Page 381 of 528 FirstFirst ... 281331361371375376377378379380381382383384385386387391401431481 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Poor shaggy dog

Man, having us get Ned climbing the steps only to stop... talk about a tease. I think it's pretty obvious what he ends
    up finding up there, but how much longer can they stretch it out? They keep saying Bran won't be there forever, so what could drive him out? Has to be the WW, right?

So long Jon Snow, was nice knowing you. Welcome to the world Jon Stark (for a while at least).

The Tyrion scene was hilarious though everything in Essos feels a bit like its just spinning its wheels. I'm glad they basically fast-forwarded Arya now, but where does she go from here? You just know she is eventually getting Needle back.

Also, did they basically just call the Mountain by name in this episode? I thought that was still a mystery?

Finally, I'm not sure what to make of the Umber scene. Is he really, truly joining Ramsay? Or is it part of a larger plot?

This episode was another in the move the chess pieces in to place, though it had its share of standout moments, especially involving the Wall.

Take care all.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Arya hyyyppeeee! A girl is going to kick some ass.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

That best not be the real Shaggydog

Also smurf you Olly, get some.

Also also, Arthur Dayne. Damn.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Also also, Arthur Dayne. Damn.
    Yeeeeeeaahhh! Flashbacks with Arthur Dayne! This is gonna be awe....and he's dead.

Also, it was nice of Jon to pass on the Lord Commander cloak. You'd think he'd pick up a replacement though before storming out the front door into a probable blizzard.

I thought the guy played Ned got him absolutely spot on.

So are we meant to believe that Bran can go back and affect the past now? I'm kind of hoping he changes things so the last five-and-a-half seasons didn't happen and the next episode is just Bobby Ewing in the shower.
    Last edited by Bubba; 05-09-2016 at 10:53 AM.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post

Also, did they basically just call the Mountain by name in this episode? I thought that was still a mystery?
    Gregor Clegain a.k.a The Mountainīs name has never been a mystery. from the start of the show its already been known that he is the Houndīs older brother

dammit, No mercy for te direwolves..

cant wait to see more of the past :3

and for he love of god... let Sansa and Jon reunite!!

im glad they didnt go for amnesia or changed personality at Jon :3

Last edited by Shaibana; 05-09-2016 at 12:49 PM.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    So are we meant to believe that Bran can go back and affect the past now? I'm kind of hoping he changes things so the last five-and-a-half seasons didn't happen and the next episode is just Bobby Ewing in the shower.
    Theories already flying around about him having done just that. One that's popular on Reddit is Bran going to see the Mad King, telling him to stop being such a, y'know, Mad King, and yet hearing the disembodied voice of young Bran drives him to become just that.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I concur, Bubba, about the dude who played young Ned. Denmark and I thought the same thing.

Also RE: Bran changing the past
    I think it's always been fairly clear that he's at least going to attempt to do so. The Three-Eyed Raven tells him again and again that the can't, but why else would his story line be there, man? Also, Psy, that's an interesting theory. Since all of the Stark children (and likely Jon Snow too) would disappear from existence. That is, if Aerys stopped being a twat before he killed Brandon Stark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    If Jon leaves as Lord Commander, Edd should become the new one. He survived the Fist of the first men, crasters, jon let him lead the top of the wall while he went down below so he was in charge there. He was at hardholme. Then he convinced the Wildlings to come back! He always thinks of the worst situation so he is prepared to survive when it happens! Edd for Lord Commander!
    Called it

Also anyone see the Rickon Theory? That the Umbers and him are setting the Boltons up? The wolf head seemed kinda small for a dire wolf.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Would be kind of nice if they are. It should be obvious to just about anyone that you can't trust that guy and they know he murdered his father, stepmom and half brother.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I hope so, because I don't want another Stark to be offed.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i would be a shame if he were to die so soon.. he just got back into the picture ffs

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Bah, I forgot to watch this last night. Gonna be 2 episodes behind when I get back from vacation.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Book spoilersRe: Bran affecting the past, didn't he do something similar in the books, or am I misremembering? Only in the books I think he was watching from the perspective of a weirwood tree that Ned was praying to or something of the sort, and Ned took it to be the old gods saying something. I doubt him affecting the past will really be a thing - just doesn't feel like it fits with the world to me.

Loving Bran's flashbacks so far, either way. It's great to see some of the history you've heard about play out, although I thought Dayne fighting with two swords was a little showy - I mean come on

I really, really hope the Umber/Rickon stuff is a trick. Starks getting raw deals is beyond old, and I've definitely had enough of direwolfs being killed

Quote Originally Posted by Pheesh View Post
    Arya hyyyppeeee! A girl is going to kick some ass.
    I'm joining in with this hype.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yeah, in the book it's Book spoilersNed and Brandon in the weirwood ant Winterfell. He yells out 'father' and Ned reacts like he might have heard him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.