Page 371 of 528 FirstFirst ... 271321351361365366367368369370371372373374375376377381391421471 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

A very interesting opening episode. I liked it. I felt it did well to both set up and develop the plot efficiently.

I'm not really sure how the end part will impact anything other than "oh she's actually old". I mean, was there a wider impact to what she was doing? Was she suddenly doubting herself because of the fall of Stannis & Snow? Was it her giving up on her faith in some way? Was it her surrendering herself in some way, perhaps to give her life to save Snow? So much speculation on that end. I wonder if Davos & co will actually find her like that if/when they go to her for help.

Davos & Edd working together makes me really happy, because they are two of my favourite characters. If Bronn somehow got in on that action I'm not sure it'd get any better. I wonder if the three of them can bring back Jon and all join Dany & Tyrion somehow... oh, and Sansa & co. Man, it was nice to see all my fave characters surviving decently enough.

Now to watch them all die in the next episode. Sigh.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Not gonna lie proper audibly cheered when Brienne showed up.

Mel though.... has she been wearing a glamour this whole time?! (probably!) IS SHE THE STARK'S OLD NAN?! (You know the one who tells the spookytastic stories!)

Also, my copy had foreign subs during the Dothraki scene. This is what I gathered

I want to bang her
    No I want to bang her
    She is so stupid LOL

----

Hello I am the Khal of this horde, I want to see your tittaaaays

BUT NO, YOU MAY NOT! HAAAA I TRICKED YOU, I SPEAK DOTHRAKI THE WHOLE TIME!

Oh my god! But you lie!

No. I was married to Khal Drogo!

Huh, I knew him. He was hung like a horse. I cannot bang you. You are free

Now, go with the other widows of Dothraki for plot reasons, eyebrow woman!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    I hope Arya gets Daredevil powers.
    This is all I want from this season.

I'm making an early prediction that the girl beating up Arya is Syrio. Or Syrio was the girl, or they're all Jaqen. I dunno, the faceless men are smurfing confusing as trout.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I must admit though I was expecting Nymeria to burst out of the bushes and help Sansa!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Night Fury View Post
    Not gonna lie proper audibly cheered when Brienne showed up.

Mel though.... has she been wearing a glamour this whole time?! (probably!) IS SHE THE STARK'S OLD NAN?! (You know the one who tells the spookytastic stories!)

Also, my copy had foreign subs during the Dothraki scene. This is what I gathered

I want to bang her
    No I want to bang her
    She is so stupid LOL

----

Oh my god! But you lie!

It kind of reminded me of its always sunny type banter actually.

"There's nothing better than seeing a naked pretty girl"
    "Well looting is cool"
    "Yeah and taking a city over is fun"
    Main khal: "OKAY. Fine. A naked pretty girl is in the top 5 greatest things in life"

I was amused

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

The Gang Kidnaps A Khaleesi.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I want to bang her
    No I want to bang her
    She is so stupid LOL

----

Oh my god! But you lie!

lol, that pretty much sums it up xD

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    "There's nothing better than seeing a naked pretty girl"
    "Well looting is cool"
    "Yeah and taking a city over is fun"
    Main khal: "OKAY. Fine. A naked pretty girl is in the top 5 greatest things in life"

I was amused
    ahaha yeah, that was funny xD
    i absolutely looooved Brienne and Podrick saving Sansa <3

from the trailer i already wondered: how in the fcking hell are they suppose to find Dany's ring in the middle of that big landscape? im glad they didnt pull of a 'The Walking Dead' on that (for those who dont know: The Walking Dead likes to smurf with logic)

p.s my bf is ho-ri-ble with names and characters. he tried explaining a fault in a scene ''when sansa's bother stabbed that man'' ..... thats not her brother, thats Theon :3 i understand that there are alot of characters.. but some names you should just know..
    Last edited by Shaibana; 04-25-2016 at 05:11 PM.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've been wondering hard about Melisandre, and pretty unhappy that zero progress was made with Jon. We waited a full god damn season break and the only thing that happened to him is he was moved about twenty feet on set. I feel unsatisfied. Additionally, I wonder what the point was of showing us what an old bag Melisandre is. Isn't the rule that only death can pay for life? It made me wonder if she might sacrifice herself in order to bring Jon/R'llhor to life because she's a withered old maid or something. I cannot see a reason why they would show us that image of her after five seasons unless it was to discredit her powers as smoke and mirrors, which they clearly aren't because of the womb demon that she killed Renly with (and other instances, etc). I guess there's also a possibility that she could literally be anyone, though, including possibly someone of past importance because she clearly isn't who she says she is. I still think that showing us how old she is might mean that it's time for her to go.

I'm interested to see how Davos is going to turn out, though. I like that he's banding together with the good men of the Night's Watch.

Happy to see Margaery again. I wonder what they have in store for her. They seem to be going much easier on her than they did on Cersei. She still has all her hair and seems resistant. I hope she ends up okay.

I'm so done with the Dorne plotline. I don't care about about the Sand Snakes uprising. They're so smurfing dull. I'll admit that Tristane's murder was a surprise, but also incredibly stupid and unnecessary.

I guess I don't understand why Dany didn't protest in regard to being send to the widow's temple? Why is she adamant about not being raped and stands up for herself, giving all of her names and declaring who she is and what she isn't going to do, but when she is recognized and then told that they're going to send her to the widow's temple, she just flops over and isn't resistant at all? That makes no sense to me.

I'm glad Sansa and Theon are both in safe hands, finally. Looking forward to what Tyrion and Varys will be doing in Meereen. I think it's a bit odd that there was no Bran scene, but I never really had an interest in his storyline.

Does anyone else get the feeling that the blonde girl beating the smurf out of Arya with a staff is Syrio? I can't believe he's dead. We never saw him die, and when Arya was whining to the Hound about how Meryn Trant killed him, he said, "Any boy whore with a sword could beat three Meryn Trants." I honestly don't believe that he's dead. He was too good of a sword master and Braavosi on top of that. It's too much of a coincidence that Arya ended up in Bravos. I think he's still alive.

edit: forgot to mention that Jon might have used his warg powers to embody Ghost, but I feel like we would have seen more of Ghost if that were the case. Either way, it's not totally ruled out. The Stark warg powers have barely been used in the show and have only really been touched on by Bran. Now would be a good opportunity for Jon's to reveal themselves.
    Last edited by Shorty; 04-25-2016 at 05:33 PM.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I think it was to show that she is losing her faith. In the after the episode inside the episode thing, D&D said she was centuries old. I mean think about it, she thought Stannis was the lord of light, and he died. She burned a kid for that. Then she thought she saw jon at winterfell but he's dead. In waaaay past, when she was talking to Selyse she had potions and said that she can look however she wanted to get what she wanted. I think the point of her not worrying about that and going back to her old age was her losing all faith of what she was told. not that the lord of light doesn't exist but that she was told wrong. If she's centuries old, that's a huge slap in the face for hundreds of years of faith.

The same thing happened to Thoros of Myr, or so he said, he lost his faith and welp, we know how that turned out

So I think this is important for her to hit a low spot before she brings Jon back *fingers crossed* or at least that's what I hope.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I must admit though I was expecting Nymeria to burst out of the bushes and help Sansa!
    Me too. Nymeria better come back at some point to save Sansa or Arya. If the end of this series has Arya as a Daredevil-like vigilante with Nymeria at her side, well then I don't care what else happens to this world.

I hope Ghost is not the life that pays for Jon to be reborn. How did resurrection work when Thoros did it? I don't remember someone dying.
    Last edited by Del Murder; 04-25-2016 at 05:41 PM.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    I think it was to show that she is losing her faith. In the after the episode inside the episode thing, D&D said she was centuries old. I mean think about it, she thought Stannis was the lord of light, and he died. She burned a kid for that. Then she thought she saw jon at winterfell but he's dead. In waaaay past, when she was talking to Selyse she had potions and said that she can look however she wanted to get what she wanted. I think the point of her not worrying about that and going back to her old age was her losing all faith of what she was told. not that the lord of light doesn't exist but that she was told wrong. If she's centuries old, that's a huge slap in the face for hundreds of years of faith.

The same thing happened to Thoros of Myr, or so he said, he lost his faith and welp, we know how that turned out

So I think this is important for her to hit a low spot before she brings Jon back *fingers crossed* or at least that's what I hope.
    Huh, the interpretation I got was that it was a nightly ritual for her before bedtime. I wouldn't want to sleep in that nasty steel trap choker.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i honestly dont think this will be the last of (sexy) Melisandre.
    i guess we'll see if she lost faith or if its just a night ritual next week.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I just realised we've seen two of the great houses wiped out in as many episodes. Damn, the show ain't smurfing around.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Shorty Cersei had her hair cut off etc because she confessed. Margeary hasn't confessed which is why she's still in the tower