Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Smells Like Lonny BoB Spirit

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sweat and whiskey is good enough for me.

Signature by rubah. I think.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gimli View Post
    Sweaty wookies are good enough for me.
    This is how I read it the first time.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hypoallergenic Cactuar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimli View Post
    Sweaty wookies are good enough for me.
    This is how I read it the first time.
    You rang?

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
    AH THIS IS SO WEIRD.

But honestly, I'm gonna go with Rantz, cause he looks like he actually takes care of himself, and probably smells like Scandinavian awesomeness.

Or, actually... For some reason, I imagine Rantz smelling like applesauce. ;~;
    Now I want to try applesauce perfume.

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas View Post
    Now I want to try applesauce perfume.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    You should probably air it out a few times, reduces the amount of radon (creates ionizing radiation) in your room.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't ionizing radiation harmless to him unless the ionizing radiation is ingested or inhaled in a high enough dose to cause severe cellular damage and necrosis. And these are extremely high levels I'm talking about.
    Small doses can accumulate over time and cause a multitude of problems. Radiation is not kind to your cells, a most notable example mutations in your DNA leading to cancer. A recently publicized article in Science even states that the dose of a single CT, which is considered harmless, can lead to disturbing amounts of cancer cases. There is a reason why Biological Radiation Dosimetry is calculated by integrating over 50 years.

In short, yes, you are wrong. Radiation = bad for you. But a better question is, why not air out your room every once in a while? It takes a whole of 3 minutes.
    I didn't say it wasn't bad, I simply meant the amount that they could be exposed to would not be sufficient to do them any permanent harm. Besides the penetrative characteristics of most types of radiation are inversely proportional to ioniztion ability. So the more ionizing the less it is capable of penetrating.
    And I agree, why not air out the room once in a while? It must stink unless there is a fecal factory next door.
    Radon is considered the second leading cause of lung cancer and leading environmental cause of cancer mortality. 1 in 20.000 people dies of radon radiation in the Netherlands, and our background radiation is half that in the U.S.

And while it is true that alpha particles do not penetrate as far as beta or gamma particles, radon is an odorless, colourless, noble gas. Which you will inhale, ergo the lung cancer.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm not sure you know, this is a tough and weird question. Frankly I like how my room smells as it is (I use a pretty neutral air fresherner/odor neutraliser but it generally will smell like fruits such as Kiwi or apple because I like to eat those regulary) I would say it's gonna have to be someone like Shlup because most teachers even supply teachers have to have a minimum standard of cleanliness.

On a side note, what would your smell be like? Personally with me it's probably going to be something like CKone or CKin2u for men because I wear that aftershave pretty much exclusively.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow View Post
    On a side note, what would your smell be like?
    I smell like shampoo and lovely soaps/bodywash. I use this oceany stuff, and it smells so wonderful!
    And not often, but sometimes if I feel like it, whatever perfume I happen to put on. xD

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I smell like either: Sweat, Nivea For Men (I think?) Silver Protect or Head and Shoulders mixed with Imperial Leather, depending on how recently since I showered, worked, sprayed, etc.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I smell like: Rexona for men, Swimming pools (rexona changes sweat into something chlorine smelling), mint extract (shampoo), and a personal smell I have no idea to describe, but I sometimes catch a wiff of it when I plump down on my pillow.

Articles
    Blog Entries

From what I hear Shiny smells like delicious chocolate and caramel.
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...

You should probably air it out a few times, reduces the amount of radon (creates ionizing radiation) in your room.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't ionizing radiation harmless to him unless the ionizing radiation is ingested or inhaled in a high enough dose to cause severe cellular damage and necrosis. And these are extremely high levels I'm talking about.
    Small doses can accumulate over time and cause a multitude of problems. Radiation is not kind to your cells, a most notable example mutations in your DNA leading to cancer. A recently publicized article in Science even states that the dose of a single CT, which is considered harmless, can lead to disturbing amounts of cancer cases. There is a reason why Biological Radiation Dosimetry is calculated by integrating over 50 years.

In short, yes, you are wrong. Radiation = bad for you. But a better question is, why not air out your room every once in a while? It takes a whole of 3 minutes.
    I didn't say it wasn't bad, I simply meant the amount that they could be exposed to would not be sufficient to do them any permanent harm. Besides the penetrative characteristics of most types of radiation are inversely proportional to ioniztion ability. So the more ionizing the less it is capable of penetrating.
    And I agree, why not air out the room once in a while? It must stink unless there is a fecal factory next door.
    Radon is considered the second leading cause of lung cancer and leading environmental cause of cancer mortality. 1 in 20.000 people dies of radon radiation in the Netherlands, and our background radiation is half that in the U.S.

And while it is true that alpha particles do not penetrate as far as beta or gamma particles, radon is an odorless, colourless, noble gas. Which you will inhale, ergo the lung cancer.
    You and your cancer rants.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I smell like pomegranates? That's what my bodywash says. I don't think it smells like actual pomegranates.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I smell like Miami according to my deodorant. Any folks from Miami out here? I bought it because of that "I'm in Miami bitch" song. Tough choices call for tough criteria.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I smell like nacho cheese, can you figure out why?
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen