect Monster Cards. Increase this card's ATK and DEF by the equipped monster's Level x 150. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon the equipped monster.

LoreIf you control a "Faris the Pirate" you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. If a Warrior-Type monster you control would be destroyed by a Spell or Trap Card you can destroy this card instead.

LoreIf you control a Warrior-Type or Beast-Warrior-Type monster other than this card your opponent cannot destroy your face-down Spell and Trap Cards.

Will probably be changing this card's effect soon.
    LoreThis card's Type is also treated as Reptile. Once per turn if a LIGHT Warrior-Type or a LIGHT Spellcaster-Type monster is selected as an attack target you can have this card targeted instead. When this card is destroyed by battle you can add 1 Continuous Spell Card to your hand from the Graveyard.

LoreOnce per turn you can select 1 monster on the field. The selected monster is sent to the Graveyard at the owner's next End Phase. When this card is destroyed by battle you can Special Summon 1 "Exdeath True Form" from your Deck.

LoreThis card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when an "Exdeath" you control is destroyed. Once per turn you can destroy 1 monster on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by effects that target it.

LoreThis card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when an "Exdeath - True Form" you control is banished or destroyed by battle. You can discard 1 card in your hand to select a column your opponent controls. Cards in the selected column cannot attack or activate an effect(s). When this card is banished Special Summon it at the End Phase.
    Last edited by Depression Moon; 01-09-2012 at 01:04 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

LoreOnce per turn you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Belias the Gigas" or "Ultima the High Seraph" from your hand or Deck. When this card is removed from the field destroy the Summon monsters Summoned by this card. This card cannot attack while you control a Summon monster. You take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card.

LoreThis card gains 400 ATK when attacked by a Warrior-Type monster. Any Battle Damage you receive from battles not involving this card is also inflicted to your opponent.

LoreThis card inflicts Piercing Damage. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can equip this card to an "Airship - The Strahl" you control as an Equip Card, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this effect, if the equipped monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle, draw 1 card. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)

LorePay 400 Life Points: Change the Battle Position of 1 monster your opponent controls. If your opponent loses 800 or more Life Points you can decrease this card's DEF by an equal amount to have this card attack your opponent directly this turn or your next turn if activated during your opponent's turn.

LoreOnce per turn you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Cuchulainn the Impure" from your hand or Deck. When this card is removed from the field destroy the Summon monsters Summoned by this card. This card cannot attack while you control a Summon monster.

LoreOnce per turn you can reveal 1 card in your hand and acitvate the appropriate effect: *Monster: Monsters you control gain 500 ATK until your next Standby Phase. *Spell: Spell Cards cannot be negated until your next Standby Phase. *Trap: Your opponent's Level 5 or higher monsters cannot attack or activate an effect for 2 of your opponent's turns.

LoreWhen this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle it can attack again once more. This card is unaffected by Trap Cards during the Battle Phase only.

LoreIf you control a "Balthier the Sky Pirate" you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card cannot be destroyed by a Level 4 monster.

LoreSpellcaster-Type monsters cannot select this card as an attack target. Once per turn during the Battle Phase you can increase the DEF of 1 monster you control by 500. This effect can be activated during either player's turn.

LoreWhen this card is Summoned Special Summon 1 "Chocobo" from your Deck.

LoreOnce per turn if an "Airship" monster you control is affected, but not destroyed by the effect of an opponent's card, you can negate the effect and destroy the card

LoreAs long as this card is face-up on the field your opponent's monsters lose 700 ATK and DEF when attacked by a FIRE monster. When your opponent declares an attack flip a coin: *Tails: The attack is negated.

LoreOnce per turn you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Famfrit the Darkening Cloud" from your hand or Deck. When this card is removed from the field, the Summon monster(s) Summoned by this card is destroyed. This card cannot attack while you control a Summon monster. Once per turn you can pay 800 Life Points to negate the attack of a monster that target's this card.

LoreOnce per turn you can add 1 Judge Counter to this card (max 4). You can remove Judge Counters for the following effects: * 1: Increase this card's ATK and DEF by 300. * 2: Inflict 800 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. * 4: Destroy 1 card on the field.

LoreWhen a "Judge" monster you control destroys a monster place 1 Judge Counter on this card (max 3). You can remove Judge Counters for the following effects: * 1: Destroy 1 Non-Field Spell Card or Trap Card on the field. * 3: Add 1 "Judge" monster to your hand from the Graveyard.

LoreCannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing a Judge Counter on the field. When a "Judge" monster leaves the field place 1 Judge Counter on this card (max 2). You can remove 2 Judge Counters from this card to return up to 2 Spell or Trap Cards on the field on top of the owner's Deck.

LoreIf this card is Tribute Summoned by Tributing a Warrior-Type monster you can change the Battle Position of 1 monster on the field. This card gains 100 ATK for each Judge Counter on the field.

LoreWhen a Judge Counter is placed on a "Judge" monster place 1 Judge Counter on this card (max 4). You can remove Judge Counters for the following effects:
    * 2: Special Summon 1 "Judge" monster with an ATK of 1700 or less from your Deck to the field.
    * 3: Destroy 1 monster on the field.

LoreWhen you receive Battle Damage or Effect Damage of 1000 points or more you can decrease this card's ATK by 300 to gain 2000 Life Points. This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for each Warrior-Type monster you control.

LoreDuring either player's turn when you lose Life Points you can increase this card's ATK equal to the amount of Life Points lost during that Battle Phase only. When this card is destroyed by battle you can Special Summon 1 "Vayne Novus" from your hand.

LoreThis card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when a "Vayne Novus" is destroyed. As long as this card is face-up on the field negate the effects of all Equip Spell Cards on the field. By decreasing this card's ATK and DEF by 2000 this card cannot be destroyed.

LoreCannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by banishing 1 monster you control. This card's Original ATK and DEF are equal to the difference between you and your opponent's Life Points. This card cannot be destroyed by Trap Cards. When this card is banished banish 1 monster your opponent controls then return this card to its owner's hand at the End Phase.