Page 464 of 528 FirstFirst ... 364414444454458459460461462463464465466467468469470474484514 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Denmark and I are getting pretty bad vibes about Jorah. I'm not sure about Tormund: he and Brienne still have a love story to write.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    2 separate posts, dude?

I said before I'd humbly eat crow if I was wrong and I came here to do that, but calm down, Emeril Lagasse.
    The first post was directed at you right after she said it as i watch the show live.

The second post mentioned was my thoughts after I finished the episode. I was just really ah-ha about it cause you were ranting really hard a week ago on fb about how it couldn't happen. So it was my neener-neener immature comment.

I was excited. Sorry.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Doomie View Post
    So, no more doubts that Jon's a Targ, I guess. I'm preparing myself a glass of cognac, a 42 ounce steak, and a bubblebath if Tyrion's one as well. I always found Davos's chapters to be quite dull in the book, but man, every episode I love him more and more.

EDIT: Also stand by my original statement in that I think Jon wants nothing to do with the throne, even if he's technically the rightful heir.
    Poor Quentyn did a really good analysis of Davos's Chapters in ADWD. It's long and pretty involved, so definitely not for a casual read, but if you're heavily invested in the books it's worth it. I found a newfound appreciation for both book Davos and GRRM as a writer.

On the subject of Jon, it's difficult. He doesn't tend to seek power, as when Stannis offered to make him Jon Stark and he declined and when Sam set him up to be Lord Commander, but he does however assume those positions of power when he believes it is the best way to protect the things he cares about. We may well see that a third time with the Iron Throne. When the truth comes out he will definitely no longer the Stark heir and I assume will give up the KitN position to one of his cousins, so it does leave an opening for him to be employed elsewhere.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    2 separate posts, dude?

I said before I'd humbly eat crow if I was wrong and I came here to do that, but calm down, Emeril Lagasse.
    The first post was directed at you right after she said it as i watch the show live.

The second post mentioned was my thoughts after I finished the episode. I was just really ah-ha about it cause you were ranting really hard a week ago on fb about how it couldn't happen. So it was my neener-neener immature comment.

I was excited. Sorry.
    Bend the knee and we can make up.

tbh, like I said sometime last week, I'm thrilled to see how smurfing salt(and smoke)y Danaerys is going to be when it all comes to light. Hoo boy. She will be the Hillary Clinton of Westeros--spent all her life working towards a single goal, thinks it's her right, and then smurfin nope in the final hour.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

They were giving some intense goo-goo eyes. I think they'll bang and then maybe marry and then it wont really matter as then they'll both be king and queen?

But then also... If they even get to that. The night king may just wreck everything and everyone.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm not sure about Tormund: he and Brienne still have a love story to write.
    My big concern with losing Tormund, other than him being awesome, is that he's our only connection left to the wildlings. If we lose him, then we just have a faceless wildling army left. Unless they all die, too.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Here's the trailer for next episode

They really turned up the hype on that trailer haha. Big bold lettering and everything.

WINTER

*baum baum*

IS

*baum baum*

HERE

*baum baum*

You know, we only have two episodes left. So these last too should be amazing!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

That's probably where the show will head. Fwiw, Dany has become exponentially more likeable with Jon guiding her. He got that good good so she actually listens to him. But him saying "our people" was very foreshadowy on a show that isn't subtle (not matter its other merits).

I really hope Cersei is actually coming to her senses. I want those two crazy kids to head off into the sunset of Casterly Rock and get to married and have little Jaime junior.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    I'm not sure about Tormund: he and Brienne still have a love story to write.
    My big concern with losing Tormund, other than him being awesome, is that he's our only connection left to the wildlings. If we lose him, then we just have a faceless wildling army left. Unless they all die, too.
    This is an excellent point (on both regards). We haven't seen wildlings for awhile, so I don't think it'd be too shocking if the get decimated at Eastwatch. But if Tormund dies, I'm rioting.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

So is there any chance for an as yet announced "big bad" by the end of the series? Or should we just expect the Cersei, Euron, and white walker storylines to play their course?

Other than the teases of a potential mad queen Dany, I think we've pretty much seen all the people we're going to see on this show. I think we've got 8 episodes left all together and we're just settling in now.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    So is there any chance for an as yet announced "big bad" by the end of the series? Or should we just expect the Cersei, Euron, and white walker storylines to play their course?

Other than the teases of a potential mad queen Dany, I think we've pretty much seen all the people we're going to see on this show. I think we've got 8 episodes left all together and we're just settling in now.
    I hope there's more to the White Walkers than just being grumpy ice men with their crusty ice zombies, like maybe there's some terrifying abomination nightmare fuel demon behind them all, but you're probably right that it's a little late in the day to be introducing new antagonists now.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Kendall Jenner should just give them a can of bepis

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I love that last scene of the crew of 7 walking into the unknown. It's very Fellowship of the Ring-esque.

A lot of people feel like either Jon or Dany will die by the end of the show. Like many people, I hope it's Dany.

But man. A part of me feels like Jon being resurrected wasn't simply a gift that he can just accept. He was brought back with a purpose, and I think when he fulfills that purpose there's a chance he'll just collapse and die again. Kind of like The Crow (pun intended), he's living on borrowed time. There's gotta be a cost to being brought back from the dead, I suspect.

Articles

I went on a bit of a deletion spree as I think we (and I do mean we, I am very guilty here!) are being a bit unfair to others.