Page 353 of 528 FirstFirst ... 253303333343347348349350351352353354355356357358359363373403453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    alright alright.. Kit cant cut his hair as long as the GoT contract is still on.
    so all we have to do is check gossip magazines/site etc every day/week!!
    and check the hair ಠ_ಠ

Also: i cant resist:
    He also said he is going in hibernation after his Youth film media circuit is done so good luck with finding that out.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Shaibana; 06-22-2015 at 01:20 PM.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

So anyway, who do you think actually has a true blood right to the throne? It is pretty much between Targaryens and Baratheons anyway.

But how do you decide if the right to the throne belong to one or the other? Both of them got the throne by the power.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Blood right is pretty much just a cultural institution, so I don't see anyone as being the "true" heir. Recall Varys' wise words!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I always thought Stannis was the true heir at this point since all the 7 kingdoms pledged fealty to House Baratheon after the war. Stannis was Robert's heir. If Stannis is dead, I don't know who the smurf is the heir, though it probably doesn't matter in the end since zombies are coming to kill all of them.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Given that Robert's grandmother was a Targaryen (which is why he got the throne in the first place) I think the legitimate Baratheon heir might actually be Daenerys anyway.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Ah, interesting!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Given that Robert's grandmother was a Targaryen (which is why he got the throne in the first place) I think the legitimate Baratheon heir might actually be Daenerys anyway.
    Surely when dealing with the Baratheon heir, it would depend more on Dany having Baratheon blood than Robert having Targaryen blood?
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

That would take precedent yes. However all the information that's written about the Baratheon line shows single sons every generation (which is ridiculous for a medieval inheritance system but hey ho) and then I can't help but wonder if it becomes matrilineal in such a case. Really nerding out, there is an inheritance situation for Rosby (minor lordship) in the books and there's six possible claimants from different lines and the crown has to decide who inherits. I'd think the easiest way to solve the inheritance crisis would be to legitimise one of King Robert's bastards.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rantzo Panza View Post
    Blood right is pretty much just a cultural institution, so I don't see anyone as being the "true" heir. Recall Varys' wise words!

That scene is one of many reasons why Varys is one of my favorite characters. I love trick questions, unless I'm the one who has to answer.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Mellisandre had an interview

To start, Van Houten summarized some of the interaction Melisandre had with Jon over the course of the season. “You’ve seen her clock Jon Snow, which is a great ending because you think, ‘Uh oh, what’s going to happen there?’” she said. “You feel that she is concentrating more and more towards Jon Snow … there are slight hints that something’s going to happen.”

In addition to their final meeting, we shouldn’t forget that Melisandre made a blatant sexual overture toward Jon back in “Sons of the Harpy,” presumably because she wanted to give birth to another shadow baby. So yes, the show has established that she’s interested in the guy.

But is she interested enough, and does she have enough power, to try and resurrect him? If the producers are planning something like that, they’re keeping very tight-lipped about it, which is only to be expected. Also, Van Houten obviously isn’t going to spoil anything, not unless she wants to really tick off her employers. She did, however, let slip a little hint about something coming in Season 6.

"I was doing ADR the other day and then the producer was there and he was saying something that I’ve heard before, which is quite spectacular, for next year, which I really can’t say anything about."

ADR, for those who aren’t aware, stands for “automated dialogue replacement,” and involves an actor coming in to rerecord and synchronize her lines, something that happens often on Game of Thrones. Van Houten’s claim that a producer talked about something “quite spectacular” coming “next year” is incredibly vague, and could be referring to almost anything—who’s to say that this spectacular something even has anything to do with Melisandre?