Page 198 of 528 FirstFirst ... 98148178188192193194195196197198199200201202203204208218248298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I really enjoyed watching Game of Titties tonight. HBO Go is completely horrid so I had to leave New York just to go and watch this on a Verizon Fios cable box. It was totally worth it just for that ending.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

There's nothing wrong with Danaerys, she just has the most boring storyline. It doesn't help that the people she gets to interact with are mostly sycophants.

Arya is my favorite but damn she was disturbing in this episode. I wouldn't call smiling as you stab someone through the throat as being badass so much as it's smurfing creepy as hell. I don't know what she's becoming.

Loving the stuff with Jamie. Interesting new dynamic he has with his family now.

I thought it was a pretty good start to the new season.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto View Post
    Unless I'm missing something, I'm pretty sure everyone who watched the episode noticed that. It was a pretty deliberate cut from the statue to Joffrey in the same stance as the statue.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

Arya watched her father get beheaded, then most of her friends get killed or tortured, then her brother get murdered, then her mother died. She hasn't had parents for a while and even when she did, they didn't have a lot of control over her. She's supposed to be what, 9 or 10, based on the books? Though her TV actress is clearly a bit older. She's becoming pretty twisted probably as a result of all the horrible crap she's been through at her age.

I thought this episode was pretty cool. I usually like the talking bits more than the action bits. The Hound is a cool character. He's one of the few people who says what he thinks and calls people on their bullcrap. He strikes me as someone who might've been a great person if his life had gone differently.

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Aaaaaaah. Watched last night. I'm so excited it is back and love where it is going. At this point Arya, Jon, and Jaime are my favorites.

Hell yeah, Arya, sticking it to the man!

Also, can I get a daaayuuuuu, for the Red Viper, Prince of Dorne? Hotiie McHotterson Alert.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unne View Post
    . She's supposed to be what, 9 or 10, based on the books? Though her TV actress is clearly a bit older. She's becoming pretty twisted probably as a result of all the horrible crap she's been through at her age.
    yeah well, danny is 13 in the first book and Jon and Rob 15, sansa 11 and im guessing Arya 9

the ages are all a bit out of 'proportion' :P

i love the dynamic between the hound and Arya, for a small moment the hound actually looked human :P ''hey, get back here!''

i feel a bit sad for Jamie, its like everyone around him is abandoning him becaus he lost a hand

stop hating Danny! how can you hate her? she might have a 'weak' start on this season but im sure she is going to kick some ass!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World View Post
    Aaaaaaah. Watched last night. I'm so excited it is back and love where it is going. At this point Arya, Jon, and Jaime are my favorites.
    Mine too. I'm starting to like the new guy as well. And add The Hound to that list for the reasons Unne mentioned.

I think that one dragon is getting fed up with Dany. She went to stroke it and it was all (SPOILER)BITCH I EAT PEOPLE!

Tumblr's ability to have gifs prepared so quickly is amazing.

(SPOILER)

Blog Entries

the dragon thing is only natural if you ask me..
    the dragons grow up and look for theire own food.. they dont want anyone to touch theire food.

just like other creatures the younglings will leave the mother sooner or later

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    the dragon thing is only natural if you ask me..
    the dragons grow up and look for theire own food.. they dont want anyone to touch theire food.

just like other creatures the younglings will leave the mother sooner or later
    I was joking.

New signature gif!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post

New signature gif!
    where do you find those?

Articles
    Blog Entries

New signature gif!
    where do you find those?
    The last one was posted on the thread earlier. The new one I grabbed from a Tumblr search. I just googled 'Arya Stark Tumblr'.

Blog Entries

New signature gif!
    where do you find those?
    The last one was posted on the thread earlier. The new one I grabbed from a Tumblr search. I just googled 'Arya Stark Tumblr'.
    ooh wow, tumblr is a very anoying site :l
    Last edited by Shaibana; 04-07-2014 at 03:17 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

New signature gif!
    where do you find those?
    ooh wow, tumblr is a very anoying site :l
    It serves its purpose.

lol sisters (only spoiled because the image is sorta big)
    (SPOILER)

Okay, how do some of you manage those gifs in your profile pics? Every time I find a good one the site is like, "lol remote file too large".

Blog Entries

ooh sis, will we ever be reunited again?

I don't know how many people know, but that Arya kill scene was VERY familiar to something in a future book. I'm not really going to say which one, because I know people will start hissing. But I just had to point out that it was taken almost word for word. Seeing her do it this soon is a bit interesting though.

And there's so many things wrong with Daenerys. I hate her smurfing smug god complex. She (and many other people) think she's immune to fire. I hope to the Old Gods we find out how full of trout that crackpot theory is. Just sayin.

Props to the show for showing off bisexual Prince Oberyn. It is, however, awkward to learn that I've been mispronouncing his name for the last six years, though.

Articles
    Blog Entries

It must be in the genes. I see her going the same way as her father if she keeps it up. I already had warning signs go off when I heard, "They have a choice; they can live in my new world or die in their old one." Yeah, 'cause that's a choice.