Page 495 of 528 FirstFirst ... 395445475485489490491492493494495496497498499500501505515 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Brill, I'll get them sent over in a jiffy

Didn't realize there was a prize involved. I'm only playing for pride anyway as I don't have a Steam account.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I actually have another prize in mind for the winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Goodafternoon fella's ... yes, its me.. i have returned...
    .... to post GoT meme's .
    but daaaad

oepsie
    Bran creeps me out
    Poor Jorah
    Spoiler without context
    King in not just the north

Calm down, cersei!

omg, this one totaly cracked me up

Game of Phones
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=e4-R3JvGdJs

Anyway: solid opener for this season in my opinion.
    i cried a little when the Dragons got their introduction.
    Last edited by Shaibana; 04-16-2019 at 05:13 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Just coming here to smugly say the title to this thread is technically incorrect.

game-thrones-mammoth.0.jpeg

Blog Entries

na-ah, thats a mammoth

Last edited by Shaibana; 04-16-2019 at 06:25 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Well, I wasn't gonna say what was in the trailer. Are we marking trailer stuff under spoiler warnings, or nah?
    Yes please! Edited the post you were responding to.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Blog Entries

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

TODAY IS THE DAY

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The first episode was okay. It's nice to have GoT back on the box again, even if it is very predictable these days.

I won't get into death predictions since I missed that boat but I'll make a couple of plot predictions:

I think Cersei slept with Euron so that if she has that baby, she can claim it's from him and NOT from Jamie, at least in public. She's already fully hated by most of the world. Saying she had ANOTHER incest baby will probably cause what's left of KL to tear down the castle.

The Hound is definitely burning down The Mountain, in a poetic end to the Zombie.

Something tells me Bronn may end up killing Jamie "Only I get to kill ya" but sparing Tyrion and only taking half of the coin. Leaves half for the "half-man". Or in the end he saves the Lannister brothers from some other Cersei plot.

Dany is going to try to go full Mad Queen, especially when she finds out Jon has a better claim than her. I wonder how the reveal happens about his background? Something tells me Jon won't just tell her right away, but maybe it gets revealed when the Dragons listen to his commands over hers? Also, is Rheagal now bonded with Jon because he flew on him?

I think The Night King is after Bran, either because they are the same or because Bran is the only one who knows how to restore the peace. However, not sure Bran lives to figure this all out.

I also don't think Arya makes it to the end but Sansa almost certainly does. She may end up ruling in the end because she has taken all the lessons from everyone: Cersei, Littlefinger, the Tyrells, Tyrion, The Starks and found the right amount of steel with honor.

The entire Night's King plot is wrapped up by episode 4 and Cersei makes it all the way to the end only to die when she thinks she has achieved ultimate victory. She has always been the best villain of the series so she needs to have one final moment.

By the end of the series, all the magic (Jon/Beric, The Dragons, the WW, Bran) will have ceased to be as the breaking of the wheel means that destiny is firmly in the hands of humans. Also, the show will end on some sort of easter egg that ties into the new prequel show, either involving Bran's time traveling or something that lays the groundwork for the next plot.

Time to sit back and enjoy!

Take care all.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Freya has to be splooshing. She got her wish! Although seeing Maisie Williams naked felt wrong.

I knew the moment Sansa and Theon saw each other they were pushing the romance angle with them. And honestly? I kind of love it. After everything they went through together, after everything she went through at the hands of men who hurt her...idk. I'm digging this.

I love, love, LOVED the scenes of the gang drinking in front of the fire. They were "pointless" scenes, but definitely made me just love them all. Jaime, Davos, and Tormund are three of my top faves (really, I ranked them in a 'name your 5 top faves' thing last week with some friends), and having them all together felt so loving. And seeing these people put aside their differences and just enjoy these last moments together. Also, Tyrion pouring Pod's cup to full hit home in a weird way, because it reminded me of the first time I got drunk. My mom told my stepdad to pour me half drinks, but he did the same thing Tyrion did in secret. Idk. A weird, but touching moment. Don't @ me.

Sam and Gilly looking at each other over a sleeping Little Sam. Beautiful.

Seeing Dany eat her pie, though? *chef kiss* Best part of the whole damn thing.

Honestly, I smurfing loved this episode. I'm probably a normie for loving it, but it did what they meant to do: emotionally manipulate the trout out of me so I can see the people I love be destroyed (either by death, or by breaking hearts) next week.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Just noticed the thread title: v v legit. Absolutely why he got those ladies for free.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I yelled at the tv "I smurfing called it!" my mom got mad at me for cussing (she's joined our viewing party) and then she acted all awkward but yeah it was a little awkward because we saw that character grow up but i'm happy that ship panned out.

Yeah and Sansa being nice to Dany and Dany starting to bond until Sansa was like "but the north, yo?" Then jon telling her she's not the heir and she starts to try to rationalize it away.

I also adored all the little hang out scenes.

I'm also kind of there for the Sansa and Theon thing... kinda. At least as close friends if anything. They suffered some major trauma together.

Bran being the reason they're all gonna die is so troutty. I'll think more about that implication of it all in the next few days I'm sure.