Page 415 of 528 FirstFirst ... 315365395405409410411412413414415416417418419420421425435465515 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Like Davos, I thought I was going to trout out my guts while watching this.

This was incredibly visceral, yeah. Holy trout what an episode. Just, so fantastic. I'm 100% backing the theory Dany is going to go into 'Mad Queen' status, I choked though watching her on her dragons destroying those ships.

Poor Rickon

And yeah, that suffocation scene was brutal and hard to watch.

A very satisfying end for Ramsey, though I have to wonder how this will affect Sansa - I mean I know she WANTED him dead, and he deserved to die, but that was pretty sadistic of her to watch that.
    Last edited by Night Fury; 06-20-2016 at 04:36 PM.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I kinda think she's preggo.

The whole thing where she was all "I still feel him" to littlefinger and then him saying "you'll always have a part of me."

How troutty would it be if she was preggo with a bolton?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Eh, I hope it's not that. I like to think it's because she's becoming sadistic and is playing her own game under the influence of Littlefinger.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    I kinda think she's preggo.

The whole thing where she was all "I still feel him" to littlefinger and then him saying "you'll always have a part of me."

How troutty would it be if she was preggo with a bolton?
    I think that's more in reference to the trauma than anything.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

omg, that moment when all the dragons were flying around.. i got emotional.
    the bond with her dragons are restored <3

omg, i smurfing love Ramsay xD that scene with rickon *shoots arrow* 'ooh.. i missed'. with thyat smirk on his face.. sadistic bastard xD
    i knew he wouldnt make it

can we talk about this scene please??
    the scene with Jon in the middle of the battle was amazing. it looks very realistic for what i think such a battle would look like when you are in the middle of it, with all the chaos and the horses running in to everything and eachother. usually you just see the hero slashing all the badguys and horses going from left to right or going down in the usuall stunt-horse-thing
    i thought it was amazing

Holy trout xD eaten by his own dogs..

it was indeed very predictable that the Eyrie would come in to save the day.
    but why was Sansa so mysterious about it? why didnt she just mention that there was another army on its way?

*sigh* I dislike Ramsay being gone.. i just loved (to hate) him, even more then Joffrey

p.s. I havent been this excited and hyped about an epsisode since (probably) Hardhome..
    thumbs up to mr.Snow/stark

p.s.p.s. amagad yara/dany :3 i like this alliance
    Last edited by Shaibana; 06-20-2016 at 05:20 PM.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Pretty sure sansa was smiling as she walked away do u think we can guess how Ramsay's death is affecting her.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Out of character though for her to enjoy violence

Articles
    Blog Entries

Well, I had a bit of a Joker laugh fit during the whole thing, so I know her psychological state is better than mine.

Can Arya borrow Littlefinger's transporter and arrive at Winterfell next week please? Thanks.
    Last edited by Ayen; 06-20-2016 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Initially came out wrong.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't think it's the least bit out of character for her to enjoy seeing the man who repeatedly raped and tortured her and others die a suitably violent death.

Blog Entries

i know Rickon was young and scared but all i wanted to shout is 'DONT RUN IN A smurfING STRAIGHT LINE DUDE!!'

Articles
    Blog Entries

Had he zig zag either one of the other arrows that missed would've got him, or Ramsay would've declared him no a good dirty cheat and had his entire archer squad launch arrows ensuring his immediate death. Assuming Ramsay didn't graduate from the Legolas school of fine archery.
    Last edited by Ayen; 06-20-2016 at 05:55 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ayen View Post
    Had he zig zag either one of the other arrows that missed would've got him, or Ramsay would've declared him no a good dirty cheat and had his entire archer squad launch arrows enduring his immediate death. Assuming Ramsay didn't graduate from the Legolas school of fine archery.
    that is asuming that he happened to zigzag 2 steps left or right, that would've been a very lucky shot on ramsay's side. he was playing around the first couple of arrows.
    if he really zigzagged in random patterns he would/could have made it (atleast to Jon)

p.s all the sudden the vid on every site wont go fullscreen anymore.. i keep the top of the browers with all the tabs and the bottom with all the usuall stuff.
    i havent done anything silly so i dont know how it happened..
    does anyone know how to fix it?
    Last edited by Shaibana; 06-20-2016 at 06:23 PM.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

A satisfying end to two storylines. I also thought the battle of the bastards was predictable and I could have scripted that myself, but at least the conclusion was satisfying. Not the most interesting battle scene in the show, I thought the battle of Kings Landing and battle of The Wall were better. Some of it dragged on a little, but maybe that was stylistic choice. Fine, fine. This show prides itself on its unpredictability and so it was somewhat of a letdown to see it happen in a trope-ish way, but maybe that was what was unpredictable? Either way, it was satisfying to see Ramsey get what he deserved. A fitting end to that dude and I'm glad Sansa was the one to finish him off.

I actually thought the Meereen stuff was more interesting than the big battle. I liked how Grey Worm did the 'pick one of you to die' bit, very clever. Also seeing the two badass females team up is pretty cool too. Maybe Sansa and/or Lady Mormont can rule the North while Margery can take the South and we can have an ALL QUEEN WESTEROS! I guess the Sand Snakes already have the deep South.

Next episode should wrap up the Kings Landing storyline for this season and I can't wait to see what Cersei does with her back against the wall. Burn them all? For some reason I think Grandma Tyrell is in trouble. That is the only house that has not yet suffered horrible loss.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

And so ended the story of Rickon, who was put into the story entirely for one purpose: To be captured and bring about a battle.

But seriously, wow, what an episode. Blimey.

...sad about Wun Wun though. How the HELL did they defeat all those people in Winterfell and just not notice that one evil sadist with a bow and freaking arrow pointed directly at Wun Wun!? This is the saddest death in the episode.

I can see Davos killing Melisandre pretty soon if he gets his way. I have mixed feelings as, it would be like killing Jaime right after he started being a good person when he was on his travels with Brienne. But if anyone is to kill her, it should be Davos, so yeah.

I agree regarding "why didn't Sansa tell Jon?" That's a pretty big deal, right? Hrm. Oh well.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!