Page 400 of 528 FirstFirst ... 300350380390394395396397398399400401402403404405406410420450500 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I want Rickon to survive and I want Rickon and Lyanna Mormont to be wed. And I want Rickon to take the Mormont Name instead because goddamn. She'll protect him :3

Also I think it's important to notice not only did Margery give her a rose, but a rose with thorns. THORNS.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I DIDN'T SEE THE THORNS

Also, I personally rooting for Pod and Lady Mormont in a few years, once she's grown up some. I think they'd balance each other out quite nicely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    I DIDN'T SEE THE THORNS
    i didnt notice it either

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Are the thorns not normally there?
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Grandmother is known as the Queen of Thorns. Their sigil is just the rose not necessarily the thorns included.

Including the Thorns may signify that not only is she still faithful to her house but to her grandmother specifically

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Including the Thorns may signify that not only is she still faithful to her house but to her grandmother specifically
    Or that Margaery herself still has thorns.

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    I want Rickon to survive and I want Rickon and Lyanna Mormont to be wed. And I want Rickon to take the Mormont Name instead because goddamn. She'll protect him :3
    I'd ship it.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Seen a lot of speculation that yes, it was a little too easy with Arya and the whole thing is a set up with her new theatrical skills to make the Waif think she's dead. If so I take back everything I said because she certainly had me sold! I just default to Stark = dumb.
    I hope it's something along these lines because if not then yeah, she's a complete dumbass. She definitely did seem genuinely scared after she got out of the water though.

Interestingly, Arya's part of the episode description on HBO Nordic says "Arya makes a plan." Just buying passage to Westeros seems far too simple to be a "plan", so... ??? Then again, the Jamie bit says "Jaime confronts a hero" which is a dumb way to describe it so it's probably not something to put much stock in.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Fair to say that Arya could have planned to let the girl think she killed her and then still be terrified and panicked when left bleeding from her stomach. I think it was too stark (no pun intended) a contrast from her hiding in a pitch black room to simply taking a leisurely stroll through the middle of the streets, so it makes sense if she planned to let them find her.

It better be a ruse on Arya's part. If she suffers from that many stab wounds, leaps into a river, climbs out, and wanders around the streets and survives it will be one of the worst instances of "plot armour" I've seen in some time. Talisa keeled over pretty much immediately when the same thing happened to her, and that was without the parkour bits.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Well, she was very obvious in what she was doing and then very obvious in her march through public so EVERYONE saw she was still alive but bleeding.

Articles
    Blog Entries

A man sees a girl discussed, yet a girl does not show her face. A man will correct this.

A girl named Arya Stark plays a dangerous game with the Waif. Had the Waif chose a different method Arya Stark's face would join the hall with the others. How can a girl harbor resentment towards Arya Stark if a girl is truly no one? A girl does not check her kill to see the deed is done? Perhaps a man should rethink his recruitment in the future.

Does a man underestimate the distance between the Hound and the others, or was he so focused on chopping wood he did not hear the cries of his people being butchered? Have the Brotherhood changed their stripes and become effective at stealth killing? Perhaps they can teach a girl how to show more discretion.

A man named Davos Seaworth is too at ease with the bastard Jon Snow charging Winterfell with a small army after what happened to Stannis Baratheon. Perhaps he thinks the bastard knows things Stannis does not. Camping at the last place Stannis was seen alive is a poor omen of the future. Perhaps he truly believes in Lyanna Mormont and her 62 good men.

A man has found some images of mild amusement. A man no longer takes joy in such things, but mayhaps those here can find enjoyment in them.

NFW because bad word

99 Problems

For one Lady Mormont

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

"A Lannister always p-"

"Don't say it."

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    "A Lannister always p-"

"Don't say it."
    Don't fooking say it.

If this arya story doesn't pay off it'll be the worst writing.the only way it could be good is of jaquen is helping arya in the background and it'll all be revealed in the end. A man can hope.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The Hound better have a big role left to play, because he got several scenes that just led to him being once again angry and alone.

Episode was a lot of setup with the exception of Hound's return and Arya getting stabbed. If she planned it then why walk through the streets bleeding? It would show them she was still alive.

I think the Riverlands battle will end with the knights of the Vale descending to rout the Lannister/Frey army. That's got to be what all this Sansa/Littlefinger business is about. I think Jamie's days may be numbered. Bronn will live, because Bronn always lives.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

People have analysed what Sansa's letter said.

There's spoilers for the rest of the season, I guess: (SPOILER)

http://imgur.com/a/p2mfe

So looks like we're going to have a LotR style Ride of the Rohirrim save at Winterfell.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Bronn will live, because Bronn always lives.
    You could say this about pretty much anyone still in the show.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!