Page 500 of 528 FirstFirst ... 400450480490494495496497498499500501502503504505506510520 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I DON'T KNOW, I CAN'T REMEMBER
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I really wouldn't bet against an undead aquaman myself.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

There's no way it can happen, but holy trout, the undead Dothraki are going to be terrifying when they happen.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

See you on the other side.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I managed to pick up a chest infection this weekend and so I missed out on seeing endgame but jokes on you, you stupid infection, I can watch game of thrones from home!

I'm coughing so much and I think only jinx will be able to relate but sometimes when your chest gets so full of gunk, you, take a deep breath out and it sound super ragged. I call it my monster noise. So in my delirium from lack of oxygen, I've been monster nosing and terrifying all my pets and dalton. Been calling my self a wight and that winter has come.

My household hadnt been thrilled

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    I managed to pick up a chest infection this weekend and so I missed out on seeing endgame but jokes on you, you stupid infection, I can watch game of thrones from home!

I'm coughing so much and I think only jinx will be able to relate but sometimes when your chest gets so full of gunk, you, take a deep breath out and it sound super ragged. I call it my monster noise. So in my delirium from lack of oxygen, I've been monster nosing and terrifying all my pets and dalton. Been calling my self a wight and that winter has come.

My household hadnt been thrilled
    Omg, you poor thing. Well, you're definitely getting into the spirit of the thing, and I admire your dedication.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

RIP Lyanna Mormont. You died as you lived--a total smurfing bad ass.

Losing Jorah is going to be a huge morale blow to Dany. But I think she's definitely going to prove her merit to the North. I've never stanned for her, I still don't, but I won't say she didn't fight for them. AND LOST ANOTHER DRAGON FOR THEM. And you know what--I'll give Emilia Clarke a nod, finally. Her moment holding Jorah as he died was good. He's been her truest friend, and the only person who has stood by her from the very beginning. When she finds out Missandei and Grey Worm (her other two friends) are planning on leaving her, I don't think she's going to be very happy.

I'm glad Pod pulled through. I was for sure he'd die (especially because I read a "leak" on freefolk that he was eating it).

The moment between Sansa and Tyrion was beautifully acted.

WAS NOT expecting Arya to kill the Night King. Was really hoping it'd be Jaime and he'd finally wear the name Kingslayer with pride. Still--for someone saying that I didn't care if she died this episode, that little mothersmurfer pulled it out.

I wish we still knew more about the Night King's motives. I do feel like this ending was super unsatisfying.

I was expecting more of a bloodbath, but I have high hopes for later episodes.

EDIT: A nod to the cinematography. The juxtaposition between light and dark in the episode were beautiful. The one shot of the window down the hall in the dark with fire in the foreground. Dany and Jon above the storm where it's calm and serene and beautiful while knowing the chaos on the ground. Beric's Jesus on the cross pose with light shining down on him while he's ripped apart by zombies after saving Arya. v v good
    Last edited by Jinx; 04-29-2019 at 04:24 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Death list updated.

Currently in the lead are Bubba, Kalevala, and Shauna with 1 incorrect guess each. Last place is Denmark with 4 incorrect guesses. Most of us really thought Lyanna was making it...anyways, this is only the beginning. The only person everyone correctly guessed dying so far has been Jorah.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

That was a tense episode. The beginning with the dothraki getting fire to then just snuffing out. Eep.

And the music! That constant heartbeat like base drum, wowy.

When mel said to Arya what do we say to death, I was screaming that she was the one to go kill him.

The theon moment made me tear up. There was so much to unpack omg

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Last place is Denmark with 4 incorrect guesses.
    rhaegal is alive, unless dany gave birth to another full grown dragon

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I think both dragons are still alive but hurt and whew that ending left me wanting to check on some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    I am convinced Tormund will not die. I was thinking about it and there are like NO wildlings left. He's kind of the last representation of them so if they kill him, they have no wildling representation. So I think he'll live.
    This was kind of my logic with putting Edd on my live list, even though we have Sam and whatnot, but in hindsight it was not a good idea. You don't need a night's watch on the wall if there's nothing beyond the wall.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yeah, Rhaegal's alive. My bad, and I will fix the list tomorrow.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

The most intense episode of Game of Thrones. I was going to use the word "dreadful" but more in the sense that it filled me with dread and horror. Some wonderful shots like the Dothraki swords going out and the music filled me with awe. I will definitely need to rewatch this one a couple of times with a clearer head and less anxiety in my chest! Excellent television.

While the episode itself was excellent and I cannot fault it, I'm a little bit "Hmm" about the implication to the wider plot. What was the point of the Night King, White Walkers and the Army of the Dead? Like, that was it? Oof, that was an adventure, some C-Tier and B-Tier characters died, Azor Ahai was Arya all along... and now that's all done and dusted, back to the real Game of Thrones! Oh. Okay. I mean, yeah. But... still? Surely there was more to it?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Yeah, what was bran even doing the whole time?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The more I think about this episode, the angrier I get tbqh. I don't love the way the resolved (?) the White Walker plot. Talk about anticlimactic.

However, I haven't completely made up my mind yet, as the directors? showrunners? Have said e3-e5 really just feel like one continuous episode, so I'll see what happens next week.

Fwiw, I was EXTREMELY hype in the moment, and I will always appreciate it for that. But admittedly, I'm looking a bit less forward to next week.

BUT HEY MY GIRL CERSEI IS THE FINAL BOSS AND I'LL ADMIT THAT'S KIND OF smurfING COOL