Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Seriously, dude, look at this
    FINAL FANTASY XIV, The Lodestone

Then look at this
    FINAL FANTASY XIV, The Lodestone

The second is barely worth even a mention. It doesn't seem like anything but a minor adjustment to some of the things they changed in the first update.

I think if "most people" are satisfied with this being their "two updates a month", it is more a sign of most FF14 players having pretty low standards.
    My bad, I didn't even realize there was another patch lol, I assumed you was talking about 1.15a I've been taking a break recently so I could go through FFXII again with my bro so didn't know about this tiny patch, though in retrospect I think that they will try a little harder from now on, knowing what it takes, they are still trying to get around the whole curve that Mr.P threw at them with the whole 2 patches a month, after a while they will balance it out.

That said I think they may make up for alot of it with the coming patch, but that remains to be seen, I am reserving judgment till I experience the patch for myself but I have cautious hope for this patch.

All of this is just my opinion but I will ever remain an eternal optimist.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Another Dev Letter is up on the Lodestone, too. Traditional Black Mage gear coming soon, and it seems to be confirmed that gear will be rank-specific going forward and also that sidequests are definitely a focus for this upcoming patch.

Looking forward to ongoing developments. I've played a lot of the game over the weekend.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Sounds good to me.

No joke, I had this crazy dream last night that they changed EVERYTHING. Even then Lalafel design, but all for the worst.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."