Page 465 of 528 FirstFirst ... 365415445455459460461462463464465466467468469470471475485515 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Everything else I've been "predicting" has been me theory crafting.
    I don't believe you

(SPOILER)I'm kidding don't kill me the lord of light is on my side

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Yeah next time I'll... uhhh... not mark any spoilers as I did this time?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Yeah next time I'll... uhhh... not mark any spoilers as I did this time?
    I don't think you were wrong in marking them, but I also think it might be confusing if we're talking in spoilers on the same day an episode is released in some countries, as some people might think they refer to episode 5. I just want to be fair to people who hate even trailers. We can discuss it after the episode next week!

I raised the subject initially so it's my bad and not yours!

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

alright, so thats another theory untangled:
    Rhaeger (tried to) divorced Elia Martell to mary Lyanna Stark. also: screw you, Sam, for interrupting Gilly D:

also: whats with the letter Arya found? i know Cersei dictated it to Sansa in season 1 or 2 but for what purpose?
    what game is he playing?

also: welcome back. Gendry :')

also:
    Dany: ''Bend the knee..'
    *a bit of muttering, a couple bending the knee*
    Drogon: ''BEND THE KNEE MOTHERsmurfERS''
    *loud noise of knee's snapping*

also: this is gold
    Last edited by Shaibana; 08-14-2017 at 03:52 PM.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    whats with the letter Arya found? i know Cersei dictated it to Sansa in season 1 or 2 but for what purpose?
    what game is he playing?
    I think he's trying to make Arya mad at Sansa so he can divide the house. I think when Arya reads it she's unaware that Cersei made Sansa write it so she's just supposed to think of Sansa in a bad light.

I didn't pause to read the note, so this is just speculation based on what people have said.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Because I have to repost wrongly deleted theory crafting because psy is overzealous with deleting things that are important

LIKE RIGHT NOW, so With the Tarly's all dead and if that wall comes down/night king gets murdered then sam is released from his vows and he gets to take his place as Sam Tarly of Horn Hill! Except why stop at Horn Hill, Highgarden is up for grabs. Sam will be the Warden of the South
    Sam for Warden of the South

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Did my post about Kendall Jenner giving everyone in Westeros including the Night King a bepis get deleted

because that was gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Did my post about Kendall Jenner giving everyone in Westeros including the Night King a bepis get deleted

because that was gold
    nop

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post

because that was gold
    I made you a picture

nightkingbepsi.jpg

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

it really feels like the last season(s)..
    everything seems to get wrapped up slowly..
    what will life be after GoT?... what will we watch and discus then?

i'm already feeling sad...

(i forgot that Arya doesnt know about that letter)

I definitely think we're going to see some real major deaths from here on out. They've offed just about every character they can without losing any real fan favorites yet. GoT can't be that sentimental, right?

I do wonder who is going to return with Jon from this (really dumb) journey north. My heart says it may only be Jon and maybe The Hound but who knows?

Also, I too think that this ending might be leading to Jon unhappily taking the throne, since he seems so reluctant to do just that. Maybe he'd be titled, King Jon The Brooding in the Westeros history books?

Or King Jon The Ikea Clad? (http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a7881981.html).

I'm going to stick by my theory that I think somehow Cersei ends up as the actual final villain, even after The Night King and Dany's possible heel turn. Somehow, it would feel more bittersweet if after all the fighting, she still tries to screw the survivors over for her own gain.

Take care all.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Jamie 'sinking' about 10 feet away from Daenerys, Drogon, and her Dothraki army only to resurface with no one around is one of the most ludicrous plot devices they've used. Why would she not send everyone to blanket the area looking for the leader of the enemy's army who also happens to be the brother/lover of her greatest enemy? I can only assume that she did not know who that was though Tyrion obviously knew.

Awesome that this episode featured a ton of Davos. 'Why listen to me? I've only lived to a ripe old age.' He's so great.

This is quite a motley crew heading north. I suspect at least half of these guys are going to eat it.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Jamie 'sinking' about 10 feet away from Daenerys, Drogon, and her Dothraki army only to resurface with no one around is one of the most ludicrous plot devices they've used. Why would she not send everyone to blanket the area looking for the leader of the enemy's army who also happens to be the brother/lover of her greatest enemy? I can only assume that she did not know who that was though Tyrion obviously knew.

Awesome that this episode featured a ton of Davos. 'Why listen to me? I've only lived to a ripe old age.' He's so great.

This is quite a motley crew heading north. I suspect at least half of these guys are going to eat it.

I thought that same thing! Somehow, both he and Bronn surfaced on the other side of the river bank and no one thought to look for them? Don't get me wrong, I love both of those characters and am glad we get to see them continue but that felt a very convenient cheat, especially for a show that used to just be brutally efficient with death. You'd think Dany would want to really kill or roast someone who directly attacked her.

Davos continues to be the real MVP of this show. My only fear is that any character who keeps saying how old he is... usually isn't long for this world. Though, what's interesting to note is, might Davos be one of the older characters the show has left at this point? Most of his generation have been killed off. Other than the old fools in Oldtown, is Davos all that's left of the older guard? It's basically all the children of the old guard now fighting. How old, say, is Jorah compared to Davos?

Another probably obvious prediction, but I think The Hound will somehow have to use fire in some way, either to save his own life or another's before his story can end. That and you know, CLEGANEBOWL.

Also this:

https://twitter.com/WightsKing/statu..._eastwatch.php

Take care all.
    Last edited by The Captain; 08-14-2017 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Added picture

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

A white walker kills Beric, and Sandor picks up the fire sword to save the day?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    it really feels like the last season(s)..
    everything seems to get wrapped up slowly..
    what will life be after GoT?... what will we watch and discus then?

i'm already feeling sad...

(i forgot that Arya doesnt know about that letter)
    I read a post that next season will be out in 2 years