Page 332 of 528 FirstFirst ... 232282312322326327328329330331332333334335336337338342352382432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Episodes 6 and 7 were the best of the season. I mean, obviously Sansagate is why people voted 6 down, but it was still a good episode with that (and the Sand Snakes!) put aside. As Stannis would say, a good act doesn't wash out the bad, nor does the bad wash out the good.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

On a different note, I really didn't like the whole Samwell getting laid thing. I liked how he always stuck to his vows, personally. I hope she doesn't get preggers and I hope he doesn't get killed for it. I fear for Gilly and him, big time, in their present situation.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

The rape bit with Gilly kind of made me roll my eyes; I realize it was averted at the last second but come on guys didn't we just have one of these scenes.

Also JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT SANSA'S LIFE COULDN'T BE ANY MORE TERRIBLE. When will she ever get a break?

The rest was good stuff; hahahaha suck it Cersei and Dany/Tyrion HYPE

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Seriously, it's so nice to see Cersei get her comeuppance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Well with gilly it's a little bit different. Her whole life was full of rape from her freaking father. (If anyone should have thrown a fit craster and his daughter-wives should have been it). That's why she was okay and less reactionary about it than every other character and she told sam to just let it happen next time. She was used to it. Which is smurfed up itself. When she got it on with sam though, for the first time in her life, she was choosing to do it.

This is Game of Thrones people, Sexposition of characters duhhh.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Cersei went out like a bawse.

I mean, boo, Cersei! What a terrible woman I hate her.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

cersei is definitly one of my favourite characters, she is smart and know how to grab men by the balls!
    but i also like seeing her get what she deserves!

i feel so bad for Sansa, once again something backfires and god knows what her dear husband will do now D:
    that kiss on her cheek made me wanna punch ramsay!

and once again lovely miss Dormer <3 fails as a queen and finds herself imprisoned D: hopefully she will survive this time (refering to The Tudors) with all the GoT crowns that makes this attempt 4

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Am I the only one is not even slightly arsed if they burn Shireen to a crisp?
    Yes, none of the rest of us support burning a child to death you big psychopath.

Articles
    Blog Entries

If they do kill Shireen (I don't think they will, personally) it would be off screen. I doubt even that would get past censoring.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I am almost certain that she will die during this season but probably not as a sacrifice. If Stannis kills her then who will be his heir?

My guess is that the Bolton-Stannis confrontation is the Episode 9 'one big battle' for this season. It will be tough to top the battle for Kings Landing or the Wildlings vs. The Wall.

Another thing I really liked about this episode was that instead of taking all five storylines and breaking them up throughout the episode, they spent the first half on the North and the second half on the South, with the Tyrion/Dany meetup in there as well. It allowed you to get much more into those individual pieces rather than jump back and forth between various threads.

I was also shocked when they cut away from the Tyrion/Dany/Jorah meeting to another scene for another storyline and I was like 'what are you doing--go back to that!' but then they had that great confrontation with Cercei and the Sparrow guy which ended with an even bigger climax. That's how you do television!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I love the High Sparrow. All I want to hear when he speaks is him say "Elizabeth! Are you even listening!?"

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was a bit "Oh come on" about the attempted rape but it was nice that it didn't actually HAPPEN for once, though I would have preferred if Gilly had just shivved the smurfers and gone Full Wildling on them or something.

RIP Aemon, that was definitely not okay, he was a bro.

Ramsey continues to be a creepy evil smurfer, though remarkably still more stable and kind than his actor, who is a Welshman.

Mel is showing just how crazy she is, I think she should know that Stannis might be a stern smurfer but he's not going to murder his own daughter and heir, especially as she's about the only person in the world he feels genuine affection for. Half expecting him to go to Davos and say "Holy trout you were right, she's crazy, help me deal with her."

Finally, oh my god everything with Cersei was amazing. Before there was always someone around who flatly outranked her and ensured she couldn't do much, or at least could outmaneuver her, but Tywin is dead, Tyrion is in Meereen, and Tommen is just a kid, and not one who will give orders without a thought like Joffrey. Of course, then she got pretty massive power and it turned out she's totally inept and tried to use someone clearly zealous as hell to her own ends, when even the son of a fisherman could have seen the High Sparrow couldn't be controlled. What's Tommen going to do now though?

Articles
    Blog Entries

I half expect Tommen to snap at this point. They took his wife, they took his mom, they keep taking everything!

He needs Kevan bad.

Articles

He needs Ser Pounce is who he needs.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    He needs Ser Pounce is who he needs.
    It's a shame they removed Ser Pounce when they realized he was too OP. I mean, really, he could defeat all the armies of Westeros in one or two moves and make them play Sega Saturn.

Edit: Foud this interview with Maisie Williams on Twitter. She was homeschooled just like me :o
    Last edited by Ayen; 05-28-2015 at 06:53 AM.