Page 499 of 528 FirstFirst ... 399449479489493494495496497498499500501502503504505509519 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

It really is so strange how they've sidelined the direwolves. I wonder if they just want to leave all of that to the books, which I'm assuming will be the mechanism for Jon's POV until he is brought back if GRRM ever finishes. Plus, is Ghost jealous that Jon has a dragon now too?

Heard a great comparison on a podcast about The Simpsons' McBain factor a lot of these character's have, essentially that when you start to plan your happily ever after, you're as good as dead. Or when you've reached an endpoint to your arc. Fits so many characters: Theon, Tormund, Brienne, Pod, Grey Worm, Gendry, Jorah, Beric, Edd, Sam, Bran, even Jaime, Tyrion and Sansa. Man, this week is going to be a bloodbath.

Really, who still has unfinished business on the show? Jon and Dany obviously. The Hound. Maybe Davos and Melisandre? Arya and Cersei? Tyrion, Jaime and Cersei? I guess Yara and Euron?

Speaking of, what did we make of that little kid with greyscale who wants to defend the Crypt? Could THAT be Melisandre in disguise?

I'm starting to wonder now, will we see any of our heroes die and come back as wights? That might make for a REALLY interesting last few episodes and could also help them finish out their contracts.

Take care all.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post

Speaking of, what did we make of that little kid with greyscale who wants to defend the Crypt? Could THAT be Melisandre in disguise?
    No. It was just a little girl with a scare who reminded him of Shireen. Even her music came on.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Dadvos needs to find a lady love and have more babies. He needs to have a little girl named Shireen.

EDIT: OR just adopt this orphan girl with the scar on her face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Dadvos needs to find a lady love and have more babies. He needs to have a little girl named Shireen.

yes nothing bad could possibly happen to this child whose mission is to guard The Safest Place In Winterfell™

Although I guess he could go for an ending to Shaun of the Dead type deal with her.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post

yes nothing bad could possibly happen to this child whose mission is to guard The Safest Place In Winterfell™

Although I guess he could go for an ending to Shaun of the Dead type deal with her.
    NOTHING BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO EITHER OF THEM, YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTHh

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    If that's the case, surely Arya's direwolf would have died when she declared herself no one. I know in her heart she's still a Stark, but so is Jon - and by blood, too, even if not by name.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    this show has a really bad problem of reminding you direwolves exist right before killing them or making them disappear forever.
    Though tbf who knows what the next 4 episodes will bring. I imagine we're done with direwolves except for Ghost. But I'd be happy to be wrong about that.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    If that's the case, surely Arya's direwolf would have died when she declared herself no one. I know in her heart she's still a Stark, but so is Jon - and by blood, too, even if not by name.
    That's the point, though. She failed in her training as a Faceless Man because she couldn't become no one. She couldn't let go of her family, or Needle, or her list.

Though it probably just came across that the Waif wanted to kill her because she's a psycho rather than her failure to let go. Braavos was the worst written part of the show. Maybe excluding Dorne.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Yeah, I just don't get how she can fail to become no one and fail her training when in reality she's seemingly got all the perks with none of the drawbacks. Doesn't sound like failure. But I get what you mean.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles

Perhaps it's like saying you have all the martial arts skills of a Shaolin monk and can easily destroy someone in a fistfight, but you don't buy into the important concept of buddhism itself. Instead of believing in peace and only using these skills for self-defence, you wander around wrecking everyone on your hitlist.

Admittedly the Faceless Men do not believe in inner peace but the analogy is that it is a deeply religious organisation. Arya isn't part of their order nor does she subscribe to their beliefs, even if she has their skills.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Yeah, all the pros and none of the cons. Well, for Arya, at least.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

The soundtrack with all the random artists is out. Here's The weeknd, Tavis Scott, and SZA's song Power is Power

Here's the whole playlist on spotify. Artist's like Florence's rendition of Jenny of Oldstone, Ellie Goulding, X Ambassadors, Lumineers, and Maren Morris (I'm keen on her song Kingdom of One)

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'M GETTING NERVOUS

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Friendly reminder our death pool can be found here.

i31rwuuecvu21.png

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I had a dream last night that Bronn and Jaime fought a wight Khal Drogo.

Obviously not happening, but it was kind of a scary dream.

Articles

But who won?!