Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christina Aguilera arrested for intoxication

Default Christina Aguilera arrested for intoxication

Christina Aguilera Out-Train-Wrecks Britney Spears by Getting Arrested - Amplifier

As the introductory paragraph states:

During her darkest period, Britney Spears was dragged to the hospital for observation, lost custody of her children, smashed a paparazzo's car with an umbrella, spent all her late-night hours in drugstores, and spoke in a British accent. She did not, however, get arrested.
    However, after a lyric flub at the Super Bowl, and a stumble at the Grammys, her former Mickey Mouse Clubhouse rival, Christina Aguilera, has just been arrested for intoxication, along with her new boyfriend, Matthew Rutler. Aguilera herself was not behind the wheel, so if she wasn't in the car, she wouldn't have been arrested, and because she was not behind the wheel, she will not receive any prosecution for her intoxication.

I posted my Hannah Montana topic earlier today, and this is what I hope that Miley Cyrus can avoid, because despite all of Britney's troubles, she has never been arrested. But let's leave our Miley discussion in that thread, and focus on Aguilera here.
    Is that your final answer?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

You really seem to care about this .

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

A celebrity drinking and getting in trouble?! This is an outrage!

Blog Entries

She is beautiful no matter what you say

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMillionaire View Post
    I posted my Hannah Montana topic earlier today, and this is what I hope that Miley Cyrus can avoid [...]
    This first time I've lol'd hard on eoff in a while. I don't even know why, it's just hilarious.

It's true, I like reading celebrity gossip every once in a while, but it would be dark day if I seriously started to smurfing care what happens to them. I am surprised Christina is still around though.

God damn mothersmurfing celebrities and their stupid smurfing egos. Did this bitch even once think to save some liquor for the rest of us? No, probably not.

Stuck up whores.

Blog Entries

she got drunk wtf?
    I have like 20375982735 misdemeanors should that be in all the newspapers and say that my life as we know it is over? she isn't even being charged with anything. close this thread imo.

It's not necessarily these events in themselves that I'm interested in, and to be honest, I really wish these things wouldn't happen so often. It's more about the sociology of Hollywood itself that I'm interested in. Basically, I'm interested in the sociologies of the media and pop culture.
    Is that your final answer?

Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure guys and girls get drunk and do this all over America and most of the world. They just don't have people with cameras following them. This isn't a Hollywood problem it's a Human being problem.

It's not necessarily these events in themselves that I'm interested in, and to be honest, I really wish these things wouldn't happen so often. It's more about the sociology of Hollywood itself that I'm interested in. Basically, I'm interested in the sociologies of the media and pop culture.
    Explain.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Celebrities have really hard lives. Her album didn't even go gold, time to go off the deep end.

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Who the smurf cares about another ridiculous celebrity getting plastered? When she drives drunk, hits the front of a foster home and proceeds to beat the living smurf out of the social workers with her shoes, then post it.

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

Ok. They're pretentious, brainwashed douchebags. If you want proof look at Justin Bieber's fans!

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Unlike Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus, Christina Aguilera actually has talent. Her music for the most part isn't my cup of tea (with the exception of Back to Basics, it had some fun songs), but I can't deny her singing capabilities, which she sometimes abuses (take the aforementioned National Anthem botching for example).

I think it's silly that we care this much about these things and make this big a deal out of it.
    I like Kung-Fu.

what is this i dont even

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."