Page 493 of 528 FirstFirst ... 393443473483487488489490491492493494495496497498499503513 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I love that the first episode of both the first and last season ended with Jaime and Bran.

It's portrayed as a tense moment, which it is for Jaime, but I think new and improved Computer-Bran is too "above it all" to have ill will toward Jaime and he just sees the strategic aspect of this person helping them in the trials ahead.

Plus Bran told Sam he was "waiting for a friend".

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    I love that the first episode of both the first and last season ended with Jaime and Bran.

It's portrayed as a tense moment, which it is for Jaime, but I think new and improved Computer-Bran is too "above it all" to have ill will toward Jaime and he just sees the strategic aspect of this person helping them in the trials ahead.

Plus Bran told Sam he was "waiting for a friend".
    I liked that the same song that played with Robert showed up in s1e1 played as Dany and Jon rode in. Unless I'm mistaken, that's the only other time that song has played.

bookends, y'all

book ​ends
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Jorah, Tormund, Beric, Sandor, and that random wight they took to King's Landing Targaryens confirmed.
    Lol that's a little different. They were passengers, not the driver heh

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

oh god don't tell me they're going to have bronn do the noble thing this is game of thrones surely he can't. "You said to tell you if anyone wanted me to kill you and you'd double the price" "Sorry I have nothing but the bro love we shared" *bronn acts as though he's about to kill tyrion but then a white walker interrupts and tyrion saves him* "well ok good enough for me" barf no no no DO NOT

Sam broke my heart, such a good wonderful lad.

Uggggh no, no Gendry x Arya, gross. Speaking of reunions, from the way little Lyanna Mormont glared at her cousin(?) Jorah I was hoping we'd have a little scene there.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Gendrya grosses me out too, because Arya has never once showed an interest in romance or stuff like that. Seeing her flirt felt weird and wrong.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm interested to finally find out what that pattern means.
    Not enough people appreciate that Fire and Blood is FAB for short.

TIN FOIL FAB SOCIETY

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Gendrya grosses me out too, because Arya has never once showed an interest in romance or stuff like that. Seeing her flirt felt weird and wrong.
    She showed an interest in gendry! Where have you been!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

https://imgur.com/81ki8yU

I've missed the memes.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I miss that one dude who recapped entire episodes with pics and funny quotes. I don't remember who or where it was anymore, but the new ones were linked to in this thread.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero View Post
    I miss that one dude who recapped entire episodes with pics and funny quotes. I don't remember who or where it was anymore, but the new ones were linked to in this thread.
    It's this fella: https://www.reddit.com/user/ChrysWatchesGot He also did Westworld.

As you will see from his newest post, he is working on the premiere

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

So I've been thinking, and Sansa totally got Dany to walk into her being a tyrant.

"Yeah but how will we feed everyone? What do your dragons even eat?"
    "Anything they want "
    Yeah wrong time to flex, Dany. Jon was just trying to get them to trust you and you have to make that veiled threat? Dany is totally a conqueror and not a ruler. Queen Sansa to rule them all! She laid it out for Dany and Dany stepped right into it. How clever. She did learn from the Tyrell women, littlefinger, Cersei, Tyrion, and even Ramsey, though.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Definitely the calm-before-the-storm episode. I appreciated that too as no doubt there will be fewer smiles in the next few weeks as our favourite characters are torn apart horrifically.

I honestly didn't think Cersei would be that eager to get Euron in the sack. He’s clearly gonna think he’s got her up the duff.

Glad Theon rescued Yara but he’s still way past redemption for me. Hopefully he can do a bit more good before rightfully meeting his demise.

I don’t have an issue with Gendry and Arya at all. I thought she had a crush on him when she was a kid/teenager. She’s a woman now and he’s hardly an old man. I think it’s just because people still see her as that rebellious little Stark girl.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Dany was a total cock in this episode. NOT the time to show your dick, Dany. Yes. Sansa was being snarky. But her question was a good one. Did you bring food and provisions with your army? How were you going to feed them if you'd stayed on Dragonstone or marched on King's Landing? You realize it's winter and people need to conserve food where they can, right? I don't know? Maybe something you should have thought about before you destroyed the Lannisters' convoy? Oh wait! You did! You still destroyed it anyways even though you would have had a decisive victory regardless, you dumb bitch.

Also, I don't think next episode is going to have a ton of deaths either. Most likely the people who are really in danger of the chopping block are Tormund, Beric, and Edd or red shirts as they race against the Night King and the AotD to Winterfell. Out of the three, I can really see Beric eating it. Tormund's making it to Winterfell, and Edd is one of Jon's best friends, so I'm sure we'll get another reunion, and Edd with Sam as well, before he inevitably eats it. I really don't think we'll see a bloodbath until ep3 and the Battle of Winterfell.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

In the trailer it briefly showed (SPOILER)Edd talking to Jon, so they make it. Somehow... maybe some make it.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Well, I wasn't gonna say what was in the trailer. Are we marking trailer stuff under spoiler warnings, or nah?

That said, though, if they're doubling up on a handful of horses, they can only go so fast. I guess it doesn't really matter if they ride their horses to exhaustion (which I assume would happen faster with two grown men to one), because if you look at the map Winterfall's not really too too far from Last Hearth. But like. They're going to die anyways. What's a few horses, I guess?

Also, for the person asking, here's this episode's recap: https://imgur.com/a/Qhq2Cu6