Page 316 of 528 FirstFirst ... 216266296306310311312313314315316317318319320321322326336366416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I think he's dead. That type of epic 'I'll take down 12 guys before finally getting overwhelmed' fight scene is consistent with killing off a character (hello Boromir!). I think Grey Worm lives, though, since he didn't get the same kind of fight scene.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post
    DRAGONS!

Was Ramsy and Sansa having...?

Oh trout.
    That didn't look much like Sansa. I suspect it's Myranda. (the one who flashed the crazy eyes at Sansa and pretended to bang Theon last season)

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

At first I thought it was Sansa too and watched it a few more times, and I think Psy is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Yah, I just paused it and it's totally that myranda girl and not sansa.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Well now I am less interested.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Pink Grin

So, does anybody else think (SPOILER)Jon Snow's real parents could be revealed this season? I can't think why else they would add in that scene with Littlefinger & Sansa talking about Lyanna this early.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    So, does anybody else think (SPOILER)Jon Snow's real parents could be revealed this season? I can't think why else they would add in that scene with Littlefinger & Sansa talking about Lyanna this early.
    (SPOILER)I don't know, but now that you mention it I want it to happen :excite:

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

If you want to know whether Barristan is dead or not, here's an interview with the actor himself.

Rewatched the episode and a couple of thoughts.

The Sand Snakes are smurfing horrible. I think they somehow made Dorne worse than it was in the books. Hey look at how badass we are I'm gonna tell you an awkward bit of backstory about how badass I am and let's randomly torture and kill this guy who helped us did you get the fact that we're total badass clichés yet? Ugh. Arianne would've been far more interesting than this dross.

In terms of actual badasses, smurf me, Lancel. Full on Charlie Manson. I'm glad they've put a face on the Sparrow movement. It's a really big transformation for him from where he was as Robert, Cersei and Tyrion's bitch.

Stannis and Shireen. All the feels. I have a horrible feeling something bad is going to happen to one of them.

Mace Tyrell's dad joke and the absolute reaction of Cersei and Qyburn killed me.

The guy Loras has been banging - Oliver? Olyvar? I don't remember - is basically the new Roz, isn't he? Complete with the "This is Lord Petyr Baelish's establishment!" line.

"Aren't you and mother getting along?" Seven bless you Tommen.

I've been rewatching S1 over the weekend and in Episode 1 Robert puts a feather on Lyanna's tomb. Sansa picks up that same feather in this episode. Neat throwback.

I really want a Tyrion and Jorah bromance to develop. Though I'm more than happy with the Jaime and Bronn bromance. The look Bronn shot Jaime when he said he thought sharks were going to get them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    And (SPOILER)Selyse and Stannis's conversation about Jon: "A bastard by some tavern slut" "Perhaps, but that wasn't Ned Stark's way" and then Melissandre saying Jon has power. Oh and Barristan mentioning Rhaegar too!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, Barristan is a goner.

Lying on a slab surrounded by people looking upset/angry generally means you've snuffed it. I should have known when he had that nice exchange with Dany and I thought "I really like Barristan"... that was a clear indicator that death was imminent.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm not clicking that link, Psych. I'm still in my denial phase. If I was Crown Prince of the Seven Kingdoms the man never would've left King's Landing!

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    If you want to know whether Barristan is dead or not, here's an interview with the actor himself.
    Hey jerkface, why don't you let us have our one week of denial, please. The fact of posting a link with an actor interview is basically saying (SPOILER)he's dead. I don't have to read the interview to know which way it went. That means it's your fault (SPOILER)he's dead, so you suck. (SPOILER)Not legitimately mad. Playing it up. But I did love Barristan. And you do, in fact, suck. =P

The Sand Snakes are smurfing horrible. I think they somehow made Dorne worse than it was in the books. Hey look at how badass we are I'm gonna tell you an awkward bit of backstory about how badass I am and let's randomly torture and kill this guy who helped us did you get the fact that we're total badass clichés yet? Ugh. Arianne would've been far more interesting than this dross.
    Good smurfing grief, I couldn't agree more. That was so incredibly disappointing. They've done so well with so many badass female characters, I can only guess they thought they had to one-up themselves and concocted this parody. But maybe the characters will flesh out better in the weeks to come. That was just a terrible introduction.

In terms of actual badasses, smurf me, Lancel. Full on Charlie Manson. I'm glad they've put a face on the Sparrow movement. It's a really big transformation for him from where he was as Robert, Cersei and Tyrion's bitch.
    Best turnaround I-hate-this-character to I-love-this-character since Jaime in seasons 3 and 4. I wish they had set all of this up a bit more in past seasons, but nevertheless I'm liking the High Sparrow, Lancel, and their posse.

Stannis and Shireen. All the feels. I have a horrible feeling something bad is going to happen to one of them.
    Maybe the sweetest moment in the whole series? (perhaps I'm biased, though). I'm not into Stannis like the rest of you so I don't care so much what happens to him, but if something happens to Shireen that's just smurfing bulltrout and I'll never watch another episode.

I've been rewatching S1 over the weekend and in Episode 1 Robert puts a feather on Lyanna's tomb. Sansa picks up that same feather in this episode. Neat throwback.
    Yes, that was fantastic, and seeing as how they don't often do things like that in the show, I'm guessing it has even more significance than just a throwback. We may be approaching a revelation this season we (or I, at least) weren't expecting.

I really want a Tyrion and Jorah bromance to develop. Though I'm more than happy with the Jaime and Bronn bromance.
    No, it's a perfect love-hate relationship brewing. And that's so much better. Tyrion is at his best when he's dancing the line between outright insolence and playful smart-assery.

The look Bronn shot Jaime when he said he thought sharks were going to get them.
    They play off each other beautifully. It's a great pairing, both in terms of characterization and for the obvious chemistry between the actors. I hope this storyline with them stretches on a bit.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Shireen for the Iron Throne.

Screw these show sand snakes. Mega disappointing.

So did melisandre say the famed line to Jon Snow as a coy "I have power and know things" sense or was it solely a nod to the audience as a joke?

Articles
    Blog Entries

I know very little about the Sand Snakes since I never got that far in the books, but as a scene on its own I found it very cringe worthy.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries