Page 382 of 528 FirstFirst ... 282332362372376377378379380381382383384385386387388392402432482 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Rantzo Panza View Post
    It's great to see some of the history you've heard about play out, although I thought Dayne fighting with two swords was a little showy - I mean come on
    I sort of agree with this as I would've liked to have seen a bigger deal be made out of his book sword, Dawn. But then if you think about it, the choreography of the fight would've been a bit sluggish with him only able to take on one guy at a time.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rantzo Panza View Post
    It's great to see some of the history you've heard about play out, although I thought Dayne fighting with two swords was a little showy - I mean come on
    I sort of agree with this as I would've liked to have seen a bigger deal be made out of his book sword, Dawn. But then if you think about it, the choreography of the fight would've been a bit sluggish with him only able to take on one guy at a time.
    Yeah that's fair enough - but maybe they could have let Ser Gerold Hightower live a bit longer to make up for it. Definitely a nit-pick though, as it was a cool fight regardless.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    So are we meant to believe that Bran can go back and affect the past now? I'm kind of hoping he changes things so the last five-and-a-half seasons didn't happen and the next episode is just Bobby Ewing in the shower.
    Theories already flying around about him having done just that. One that's popular on Reddit is Bran going to see the Mad King, telling him to stop being such a, y'know, Mad King, and yet hearing the disembodied voice of young Bran drives him to become just that.
    I like this theory a lot, especially the theory about Aerys being warned to "burn them all" regarding the white walkers but Aerys confuses it to just "burn everyone around me". I also really like a possible theory that Bran could have in fact caused young Willis to become Hodor by way of intercepting during the horsekick to the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    I concur, Bubba, about the dude who played young Ned. Denmark and I thought the same thing.

Also RE: Bran changing the past
    I think it's always been fairly clear that he's at least going to attempt to do so.
    uhh, no? I think that it's kindof a stretch to say that before his visit to Ned praying in the books or this most recent episode that it's always been clear or obvious that Bran had anything to do with changing the past. It's not exactly as if we could have guessed this show would be going the way of time travel now.

Also, we're all on board with the cries from the Tower of Joy being the brand new baby Jon Snow, yes?

Blog Entries

I had a theory that Bran went back in time, took over the body of a pigeon and ate a lot of poison then was purposefully captured to be cooked into the pigeon pie at the purple wedding but that's probably not the case since they tied up all the loose ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    and for he love of god... let Sansa and Jon reunite!!
    Calling it now, Sansa and Jon bypass each other on the road and she goes all the way to The Wall only to find he is no longer there.

Also I know this is hard to hear regarding the sparrows but... This wouldn't have happened if Joffery was in charge
    Last edited by blackmage_nuke; 05-10-2016 at 06:56 AM.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    So are we meant to believe that Bran can go back and affect the past now? I'm kind of hoping he changes things so the last five-and-a-half seasons didn't happen and the next episode is just Bobby Ewing in the shower.
    Theories already flying around about him having done just that. One that's popular on Reddit is Bran going to see the Mad King, telling him to stop being such a, y'know, Mad King, and yet hearing the disembodied voice of young Bran drives him to become just that.
    I like this theory a lot, especially the theory about Aerys being warned to "burn them all" regarding the white walkers but Aerys confuses it to just "burn everyone around me". I also really like a possible theory that Bran could have in fact caused young Willis to become Hodor by way of intercepting during the horsekick to the head.

I concur, Bubba, about the dude who played young Ned. Denmark and I thought the same thing.

Also RE: Bran changing the past
    I think it's always been fairly clear that he's at least going to attempt to do so.
    uhh, no? I think that it's kindof a stretch to say that before his visit to Ned praying in the books or this most recent episode that it's always been clear or obvious that Bran had anything to do with changing the past. It's not exactly as if we could have guessed this show would be going the way of time travel now.

Also, we're all on board with the cries from the Tower of Joy being the brand new baby Jon Snow, yes?
    I think it was probably Lyanna in the midst of childbirth to new baby Jon Snow

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yeah, it sounded like a woman screaming. I thought it was Lyanna giving birth.

And Shorty, I basically meant since we learned that Bran can visit the past with the Three-Eyed Raven. xD Although in season 3? Jojen telling Bran "you can see the past, future, present blah blah, but you can't change it" is, well, a tip that he can.

I do think the whole Aerys "burn them all" being a product of Bran trying to warn people about the White Walkers an interesting theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I think the big difference is that Bran is a greenseer AND a Warg. Maybe that's why he can affect the past while Jojen couldn't. Jojen wouldn't have know if it was possible because he couldn't.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

like two greyjoys in the night

(get it, get it????)

Articles

(get it, get it????)
    no please explain the joke

edit: not sarcasm even

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

(get it, get it????)
    no please explain the joke

edit: not sarcasm even
    like two ships passing in the night

greyjoys have ships

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I hope Shaggydog isn't dead and it is all a big trick. I wasn't aware the Umbers turned on the Starks, but remembering all the minor houses is difficult. I hope Shaggydog and Ghost tag team on Ramsay and tear him to shreds.

Hanging the boy who turned on Jon was kind of cruel. He was just a kid! And his family died! Cut him some slack.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yeah, Olly's betrayal, I get. Wildlings killed his family. Some of the wildlings Jon befriended and was helping. I get it.

Articles

What pissed me off most about Olly was that he said "For the watch". Alliser Thorne saying that? Yes, absolutely, I fully believe that. But Olly? Bitch you've been in the Night's Watch for all of three days, don't even.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What pissed me off most about Olly was that he said "For the watch". Alliser Thorne saying that? Yes, absolutely, I fully believe that. But Olly? Bitch you've been in the Night's Watch for all of three days, don't even.
    he just wants to be one of the big boys