Page 456 of 528 FirstFirst ... 356406436446450451452453454455456457458459460461462466476506 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

all meme's under 1 spoilertag
    Dickon *chuckles*

p.s is there a way to make these meme's smaller?
    Last edited by Shaibana; 08-07-2017 at 06:52 PM.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

re: Houses Tyrell and Martell, I looked into it as it's different from the book continuity where Margaery had three brothers and Prince Doran had three kids. I don't think we're going to see any of these characters at all by the way.

Apparently Margaery's mother is still alive, who is coincidentally Jorah's sister-in-law. I guess it would default to her by the same way it defaulted to Olenna by the show's logic.

In Season 4 Oberyn mentioned having 8 bastard daughters to Cersei and as we know, only three of them are dead. More Sand Sneks? Yes. It's still utterly bizarre that Ellaria (lover not even wife of Oberyn) was the de facto leader of Dorne.

If we were following the book's logic of succession then there would be numerous claims to Highgarden and Sunspear, most likely through distant cousins, and needs to be settled through the Lord Paramount. If you look at Houses Hornwood and Rosby in the books, that's what happened. Yes, I am very sad that I know all of this!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

TIL nobody beats Bronn at dodging fire. Has anyone else dodged fire twice in five minutes? Because Bronn did. Still my fave character. He shot the biggest Dragon and survived a direct hit with a leap, and leaped onto a horse-back riding friend of his to push his friend - and himself - to safety. Superpowers schmooperpowers, Bronn is just superhuman.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Me when Arya reunited with Sansa: "It isn't getting any better than this!"
    Me when Arya fights Brienne: "Wow, this is definitely the high point of the episode now!"

I then stopped saying such things as I continued to be wrong.

That was seriously good. Even BRAN had some good moments.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

My gods would it be sick irony if Drogon died from an infection caused by that wound. If Cersei is no fool then she would have had all those spear tips laced with something really bad. That's what killed her Mountain, after all. It would really be the only way to take those dragons down because otherwise you would need a point blank shot to the heart, and other than Bronn there are not a lot of named characters left on that side to have that kind of luck (maybe Cersei herself? seems beneath her to get her hands dirty).

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I think Jaime survives the water. If he were to be burned up or drowned, I think they just would have went ahead and shown it this episode.

With the Lannister army largely decimated here, I think Cersei will double down on giving Euron what he wants, and that'll really push Jaime over the edge.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Odds are Dany would want the guy who tried to kill her pulled from the river.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I think Dany is going to take Jamie and Bronn prisoner and that's going to put Tyrion in a really weird position.

Articles

Yeah there's no way that killed Jaime, that's not how GoT does death. There's also no way that lake is that deep given that it was only up to his horse's ankles!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Yeah there's no way that killed Jaime, that's not how GoT does death. There's also no way that lake is that deep given that it was only up to his horse's ankles!
    Ha! Oh man, I completely disregarded that!

I can't wait to see that conversation between Dany, Jaime, and Tyrion. Jaime's Kingslayer-ness aligns with Barristan's assessment of the Mad King. I'm expecting a "if you become him, someone will kill you too." Barristan brought it up, as did Varys and Jon Snow. Whether or not to kill Jaime will be Dany's true test of character. It'll also be what decides whether or not I'm satisfied with seeing her on the throne.

Articles

On Jaime/Tyrion/Dany, I said this a few years ago:
    I want Tyrion to betray Dany for love as he lets the man who killed her father go free.
    I still want it.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I want Tyrion to betray Dany for love as he lets the man who killed her father go free.
    I still want it.
    Man I love that. That's a theory so good that if it doesn't happen I'll be disappointed now unless they can one up it.

It makes sense. Jaime's the one person in this world that's loved Tyrion his whole life. That'll have one psychological pull on your decision making.

It would also be nice to see a role reversal of season 4, back when Tyrion was locked up and Jaime came to visit him.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Jaime to be found alive under a dumpster

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    I still want it.
    Man I love that. That's a theory so good that if it doesn't happen I'll be disappointed now unless they can one up it.

It makes sense. Jaime's the one person in this world that's loved Tyrion his whole life. That'll have one psychological pull on your decision making.

It would also be nice to see a role reversal of season 4, back when Tyrion was locked up and Jaime came to visit him.
    OH man I guess I didn't know I wanted this until you guys brought it up. This would be such a good switch.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

yes! iŽd love to see Tyrion and Jamie reunited! that would be very interesting.
    Jamie will be a very​ valuable hostage.