Page 333 of 528 FirstFirst ... 233283313323327328329330331332333334335336337338339343353383433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sansa's long suffering best have a good payoff. This entire season so far has been a bit of a tease and not even in a good way. We need more satisfaction!

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

a bit late, since its from previous season (if not earlyer) but still worth a laugh

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Her face is priceless.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I wasn't ready for that trout.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Holy trout Jon mothersmurfing snow. Bam! Ice everywhere!

This is one of those times the show runners putting a character where they weren't supposed to be was an awesome choice.

Also why were they not rowing at the end. Don't stand and watch him raise dead, smurfing row out of there!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

What a fantastic action sequence, I think it was even better than Blackwater and the battle for Castle Black last season. The sheer panic and chaos before total silence was incredible. So many things to comment on, the giant, those creepy as smurf children, Jon and the White Walker both being all "the smurf?" when Longclaw didn't break and that last scene where the Night's King just silently raises his arms while staring down Jon Snow. That Wildling woman was actually pretty awesome (note to Sand Snakes: that's how you do a badass female character) so of course she had to die.

Makes the Game of Thrones itself seem completely smurfing irrelevant. And now we know why the wall is so god damn high.

Speaking of aforementioned game, I loved the Tyrion and Dany scene, and also Cersei getting twatted in the mouth with a ladel.

Nerf Valyrian steel pls.

Is it just me, or did that White Walker that Jon killed look an awful lot like Jeor Mormont?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by FFIX Choco Boy View Post
    Is it just me, or did that White Walker that Jon killed look an awful lot like Jeor Mormont?
    Given that when we last saw the Old Bear his skull was being used as a cup by the Night's Watch traitors at Craster's Keep, I'd feel pretty confident in saying it wasn't him!

Yes, but in the first episode of the series, we see that the white walkers can reassemble a man and turn him into a wight. Who's to say what's possible?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

GIFS OF THE BADASS MOMENT, don't click if you havent' watched yet

This was my favorite part. The white walker, for thousands of years has never had to worry about any type of steel. At that moment a solid what. the. smurf. was on his face. and then BAM

I cheered at it, I'll admit it. Our house was like us getting excited about a football game.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Ahhhh what a good episode. Can all episodes be like this please! The Hardhome part was REAL. Such good build-up. Awesome execution. I'm so stoked.

Tyrion and Dany was great too. Very exciting to see the Westeros and Essos stories start to weave together more and more.

Does anyone remember if Valyrian Steel is effective against white walkers in the books to? Or have we not found out from the books yet? I don't think it's ever been mentioned one way or the other although I imagine that would be the case there as well.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

It was hinted at in the books "dragonsteel" in a book or something that sam read very passively but it hadn't been confirmed in the books, no.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

That episode delivered. The best part was the giant making batting practice out of the white walkers before going, "K bye". And also that white walkers' reaction to Jon's sword.

Quote Originally Posted by FFIX Choco Boy View Post
    I always thought he looed like Tywin Lannister a little.

Jon Snow is a boss. Hopefully will be getting to meet him tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Also why were they not rowing at the end. Don't stand and watch him raise dead, smurfing row out of there!
    Exhaustion from battle probably and also mortified at what just happened.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post

That was my reaction too! I was like, row you mothersmurfers, what's wrong with you?!?

Also, in the beginning of that whole battle sequence where everyone is just staring and staring and staring and then finally it's like, oh trout we should run! Or when Jon stared at the giant dude for like a minute just watching what he was up to. The whole time I was like, you people need to move your asses!

Knew that badass wilding lady or her kids were going to die when they gave that lingering scene where she puts them on a boat. Siiiiigh.

Great episode all around though, besides the whole not-rowing, not-running thing.