Page 481 of 528 FirstFirst ... 381431461471475476477478479480481482483484485486487491501 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

welp, y'all smurfed now

I liked it. One of the best episodes of the season. A lot more talking and development, and it worked well.

Kind of ehhh on Littlefinger going out like that but it wasn't a terrible way to do it either I suppose.

Yep enjoyed that one. Only two things I didn't like -

Glad to see the Littlefinger in Winterfell storyline end. It was terrible, and even the ending was kinda lame but it was like a sick storyline that needed to be put down, it could have only gotten more ridiculous.

Loved the scene between Theon and Jon, but thought the following fight scene was a bit silly. I'll give it a pass though, and with the twist that Euron hasn't gone home then maybe he actually has a chance to attack the Iron Islands and rescue his sister.

The scene at the end wih Jaime and Cercei was great, and the Euron thing was the biggest twist for me. Ending was great too but I agree that it should have been at Castle Black. Maybe they still have a role to play?

FFXIV Character

Cattleya Paphia (Sargatanas)

Poor Aegon Targaryen, replaced by a half-brother named Aegon before people even knew he was dead.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I liked this episode and thought it was solid. Everyone's losing their heads that it was the best season finale ever, though, and I'm confused.

So, what does everyone thinking about creepy, sad Tyrion at the end? I've read a bunch of theories on why he was lookin' like that, but I want to know what you all think.

Also, Tormund and Berric are fine. There was a shot of them getting to the portion of the Wall that was still standing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    So, what does everyone thinking about creepy, sad Tyrion at the end? I've read a bunch of theories on why he was lookin' like that, but I want to know what you all think.
    I assume those theories are either he's become Jorah 2.0 or he knows about the incest.

I think it's more pragmatic than that. Look at how he reacted to Jon's loyalty in the Dragonpit. He probably views this as a potential weakness and clouding of judgment for both of them. He basically told her she was dumb for going to rescue him and in some ways he was right, it cost her a dragon.

It's just laying the groundwork for conflict between them in S8. GoT fans see snarks and grumpkins in every corner.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I think the tyrion thing is cause he was hoping to break the whole monarchy thing and now well maybe that won't be a thing

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I hope it's the third option (the one Freya said), and not the other two. Him being Jorah 2.0 would just be too smurfing much, man. Jesus.

I don't think he knows about them being family, though. I mean, how would he?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Hey also may be just generally concerned about how this will impact their ability to lead in general, given how often love has smurfed up monarchs so far (see: Rob, Cersei, Rhaegar).
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

As far as Tyrion is aware though, she can't have kids right? I don't see how he'd be concerned about the monarchy continuing knowing this. I don't think it'll be because he's another Jorah, he's shown absolutely no interest in her in that way at all. It'd be one of the stupidest things they could do.

I think it is worry about how this will impact their ability to rule. Especially since Jon still needs to get the North on side after bending the knee. The North will remember the last time the king in the north (Robb) took up with a foreign woman.

I also don't see how there would be any conflict between them once they find out the truth about Jon's parentage. After the shock when he finds out, I'm fairly certain he'll step aside and let her rule, he has absolutely no interest in sitting on the Iron Throne. Anyway, while Roberts Rebellion was maybe built on a lie, the throne was still taken and so neither of them are the legit heir....but maybe that's just because I want to see Gendry on the Iron Throne at the end, with a really confused look on his face as he gets crowned...and fade to black.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

How did that dragon fly with the plot holes in his wings

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Magic. It's a blue fire breathing dragon.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Night Fury View Post
    GOD THIS PISSED ME OFF SO MUCH ASK ROB

FFXIV Character

Quote Originally Posted by Night Fury View Post
    Same way regular ol' wights can still walk/run even though they have practically no legs left.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

It's not about it being reanimated, it's the aerodynamics wouldn't let it stay in the air if there were holes in the wings. x)

FFXIV Character

I was more referring to the fact they're both magic.