Page 397 of 528 FirstFirst ... 297347377387391392393394395396397398399400401402403407417447497 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Right, ahaha. And traveling takes time, too. They fast-forward through a lot of it because no one wants to see that. But I think from King's Landing to Winterfell is supposed to be like a two month journey?

Point is, a lot more time is going by then we actually see. Given how annoying Arya and Bran's stories have been in the past, not showing it all is a good thing.

(Also Fat Walda was married and had a baby too.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    I think from King's Landing to Winterfell is supposed to be like a two month journey?
    Yes. Unless you're Littlefinger.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I think from King's Landing to Winterfell is supposed to be like a two month journey?
    Yes. Unless you're Littlefinger.
    Move over Sam, there's a new wizard in town!

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I think Cersei is too confident going into a potential trial by combat. Her attitude is "I've got the Mountain so checkmate" but I can't imagine the sparrows haven't kept that in mind.

Now that Arya's on the run I can see her running into an old ally that will help her. Maybe Nymeria will show up. This could also be a good time to bring Gendry back in. I still haven't ruled out Syrio being alive somewhere. The guy who always tells death "not today" was killed off screen? Get out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    I think Cersei is too confident going into a potential trial by combat. Her attitude is "I've got the Mountain so checkmate" but I can't imagine the sparrows haven't kept that in mind.
    I like to imagine that she'll come to the trial by combat and they'll say, "Sorry, no champions allowed. You've got to fight personally". Then it's Cersei versus Shame Lady.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Aside from forcing her to fight herself I'm not sure it's possible to take an undead mountain into account.

Not many could beat him when he was alive.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Anyone on board with the theory that Euron Greyjoy had a part to play in the ships of Mereen burning? He's made it clear he wants to be with Dany and he now conveniently has something she doesn't.

Some people are blaming it on the slavers, but they want her to leave. So it wouldn't be ideal for them to burn and delay her exit to the west.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Heh. On board.

It certainly makes sense, especially a bit about the slavers wanting Dany to leave and then shooting themselves in the foot by burning her boats.

Articles
    Blog Entries

On that subject, this made me lol

nsfw languageimage.jpeg

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Possibly accept the fact that he does not have what she wants. He currently has no ships and it takes a very long time to make a ship. xD

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm wondering if, in the instance of a trial by combat, Lancell will be put forward to fight for the clergy, and we may see some plot twist in which his father intervenes or tries to stop it from happening. Can't imagine it would be easy to watch your son's head get popped like a balloon.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Possibly accept the fact that he does not have what she wants. He currently has no ships and it takes a very long time to make a ship. xD
    With the Tyrell army currently sequestered in King's Landing, it isn't inconceivable that The Reach is rather undefended, and thus very vulnerable to raiding attacks. I'm sure Yara and Theon didn't take literally every ship on The Iron Islands, so they could just raid the lush lands of The Reach.

But still, 1,000 ships is a big ask. I mean, I know GoT loves to condense time (Littlefinger) but still.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I'll throw on an additional tinfoil hat and say Daario is helping Euron by burning the ships.

I'm not caught up on the books but I know enough from fan forums that "Daario=Euron" was always a popular fan theory. That's obviously not the case now since they're separate actors, but you can throw in the idea that two people working together means there isn't one person doing the work of superman.

I've always liked the idea of Daario and Jorah being equal opposites. They both come in as spies but Jorah turns face and Daario stays consistent to his facade. The characters GRRM writes are meant to have positives and negatives to them, but so far we haven't seen a lot of multidimensionality to Daario. He's just been a guy who shows up, wins fights, and has sex. A betrayal would make his character more complex.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Carnelian View Post
    I like to imagine that she'll come to the trial by combat and they'll say, "Sorry, no champions allowed. You've got to fight personally". Then it's Cersei versus Shame Lady.
    This would be great. Clearly Cersei is going to be there when Shame Lady dies after her whole "The last thing you see will be my face..." speech.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

If there were no champions allowed, I'm not certain how Shame Lady would suddenly be the appointed individual. You'd think it would have to be the High Sparrow, if anyone?

I could see it being Loris, be it his atonement or something. He's supposedly the best swordsman in the city, right? Would certainly make a very interesting battle. Or perhaps it'll be the Hound. That would certainly be something. I really want the Mountain to be defeated by the Hound someday.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!