Page 423 of 528 FirstFirst ... 323373403413417418419420421422423424425426427428429433443473523 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Also, Jaime's heart completely broke when Cersei took the throne. He's totes gonna kill her next season.

Queenslayer Confirmed
    theory you might consider a spoiler
    according to the prophecy Cersei will be killed by the Valonqar (translated: little brother) could aswell be Tyrion but at this moment it seems to me alot more likely that Jamie will do it. he is the 2nd that got out of the womb so he is the younger brother, even if its just with a couple of minutes

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Sansa should have been Queen in the North, then all the main areas would be ruled by women! (except Iron Islands but that won't be for long)

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmage_nuke View Post
    Pycelle deserved it, but I can't say it was enjoyable watching a bunch of kids brutally stab a man. Again well done.
    Could you refresh my memory? I can't actually remember him doing anything evil (Unless being incompetent and frequently hiring prostitutes is evil)
    Just letting Jon Arryn die because he was getting close to the truth about Cersei's children is all. No sympathies.

Speaking of no sympathies, I need a Tommen gif of him walking out the window with the word 'Nope' on it. Don't fail me now, Shai!
    if i knew how to make gifs youŽd have it in a second

is this close enough?
    http://9gag.com/gag/apLB8jb

does anyone know how i can make this http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a4jd1LZ_460sv.mp4 into a sig?

the feels
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! YES! God that's wonderful!

And hold on, I have a converter deal that includes making gifs. I'll see what I can do.

Edit: No go. The gif quality is so bad it loses all the original spunk of the video.
    Last edited by Ayen; 06-27-2016 at 07:28 PM.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackmage_nuke View Post
    Pycelle deserved it, but I can't say it was enjoyable watching a bunch of kids brutally stab a man. Again well done.
    Could you refresh my memory? I can't actually remember him doing anything evil (Unless being incompetent and frequently hiring prostitutes is evil)
    Just letting Jon Arryn die because he was getting close to the truth about Cersei's children is all. No sympathies.

Speaking of no sympathies, I need a Tommen gif of him walking out the window with the word 'Nope' on it. Don't fail me now, Shai!
    if i knew how to make gifs youŽd have it in a second

is this close enough?
    http://9gag.com/gag/apLB8jb

does anyone know how i can make this http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a4jd1LZ_460sv.mp4 into a sig?

the feels
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! YES! God that's wonderful!

And hold on, I have a converter deal that includes making gifs. I'll see what I can do.

Edit: No go. The gif quality is so bad it loses all the original spunk of the video.
    Thas a shame

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Your wish, dear Lady, is my command.

(I can even add some text to it if you'd like)

Articles
    Blog Entries

Aulayna Best Gif Maker -- Summer Ciddies 2016.

Failure is not an option, EoFF.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Sansa should have been Queen in the North, then all the main areas would be ruled by women! (except Iron Islands but that won't be for long)
    The Night's King looks pretty androgynous despite the name so I'll give you that one, but do you know something about Dolorous Edd that the rest of us don't?

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Just saw this. Here you go:

Daaaammmn that episode. The really nailed it with the music on this one. Everything was just epic.

Don't even know where to start - Arya, the White Wolf, Cersei being ruthless Queen Bitch again, Sir Davos finally letting the Red Woman hear what he thought of her. In some ways that was quite a bad Game of Thrones episode because they don't usually leave me feeling so satisfied.

Margery though T_T

Oh and I wonder how many takes it took Sophie Turner to get "Winter is here" just right. Must've been hard not to smirk having been giving the jackpot of all Game of Thrones one liners.
    Last edited by Fox; 06-27-2016 at 09:08 PM.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'd also just like to add that I thought that Tommen's death was so very sad, and even at the end he was such a gentle soul. To the way he took off the crown and just placed it down. The direction of this episode was just... perfection.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aulayna View Post
    Just saw this. Here you go:

My life is now complete.

Real talk, though, I genuinely gasped at that scene and said, "Smurf!"

I was cursing so much throughout this episode. You could cap it off with a Hunger Games tribute salute.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

What a great finale. I've rarely been so happy with an episode.

The only thing that left me a little disappointed was that I thought Margaery deserved a better death than a secondary (most likely) target of a mass killing. Though I suppose we didn't see her die... Other than that, oh man. Jamie is SO killing Cersei next season and fulfilling her prophecy. Her outfit though. So regal.

Sam. Bless his heart <3

They've completely given up on showing people traveling, haven't they. People just pop up all over the world from one scene to the next xD I mean, there's little to no guarantee that story arcs are shown chronologically in relation to each other, so it's not so much that it's necessarily unrealistic, as much as taking effort to suspend one's disbelief about it. It's all worth it for that Arya scene, though. Maisie Williams nailed it. Arya is so messed up by now, and it shows.

I'm really curious how the North and Dany's merry band will align politically. It seems like they share more goals than they have opposing ones, so it'd probably be in their best interest to cooperate, but we'll see. Also very curious about what Sansa's going to do now that Jon was suddenly raised above her. It clearly doesn't sit perfectly well with her, and she seemed highly tempted by Littlefinger's suggestion, minus the romantic part. Perhaps Jon will go for an alliance with Dany but Sansa will stand for an independent North? Or the other way around? Can't wait for next year.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I'm interested in seeing how Arya Handles the news of her siblings* taking the north back and exacting revenge on the Boltons.

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Everybody keeps saying that Sansa and Jon are gonna have issues, but through the episode it seemed to me that Sansa was trying to get Jon to be exactly what he ended up being. She told him she considered him a Stark and said he should have the Lord's chambers. I think she backs him on this.

<3 Arya

Varys' line about fire and blood was simply perfect.

smurf YES DRAGON LADY COMING TO smurf trout UP

Poor Daario.

I miss Ghost.

Hahahahahaha. Tommen.

I can't wait for Jaime to kill Cersei.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    I'm interested in seeing how Arya Handles the news of her siblings* taking the north back and exacting revenge on the Boltons.
    "Did they suffer?"

Though I'm more interested in seeing this conversation:

Sansa, "I fed Ramsay to his own dogs."
    Arya, "I fed Walder Frey his own men."
    Sansa, "..........................."
    Jon, "What the smurf happened to you two?"

Also, Arya/Jon reunion is gonna be a tear jerker. Assuming her next stop is Winterfell and she doesn't set off to cross more names off her list first.
    Last edited by Ayen; 06-27-2016 at 10:33 PM.