Page 441 of 528 FirstFirst ... 341391421431435436437438439440441442443444445446447451461491 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Who's your favorite character: Cersei and Davos. For VERY different reasons.

Who would you like to see on the Iron Throne at the end: As much as I hate her, I think it'd be really satisfying to see Dany on the throne. Especially since she's Arys 2.0, and it'd be somehow so great to see the cycle begin anew. Alternatively, seeing a dragon burn it into molten iron and Dany dying by the same death her brother did. A crown for a king, a throne a queen. Perhaps a White Walker would touch her and take her inability to burn away.

Who do you think will be on the Iron Throne at the end: Either no one, or Dany. Maybe smurfin' Gendry, dude.

Who would you bring back to life: Hodor.

Who do you think should have died a LONG time ago: DAENERYS TARGARYEN, FIRST OF HER NAME

Which house do you like best overall: Lannister
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Who's your favourite character: Bronn, probably. Tough call though.
    Who would you like to see on the Iron Throne at the end: Honestly I'm not sure there's anyone I'd actually enjoy seeing on the Iron Throne at the end of all this. I'm legit struggling to think of anyone that I'd find a satisfying ruler right now. Hell, possibly Sansa at this rate might be the most reasonable of the lot given her development so far.
    Who do you think will be on the Iron Throne at the end: Dany.
    Who would you bring back to life: Ned Gren Hodor
    Who do you think should have died a LONG time ago: Baelish.

and of course

Which house do you like best overall: Stark! Easily.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Who's your favorite character:

Davos is my favorite character but The Hound is sneaking up on me.

Who would you like to see on the Iron Throne at the end:

I think it would be sort of poetic if somehow Gendry ends up on the throne. After all of the turmoil, this unassuming blacksmith ends up ruling the kingdoms. Or somehow Sam, but he'd probably make a terrible king.

Who do you think will be on the Iron Throne at the end:

Honestly? I'm not sure if anyone sits on the Iron Throne by the end. I think the Great War will decimate so many people that there will be no unifying 7 kingdoms anymore. Perhaps Sansa Stark, since she's proven to be a real survivor.

Who would you bring back to life:

Oberyn Martell. Great character, truly gruesome death.

Who do you think should have died a LONG time ago:

Cersei continues to fail upwards, but I think her time is coming now. I also wonder if Theon just deserves to have died at this point. I'm assuming he will still find some redemption, but a mercy killing might be justice for him.

Which house do you like best overall: The Mormonts, because they have the true QUEEN in the North running them now.

Take care all.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Comic con look ahead trailer

(SPOILER)

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Greyjoys got their trout wrecked.

Theon just jumped! Left his sister to be tortured. Ugh

Was that what's her name and her daughter hanging off the end?

And nymeria! It was her!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Who's your favorite character: Tyrion
    Who would you like to see on the Iron Throne at the end: Jon? Idk.. I actually don't care
    Who do you think will be on the Iron Throne at the end: I think it will be burnt to a crisp or the Nights King will be on it.
    Who would you bring back to life: Barristan Selmy or Shireen
    Who do you think should have died a LONG time ago: Littlefinger

and of course

Which house do you like best overall:I root for the Starks, I love the Lannisters, but I think overall I like the mythos of the Targs.

Leave it to GoT to surprise end with a crazy naval battle. After nearly 2 episodes of just setting up the board, something had to happen, right? I'm not totally sure that the captives are enough of a gift for Euron to give Cersei, but maybe?

Also, I think it's becoming pretty clear that Dany will be following in some family footsteps and that's not a good sign.

Theon reverting to Reek was a twist as well and frankly, it would be a more interesting dynamic if he just remains that way for the rest of the show. To have him once again find his courage and now save his sister might be a bridge too far and too cliched for my tastes.

It was kind of thrilling and funny to hear even the characters talking about other characters like they are watching a TV show, mostly about Jon, but when you have done some of the things he has, people will gossip.

Welcome back Hot Pie! Could Gendry be next?

Littlefinger is SO going to mess up Winterfell, isn't he?

Take care all.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Dany was brutal on Varys. And send a raven to Jon to tell him to bend the knee? Funny, Cersei said the same thing last episode. They've both got the "unquestioning loyalty or death" attitude.

I see Melisandre was very selective with her words. Missandei came in for the save with "it could mean prince or princess" but Melisandre was totally being vague like "you have a part to play".

I loved the scene with Nymeria. I thought it was fitting that her and Arya have the same personalities, preferring to go their own way in life.

I'm curious to see what plan Little Finger has up his sleeve. Sansa knows him well enough not to fall for any of his schemes. So I suppose he'll have to rely heavily on his command over the Arryn army. "Do so and so for me or say goodbye to all these fighters".

I'm really pulling for Jorah. Hopefully whatever Sam is doing works. Now that Sam knows Jorah's a Mormont, I think he wants to put in extra effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Was that what's her name and her daughter hanging off the end?
    It was hard to tell in the dark, but I think it was the 2 sandsnakes that they killed. I bet Yara, Ellaria, and her daughter will be the "gift" that Euron has promised Cersei. Or maybe he'll keep Yara for his own sick plans.

What does Theon even do at this point? Either run into an old character after he washes up on shore, or hope someone takes pity on him.

1-westeros-best-selling-author-my-poor-life-choices-a-tell-790099.png

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Get in the smurfing bin, sand snakes. There is only one matter in which I'm rooting for Cersei and that's getting revenge for Myrcella. Hope she flays Ellaria alive.

Quite liked a bit of Euron in this episode. Absolutely loved that gangplank drop right onto that guy's head.

That Jorah scene was brutal although that cut into a guy eating a pie was masterfully smurfing done.

Kind of weird that Dany is Jon's aunt.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Can't believe Jon received a raven from Kings Landing from Sam, and one from Tyrion from Dragonstone before the raven about bran from the wall!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Ha, well with Varys and Littlefinger teleporting all over the map, GoT has always been fast-and-loose with their flow of time!

I said to Rob at the start of the battle "Oh, well here's a good way to kill off the Sand Snakes". Guess I was right! It's a shame they made them so gratingly annoying until the very end. Those girls deserved a better script.

Ellaria and Tyene are definitely still alive. Cersei doesn't know what her "gift" is yet, but she's without a doubt going to torture Tyene in front of Ellaria to make her feel the pain she felt when Myrcella died. It's not going to be a quick and easy death for either of them. Look at what she did (is still doing?) to that septa who humiliated her. That's nothing compared to murdering her daughter.

I read something on Reddit I found so succinct: Reek didn't come back last night. Reek was always there. He was just wearing a Theon mask.

Also, that soup/poop montage from last week? HA! Here, have some pussing, raw skin and a pot pie. You're welcome, fans.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Ellaria and Tyene are definitely still alive. Cersei doesn't know what her "gift" is yet, but she's without a doubt going to torture Tyene in front of Ellaria to make her feel the pain she felt when Myrcella died.
    Oh goooooosh yes, I think you are spot on! I didn't pick up on that. They were really driving the "mama" thing into the ground and now it seems so obvious why. I don't know what Cersei will do to her but I have a horrible feeling it'll involve the Mountain.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Ellaria and Tyene are definitely still alive. Cersei doesn't know what her "gift" is yet, but she's without a doubt going to torture Tyene in front of Ellaria to make her feel the pain she felt when Myrcella died.
    Oh goooooosh yes, I think you are spot on! I didn't pick up on that. They were really driving the "mama" thing into the ground and now it seems so obvious why. I don't know what Cersei will do to her but I have a horrible feeling it'll involve the Mountain.
    Instead of calmly saying "Shame!", it will be "I had her raped. I had her murdered. I had her children killed".

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    Dany was brutal on Varys. And send a raven to Jon to tell him to bend the knee? Funny, Cersei said the same thing last episode. They've both got the "unquestioning loyalty or death" attitude.
    No, Dany in her discussion with Varys was very much not "give me your unquestioning loyalty or die." In fact, she outright said if you question the way I'm leading then talk to me. Don't just jump ship and start plotting to kill me the first time you see something you don't like. In other words, if he's loyal to her then he needs to trust that she'll listen to him. But yeah, if he goes behind her back and starts plotting to overthrow or kill her she's gonna burn him. Seems like a pretty reasonable reaction to one of your trusted advisors plotting to murder you whether they're right or not.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I cried when Arya reunited with Nymeria :') i want them to be together again
    i'm very excited for Arya to reach the north and be reunited with the Starks.
    when Arya said it was not her. was it really not her or more like 'its not my pet anymore but a wild animal'? (i' guessing the 2nd)

that fight on the ships was brutaly beautifull.
    Euron is now my favourite badguy that spark of insanity, love it!

i laughed my ass off when they went of skin cutting to the pie xD what will it be next week?