Page 450 of 528 FirstFirst ... 350400430440444445446447448449450451452453454455456460470500 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Normally I'd say a a ballista shouldn't be able to penetrate a dragons armour seeing as they're supposed to be really tough and everything, but when some dudes managed to stick spears in one I think it shows they can. Might need to be a very well placed shot to do it but it can be done. Or at the very least they can try and take out the wings. Put enough holes in them and they get a lot easier to hit.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Hmmm, is the really old 3 eyed raven dude just future bran anyway hmmmm

I think there's too much evidence to suggest that Tyrion is actually a Targaryan. D + J + T = three dragons. Can't really see one of the dying.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The evidence being the fan base really wants it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Jinx, we learned like 4 episodes ago that jon is even rhaegars son. Which wasn't ever actually said in the books yet. And yet, you're absolutely convinced that Jon cannot be a legit heir. And now you're teasing that no other theories such as Tyrion being one too (okay I do think that's a reach). It was just 4 episodes ago that the reveal even happened from the R+L=J theory being confirmed.

You do not know if he is legit or not. You do not know if other theories are legit or not. Despite if you think it's lame or not it could very well be true. R+L=J is kinda lame too in general if you're anti-"lead character being more important than we thought" trope.

People theorized that Gravedigger was the hound. Surprise! That's true too. People thought Melissandre was super old. Surprise, that's true too! People thought Arya would be the one to exact revenge on the Freys. Look that happened as well!

Yes, some theories are a bit ridiculous like merman varys (That one is fun), but dismissing them outright because you don't like them while several have proven to be true, ehhhh.

Let people have fun. It's fun to think Tyrion, Jon, and Dany are this 3-headed team of awesome! It's fun to think Jon is the rightful king since he started off the series as a lonely bastard that even his stepmom hated. People like rooting for him. This series is so fun because there's so many little things littered throughout it that can pay off in big reveals if you pay attention. No one but the showrunners and GRRM know how this will end. We're at the point where they're the only ones with the info now. So until it says otherwise, Syrio is still alive okay!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

On the subject of theories, I really want the Grand Northern Conspiracy to be true in the books, leading to Stannis winning against the Boltons.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Freya, my most recent post was basically "what evidence?". Granted, I do think Tyrion being a Targ is a stretch, but I said so because there isn't evidence.

Like, strangely enough there's much more situational evidence for for Varys being a merman than there is for Jon being a legitimate Targaryen or Tyrion being the son of Aerys.

People can can have fun, but if you're gonna make claims that there's tons of evidence, I don't think it's unreasonable when people ask you what that is.

Psy, I don't know that one.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Also, KAYCEE, Game of Thrones is the most serious thing ever. This is a No Fun Zone.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

THE MOST SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Also GoT is pretty decent I'm watching it yeah look at that Jon Snow.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

"He's actually a Targaryen, he's Jon Snow more."

There, that's my contribution to the troutty pun jokes and my feelings about this whole mess.

I'd actually much prefer that the story doesn't turn into "Everyone is a secret Targaryen!" by the end of it. In fact, I think it matters more if Tyrion IS Tywin's son because it gives everything that happened between the two of them that much more impact.

Has anyone else noticed that just about all of Tyrion's plans have gone wrong in the last two years too? Perhaps Dany could use a military general to lead her group, if only there was someone around....

I have a sneaking suspicion that we're in store for a surprise death very soon. The show feels like it's really setting everything up too nicely.

Take care all.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Psy, I don't know that one.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comm...spiracy_parts/

it's really smurfing long so tl;dr The North Remembers, smurf off Boltons

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    I'd actually much prefer that the story doesn't turn into "Everyone is a secret Targaryen!" by the end of it. In fact, I think it matters more if Tyrion IS Tywin's son because it gives everything that happened between the two of them that much more impact.

Has anyone else noticed that just about all of Tyrion's plans have gone wrong in the last two years too? Perhaps Dany could use a military general to lead her group, if only there was someone around....

I have a sneaking suspicion that we're in store for a surprise death very soon. The show feels like it's really setting everything up too nicely.

Take care all.
    someone like Jorah Mormont, who was recently cured of Greyscale and is on his way to Dragonstone?

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Giant crossbow will almost certainly kill one of the dragons. But probably just one. I wouldn't be shocked if while mining for dragonglass they stumble across additional dragon eggs to replace any dead dragons though so who knows. Although you do have to wonder if having that many dragons is a good thing for Westeros. Who controls them all? But yeah.
    i dont think Dany has the time (or patience) to wait for those dragons to hatch and grow into usable pokemon.. euuhh, i mean dragons, so these 3 will have to do for now.

as for Rheagars marriage: Aegon the 1st married both his sisters Visenya and Rhaenys. so polygamy is (possible) not completely off the table. (tho i still think if he even ever married Lyanna it was and will never be a legit marriage)