Page 436 of 528 FirstFirst ... 336386416426430431432433434435436437438439440441442446456486 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Night Fury View Post
    Was there any need for Ed Sheeran?
    Has there every been any need for Ed Sheeran?

It was an okay episode. I'd give it a solid B. The opening scene was definitely the gem of the episode. I'm ashamed at how long it took me to realize it was Arya (when he started talking about how they murdered a pregnant woman...ah, yeah, I'm a dope).

Also Tormund's open adoration for Brienne is just too much. I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

There was a lot of exposition in this episode. I know it's kind of par for the course for a season opener to set the stage of what's to come, but in the back of my mind I think I was expecting a little more because we already trimmed the fat of 3 episodes this season.

I was surprised the opening credits didn't replace the stag with a lion on King's Landing.

Euron looks like he could be fronting a goth rock band. It's my favorite outfit so far.

I like the idea of the Lord of Light showing the Hound visions in the flames, and I thought wouldn't it be cool if the thing he was afraid of became a huge source of power for him.

I would have cared more for the last scene if I cared about Dany at all, but she's probably my least favorite character.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Euron looks like the love child of bam margera and ryan dunn

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

OKAY THEORIES TIME, thoughts as well, and slight spoilers from the trailers if you haven't watched them:

Arya:

After her revenge killing I thought they set her up to just be wrecking trout. But after the Ed Sheeran scene that everyone seems to hate because they all have hate boners for him, I think it served to humanize her a little bit and realize that not all of the lannister men are bad, that many are just conscripted men who are forced to fight someone else's war. She also learned how they are not able to eat much so the army is weaker with that, and that they aren't really feeling being in the army at all anymore. This coupled with the brief Wolf snip in the trailer makes me believe ---

I think she's going to a) meet back up with Nymeria b) realize she needs to survive as a pack and not a lone wolf, even though one wolf did eat all the sheep recently. So she'll be heading back to Winterfell to join her family.

I do think that she'll meet up with the red woman though because last time they met she had told Arya they'd meet again.

Jon:

Jon is going to receive Sam's Raven and be like "oh trout gotta go meet the dragon queen." And then they bang. Cause why not. But for some reason in the trailers he's seen running with tormund? Whom this episode he told to go to man Eastwatch. WHICH is where Berric, Thoros, and the Hound are going. WHO were also glimpsed in the same scene of cold snow with Jon and Tormund. So Jon has to go to eastwatch for something. So he's going to do some crazy travelling all the way to dragonstone then back up to eastwatch. MAYBE ON THE BACK OF A DRAGON?!

Also I think Jon is choking out Littlefinger next episode.

Sansa:

Sassy Sansa to Littlefinger gave me life. So Sansa doesn't agree with Jon and I think littlefinger is going to try to push this point. But Jon smurfs him up for it because they're still siblings. I think he leaves her to be in charge of winterfell when he goes to see Dany and then Bran comes back and yay! Then Arya shows up and YAY! Siblings! But Bran is like "trout's about to get smurfed, also Jon is a targaryen." Not sure where else her story will go.

Bran:

That wall is smurfing coming down because of him. I'm calling it. They are foreshadowing it too much. Even if it's not because of him, it's coming down. He's going to get back with his siblings and reveal lots of trout or something. There was this shot of him in a wheelchair so he's just going to spoil everything for everyone at winterfell.

I've been saying it for like 4 seasons but that wall is coming down.

Sam:

He's going to find out about maybe the horn? I like how he was Sam Potter and Slughorn told him he can't go to the restricted section. Maybe he'll be the one to heal Jorah! That'd be great! Maybe Jorah will be all stone man but able to retain his mind so then he can smurf trout up.

King's Landing:

Euron and Cersei are going to cause some Havoc. Did you see those smurfing boats? That was like a fortress on the goddamn water. She'll eventually lose but they'll put up a damn good fight before hand. That Navy is ridic. Dany's is going to have trouble and he'll probably capture someone as his 'gift', probably his niece or nephew. Cause of the Season trailer we saw...

And last...

Dany:

She's gonna smurf some trout up. The scene of her finally getting home, no one says a thing and let's her soak it in. Then she doesn't sit on the throne because that's not what she's here for. She goes to the war room and "Shall we begin?" ing it.

So I think she's gonna bang jon. But She'll be more focused on defeating cersei than on whatever Jon is wanting. Which I guess is why jon goes to Eastwatch? Maybe to prove something cause no one smurfing believes him.

She's gonna smurf up the lannisters and it's going to be glorious.

ALSO VARIOUS GENERAL THEORIES:
    Gendry is coming back, he was at the premiere.

They're taking Casterly Rock.

My Zombie Bear WILL be in this season cause, please, I need it.

The Night's King is going to kill a dragon and raise it. That'd be so bad but sooooo cool.
    Last edited by Freya; 07-17-2017 at 04:11 PM.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

alright, now that GoT has begun i have a reason to be back here <3 hi all!

still and always rockin' little lady Lyanna Mormont!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Also Here's the Next episode trailer for those who haven't seen it

Blog Entries

i will not watch it, just as i havent watched any trailers or read anything GoT related on the internet because spoilers are the worst!!
    knowing nothing is the best if you want to keep it exciting. i've already had alot of shows/movies ruined by watching to many trailers

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Also Here's the Next episode trailer for those who haven't seen it

as for the need of Ed Sheeran: there was no need, but that was not the point.
    he just really wanted to star in the show and so he did :3..

edit: gotta keep up the traditions
    Last edited by Shaibana; 07-17-2017 at 04:44 PM.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I've read the leaks, Kaycee. Your "theories" don't fool me

...I liked the presentation with the gifs though

Blog Entries

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Oh yeah, my only complaint yesterday was that the Sam shoveling trout montage went way too long.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I like that the Sam montage made the trout and soup look exactly the same. A++.

RE: Gendry
    He's definitely gonna get a chance for his arms to rest, this season. Rob and I watched last season's finale last night and were talking about how Cersei became queen. I said something along the lines of, it actually makes sense because Tommen has no heirs. WHO THE smurf IS MEANT TO TAKE THE THRONE ALL THE BARATHEONS ARE GONE. And then Rob mentioned something about Gendry, and I was like, "Oh trout, yeah, I'm pretty sure he's confirmed he's coming back this season".

Sooo
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I've read the leaks, Kaycee. Your "theories" don't fool me

...I liked the presentation with the gifs though
    I posted a few months ago with some spoilers I read that were "leaked" but Noped out of them after that. So more than that, I'm not sure about. And even then, I'm not sure if those leaked spoilers are accurate or not. My post above is purely from what i'm gathering from what they are showing so far across the show and media promoting. Outside of my general theories spoiler.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Well then you gotta know that this is a legit leaked spoiler folks don't click pls"The Night's King is going to kill a dragon and raise it." was leaked to high hell and back. You can't move for people talking about that now.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

yeah found my post from before

More spoilers I'm not sure are real or not but I want them to be. If they are, holy trout do not click this if you don't want spoilers.
    Zombie bear will be in it finally.

It kills thoros. Dondarrion now only has one life.

Drogon likes Jon. So you know happens. Not with the dragons, god.

Arya and Bran both get back to winterfell So does sam and gilly!

Viserion falls to the white walker army and wrecks trout as a zombie dragon thing, including the wall!

Well there's been plenty of sightings though. So many that i'm hyped. That's stuff that is actually happening. The above is not confirmed so take it with a grain of salt if you read it. But seriously don't read it if you don't want spoiled. It will spoil nearly the whole omg and the plot.
    I'm hoping those are all true but I'm still wary of them being confirmed or not. Most of them seem pretty logical though. The more leak talk Starks and sam and gilly getting to winterfell seems obvious. Jon banging Dany seems to be a natural thing people want. The zombie bear I've been asking for since season 2. THe only thing that's not that obvious is the viserion thing but then I have been saying the wall coming down thing for several seasons and think i've mentioned before even it'd be cool to have an ice dragon.

So i'm not too sure about those leaks but I do like them if they're true.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I want the wall coming down on the season finale.

I want Cersei to smurf trout up (negatively) on the season finale.

I want Arya to pop back in at westeros somehow on the finale.

Other things I want..... More dragons smurfing trout up?
    Also, really all but the wall? It was hinted at strongly though that something will happen with the magic of the wall since Benjen mentioned it and Bran has been touched by the Night's King and htat's how he got into the wierwood tree with the Three eyed raven. So I feel confident that next season i'm going to get some grand thing with the wall. I want it to come down though haha I think that' would be so freaking cool to see this huge wall just explode and come crumbling down.

I guess the Dragons didn't smurf anything up but they looked cool flying everywhere!
    Seeeeeee Am I bad for wanting the wall to fall so much?