Page 411 of 528 FirstFirst ... 311361391401405406407408409410411412413414415416417421431461511 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Tommen has to die before Cersei. The prophecy said she would see all her kids die and it's been 2/3 true so far. My guess is that it would happen right before Daenerys storms Westeros since an unclaimed throne would throw the whole continent into chaos. Who will claim it from the Lannister/Barentheon side will be tough to pin down, but try this theory on for size:

1. Margery gets herself pregnant
    2. Tommen is killed
    3. Margery gives birth and then dies (or Cersei has her killed)
    4. Cersei tries to install herself as Queen Regent for her grandson

That results in perhaps a 3-way war (or even 4-way depending on what Littlefinger is up to) between Lannister/Tyrell vs. Jon "Snow" & The North vs. Daenerys(/Greyjoy? /Martell?). Eventually the Wall comes down and they all have to put things aside to put fire to those icy walkers. Not sure who ends up alive at the end of that but I would assume one of those claims sits the throne in the end. Hell, I would not be disappointed if the whole thing throws a curveball at us and the smurfing Night King sits on that damn throne.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    How do they fit into the bloodlines? I'm seeing that Lannisters have claims via marriage but not via bloodline.
    The Lannisters are descendants of Corwen Baratheon. The seed is strong, I guess.

http://mashable.com/2016/05/03/game-.../#0BeibdGUFuqV

Of course, Jaime has now been fired from the Kingsguard so not only is he heir to Casterly Rock...

Articles
    Blog Entries

All the predictions I'm seeing basically has Cersei burning down King's Landing unintentionally killing her last son in the process and Book Spoilerget show Jaime caught up with book Jaime in hating her. The fact she has no Trial of Combat means Cersei is backed up against a wall, and the last time she was backed up to a wall a king died and Ned's fate was sealed.

And if they burn down King's Landing I say good riddance. I kind of want this to be true if only because I love the mental image of Dany getting to Westeros only to find King's Landing and the Iron Throne burnt to ashes

Articles

It would be cruel to Jaime, the thing he sacrificed his honour to prevent happening at the hands of his lover.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Which will make it that much more heartbreaking and poignant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Blog Entries

At first I agreed with everyone that it was ridiculous for Jaqen just let Arya go with no apparent consequences but on further thought it makes sense. The faceless men do not kill out of revenge or justice, it would go against their religion to take more names than they are given. Arya's betrayal meant she owed them one name and face, and she gave them one. The house may have lost a disciple but the living do not matter to the god of death, it only cares about the names it is promised and given.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackmage_nuke View Post
    At first I agreed with everyone that it was ridiculous for Jaqen just let Arya go with no apparent consequences but on further thought it makes sense. The faceless men do not kill out of revenge or justice, it would go against their religion to take more names than they are given. Arya's betrayal meant she owed them one name and face, and she gave them one. The house may have lost a disciple but the living do not matter to the god of death, it only cares about the names it is promised and given.
    Ohhhhhhh.

Okay, that does make sense. I completely forgot about that fact to them. Okay.

My bad.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Ayen View Post
    And if they burn down King's Landing I say good riddance. I kind of want this to be true if only because I love the mental image of Dany getting to Westeros only to find King's Landing and the Iron Throne burnt to ashes

Before this season had even begun I read (what was claimed to be) an extra's account of exactly how the battle plays out. "Haha! Surely this will be nonsense!" I thought. Probably just some internet troll.

Then I watched as every single piece fell into place in accordance with what had been written, and welp. Turns out maybe that leak was legit after all. Still looking forward to this!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Kalevala View Post
    Before this season had even begun I read (what was claimed to be) an extra's account of exactly how the battle plays out. "Haha! Surely this will be nonsense!" I thought. Probably just some internet troll.

Then I watched as every single piece fell into place in accordance with what had been written, and welp. Turns out maybe that leak was legit after all. Still looking forward to this!
    Do you have a link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

p.s sorry for double post

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalevala View Post

Do you have a link?
    BIG SPOILERS FROM UPCOMING EPISODE, EPISODE 9, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW AS IT HASN'T AIRED YET

This is from an extra on set and was posted online months before the season aired.
    So the armies meet outside Winterfell, Boltons outnumber the Stark side 6 to 1. So Jon Snow is on his horse and strolls down to the front of the army, where he stands with Tormund. At this point, Ramsey has Rickon Stark, and says "Run... or don't run at all!" So Rickon Stark runs down the hill towards Jon Snows army, Ramsey takes his bow and begins to take shots at Rickon while he flees, Jon realises and gallops to save him, just before he reaches him, Ramsey hits Rickon, (not confirmed if he died or not). Davos on his horse tells the Stark army to follow their commander, the Stark army charges, wildlings go crazy and follow Tormund and Wun Wun into battle, calvary charge. Ramsey sends his calvary in to meet the Stark army, whilst his archers fire down on Jon, a massive calvary clash occurs and arrows from the Boltons kill both sides of their calvary and infantry. From the dead bodies, a huge wall is created, blocking the route to the Boltons directly, Davos tells his archers to aim and pauses, then tells them to halt as they'd hit their own men, so they charge into battle too. Once all the starks are in the mix, Great Jon(Small Jon) asks the Boltons "who owns the north? Who owns the north? Show me!" The rest of the Bolton army charge into the depleted Stark army by surrounding them with tall Shields and pikes, the Stark army in shock, look around not aware of what's going on, Shields form and completely encircle the Stark army, pikes lower and the Boltons advance, basically like a circle getting smaller and smaller, slaughtering any Stark solider through the forest of pikes, forcing every soilder to squeeze so tight they can barely lift arms, the exhausted and hopeless Stark force cram towards the dead body pile as their only escape if they climb, many attempt it only to get hacked down by Bolton soldiers on top of the pile, they charge down the pile to slaughter the remaining force. At some stage Great/Small Jon walks down the pile and has a boss battle with Tormund, of course Tormund wins. And Wun Wun does his bit of trying to break the wall. Jon, Davos and Tormund tell their men to push back and not cram into eachother, I'm guessing it gets dramatic at this point, it got pretty emotional just acting this part, a noise in the distance brings Jon to look over his shoulder, the Knights of the Vale arrive, Sansa and Peter tell the calvary army to charge into the rears of the pike circle, eventually destroying the Boltons and saving what was left of the Stark force. In shock, Ramsey flees to Winterfell without an army, the Boltons of the keep close the doors to hear a loud smash, wun wun breaks open the doors when the last of the Stark army arrive to Winterfell, an archer fight happens in the keeps court, Jon walks in and looks at wun wun with a smile, only to see an arrow cut through his eye and killing him, Jon turns around to meet Ramsey and blocks his arrows with a Bolton shield, eventually meeting him and beating him to death. The starks have taken the north, Ramsey is dead, and Sansa and Jon are reunited.

HOWEVER - I have heard conflicting news that Ramsay is not killed by Jon and Jon takes him prisoner instead, and also more news that Wun Wun doesn't die. So make of that what you will. Still, lots of details that weren't available before the season was out so...

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Well, smurf. If that's true this will be an amazing episode.